Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-31 10:47:36 PM

oz

Finding Benar-Missing Abbot Log and Defenders Log

Right away after this log

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=254

Mine : Left Tunnel
The tunnel heads down, down into the ground and goes a good mile or mile and a half before it comes to an area where it looks like..a cell of some sort for captives, but how does one get inside?

Xander griped his blade and looked at the hare” We have to…but Edson and Thunderwing is outside…” He makes a decision as he peeps at the cat and squirrel “We got to…see where he goes”

Quade left and walked past them, luckily he didn’t see them, he was heading outside though

Rowtag just smirked and went further down a tunnel that seemed to go on for a while with a couple areas to duck into to hide along the way. He nodded to a couple rats, Quade wants the Abbot so bring him out, leave the hare maid , stoat and the hamster there for now”

Edson was outside and at first edged closer and then quickly went behind a tree till the squirrel passed and eyed the entry before making a run for it and is inside, he looks around for his friends, hides once as a ferret goes past and soon finds them, “Sir” He whispers.

Zolomon keeps an eye on Quade and then hears, oh sees the hedgehog ”Edson…bally well glad to see you” He says quietly” We need to get further down,  and save Benar, Quade ordered his death and I rather not see any beast die”

Xander motions for quiet as finds the cat again and frowns, he draws his blade slowly ”Three against  one ..right?” He frowns when he sees the two rats and sighs.

Rowtag goes to find a key and smirks at whoever is inside  ”Wakie wakie Abbot….time to return ya to your abbey…well your head anyways”

The two rats look like push overs. Or maybe they are not it’s hard to say.

Zolomon selects an arrow and gets ready to fire. He selects a rat and then fires the arrow at its back.

Edson grins, this is good…fun, he gets out a couple throwing daggers and spins them, before flicking them at the other rat and the cat.

One rat falls over dead , an arrow in his back and the other a dagger to the throat when he turned around and gurgled up blood and died, the 2nd dagger hit Rowtag in the butt as he yelped in pain and growled as he spun around and went to draw his twin swords and charge the hedgehog

Xander right away goes to trip the cat with his foot paw and takes a few deep breaths to control a rage building up inside him, he manages to keep control, just barely.

Edson jumps sideways to get away from the crazy cat and becomes very alert as he hopes the sound of fighting doesn’t attract any beast!

Zolomon keeps his longbow ready to fire off another arrow if needed as he frowns “I can’t fire too well in a tunnel Xandy”

Rowtag yelps as he is tripped by the badger and goes to grab him by the throat.

Xander eeerks as the cat’s paw starts to choke him, he makes a fist and goes to punch the cat in the jaw as hard as he can!

Edson goes to try and find keys on the rats and looks to the doorway “Hey whom all is in there? Any beast hurt?”

Zolmon fires off an arrow at the cat, he is not aiming too well but it should hit the cat at least, he hopes it hits the cat and no one else

Rowtag is easily punched out and ends up hitting the wall, the arrow hits his lower arm, not his sword arm sadly, but at least he is knocked out….for now.

Benar quickly goes to the doorway as he listens to all that going on outside the cell, he answers the hedgehog "No one is hurt"   

Minsc looks hopeful, but stays a little way from the doorway, he stands slowly.

The hare maid is still in the corner, she sneaks a look at the doorway, is it possible they will be free soon.   

Xander quickly gets the keys from the unconcious cat and goes to unlock the cell "Abbot Benar...we are going to get you and the others out...and somehow avoid any alerted vermin before the cat wakes up"

Marek makes his way over to the doorway "Good to see you Mr. Xander"   

Keeping his longbow at his side Zolomon gets his saber   

Edson frowns "Best hurry sir before anyone comes or that cat wakes up"   

Xander frowns "Working on it Edson..almost" He frowns, why is the key being so annoying, he finally gets the lock to click open and throws the lock aside and opens the door.

