Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-17 04:45:36 PM

Leon

Discussions- Redwall Log and Missing Abbot TP Log

** A short while after this log  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=163  **
In Log:
Leon-Master Healer of Redwall
Oz-Badger Mother of Redwall
Elmef-Redwall Groundskeeper

RW Abbey: Cavern Hole
--------------------------------
This room is slightly smaller than Great Hall, but still of a size large enough to accommodate a great number of gathered beasts. A large fireplace is set into one of the walls, and there are a series of small tables and chairs near one end for beasts who are eating late, or simply prefer the smaller tables for their meals. Cushions and blankets have been set in one corner. A short flight of steps leads up to Great Hall, and along the walls of the stairs, going both ways, the word 'Redwall' has been carved into the stone.
-------------------------------

Leon walks into the room, he looks a little tried as he sits with his quill pen and some papers, he is double checking something.   

Elmef is standing with a group of Novices talking quietly, reassuring them as he gives out instructions on where to go and what to do.   

Leon looks over at Elmef and once more to his notes as he stands and walks over "Hello Elmef, how are you doing today. I was looking over a list of what we have and what we need in the infirm, and since some snow is melting I was debating on going into the woodlands or not...maybe have Thunderwing with me"   

Elmef frowns and looks at a nearby window, "I really do not think you should. With the Abbot still missing and the others and whoever kidnapped him still roaming the woodlands it isn't safe. Unless it is medicine we need right now