Minsc is already at the door and getting one of the dead rat's blades "Let’s do this"   

Jasmine goes to hug Zolomon "Zolomon..I missed you"

Zolomon hugs the hare maid and smiles, keeping her close he nods "Let’s get otta this creepy place"   

Marek carefully steps out, he doesn't have a weapon, well yet, but he stays close to Benar as he looks around, he glances at Xander and nods" I see you have thought this through Mr. Xander..armor and now do you have a plan on how to get out of here?"   

Edson says, "I am sure he does, I mean so far, so good...the free them from cell part is past, now total freedom is the key"   

Minsc says, "I say we take out as many of these scums as possible on the way out of this place, Quade and his friends have caused me too much grief and pain"

Benar walks out of the cell to look around "Seems we are in some sort of tunnel, but yes we should find the way out as soon as possible as other guards will be coming soon"   

Xander frowns, "It was sort of spur of the moment, the cat and Quade were going to kill Benar, not like I could figure out a plan, I had to act then and now" He grips his blade and points down the hallway "That leads back outside, if needed I saw a couple side tunnels to...well somewhere"

The hare maid frowns as she stays close to Zolomon "This place scares me love, let’s just get to some light and fresh air and go home"   

Zolomon nods "Not to worry Jas, we will be out soon....right Xandy?"

Edson looks to the badger as he looks to where the entry is "Right...ok someone can take the one rat's sword, cat may be wise to...not sure let’s just go carefully"   

Marek arches an eyebrow at Xander as he seems in charge , he could also care less as he gets one of Rowtag's blades, "Let’s just go I am sure battle sounds were heard by now"   

Rowtag groans as he slowly starts to come awake again, not a good thing. He also sees one of his twin blades are missing...also not a good thing as a deep growl forms and he goes to slice a claw at Marek!   

Minsc spins around "The cat has awoken, let’s make sure if can't awaken again!"   

Marek is surprised as he jumps back and slices downwards at the cat, a nasty claw mark appears on his right cheek where the cat sliced at him, it barely avoids slicing into his eye.   

Xander stands ready to fight, a frown forms as he motions for Jasmine and Benar to head out following him "We have to get the captives out of here, come on..Edson..Zolomon come on I need your help" He decides Marek and Minsc know how to fight, he will protect Benar and Jasmine best he can.   

Edson nods as he goes to make sure no one gets near Benar as he looks around ever alert and his daggers back in his hands after he retrieved one from the rat, and he has another...the 3nd he can always replace.   

The hare maid frowns, but quickly goes to follow Xander after giving Zolomon a kiss.   

Zolomon grins and then longbow back in paw he fires one at the cat guard again, hoping it hits some vital or least slows him down.   

Benar stays beside Xander and frowns, he helps to keep an eye out for any vermin coming into the tunnels.   

And of course an alert is heard, 5 rats and 3 ferrets come to stop the rescuers, blades and weapons drawn.   

Rowtag growls and draws his blade, he gets his tunic cut and it shows thick chainmail under it to protect his chest, "Captives do not escape alive!" He goes to shove Marek into a wall and then charges after whomever is closer, sword flashing out at them!   

Minsc eyes light up in battle light as he sees the rats, he beheads one and slices one in the chest and grins madly "Come to Minsc, come to me and die vermin scum!"   

Marek grunts as he hits the wall and shakes his head. He stabs a ferret in the chest and watches as it falls over dead and then goes after the cat before it can harm anyone.   

Xander frowns as he slices at a fox, the fox gets a surprise look before it falls over dead from a throat wound, the badger pants and looks to the others "Come on, we are not far from a way out" Least he hopes   

Edson flicks a dagger at a rat and frowns as...well the tunnel to get out has a couple stoats...and behind them an insane cat and some rats and ferrets.   

A pained gasp is heard and its soon clear it’s from the hare maid Jasmine as a blade slides into her back and out of her chest, she looks in a sort of shock and then falls as the blade slides out again and shivers as blood coats her front, she coughs a little blood.   

Zolomon eyes go wide"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He fires an arrow at the insane cat and then gently picks up Jasmine in his arms, he looks to the entry and bolts, slowing a little till he sees a side tunnel and takes a chance.   

The side tunnel is shorter, but the exit is not as safe. There is a small little drop-off, but any other way is blocked by like 5 ferrets, 2 with arrows aimed, then fired at the hare!   

Benar gasps, a rat tries to grab his arm and the abbot punches the rat in the face knocking it out. He frowns as he looks both directions and the direction of the two hares" Which way?"   

Rowtag chuckles as he is sure the hare maid is dead, an arrow then buries itself into his collar bone as he screams in pain and hisses.."Kill...kill!!" He says as he singles the vermin to go after the others.   

Minsc frowns "I say we....get our legs moving and leave"   

Marek goes to fight Rowtag "Mr. Xander get Mr. Benar and Mr. Minsc and the rest out of here now!"   

Xander frowns "Zolomon..Jasmine!!!" He slices at a rat beheading it and tries to figure out what to do quickly. He decides its faster if he picks up Benar and just bolts for the entry, he is worried about the two hares and hopes he finds them alive later   

Edson slices at a rat, and then another as he sees the badger running "Run? yeah sounds like a plan sir!" He kicks a rat out of the way and follows his leader towards the lighted entry.   

Zolomon holds Jasmine close and takes a deep breath and jumps, rolling a little as he holds the hare maid, arrows fly over their heads as he blinks..sunlight and..the river, or maybe a creek. He then runs as fast as he can down the path to Ferravale.

The hare maid is alive, but barely.   

Benar doesn't argue with being picked up as he just hopes they get to safety   

Rowtag growls as he fights the stoat, he goes to slice at his sword paw, he goes to claw at his chest and neck as well.   

Minsc snorts as he follows the badger, he blinks as light is seen “Direction?"   

Marek growls as claw marks appear on his chest, they miss his neck, but his eyes go wide as the sword paw...is cut off, he stumbles and slams into a lighted torch, he quickly and painfully places the now stump in the fire, he tenses up and then throws the flaming torch at the cat's face and goes to try and follow the others out   

Xander scans the area and frowns "I..don't know...where are we?"

A voice, that sounds sort of creepy is heard as a cloaked figure, a rat with one eye, the other is a dead eye "Follow me,," It’s the undertaker of Ferravale, so follow the creepy rat or go elsewhere?   

Edson starts to flick a dagger at the creepy rat, darn he is creepy as heck...but choices "I say follow him, better than the 2 dozen behind us!"   

Benar frowns, staying quiet for now   

Rowtag screams as the torch burns some fur off his face and seriously burns one eye and some fur off his back, he rolls and gets the fire out as he hisses in pain.   

Minsc follows the rat anyways, no questions asked   

Xander frowns as he gulps and ok he follows the undertaker down a thick wooded path, he still carries Benar in his arms as he runs "We..have to find Zolomon, Jasmine and Marek...we can't just leave them behind."   

Marek , still in the tunnels, snorts and weakly limps away, he glares at a rat and slams them into a wall, most of the vermin are trying to get the others or tending to the cat now, and a couple back away from the stoat as he goes to try and find the others.

Meanwhile  Markalaway   leads them through the thick woods and into a metal gate he opens and then relocks and walks on towards a creepy hut, further down a path it seems to be…graves? “Enter my hut”

Edson frowns as he looks around “Is this…are we in a graveyard? Who has a house in a graveyard?!”

Xander just follows “Markalaway   does, he is the undertaker of Ferravale and…he gets very little company” He carries Benar in and then carefully sits him in a chair and then sits by the wall frowning.

Benar looks around, unsure of what to think of the place “It seems a safe place till we can get to the abbey”

Minsc hmms “Gee I wander why the rat has little to zero company, maybe cause he lives in a freaking graveyard!”

Markalaway   just looks at them and snorts “Whom is still outside?” He asks, dark a creepy creepy voice.

Xander speaks “Zolomon…..and Jasmine, both hares and I know Jasmine was badly wounded and there is Marek..I..I don’t know if he is ok or not, he held off some of them so I could get the others to safety.” He sounds worried as he looks at the floor “ Some leader..I am…can’t even get all of my friends and group members to safety”

Last edited by oz (2017-04-01 10:00:51 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer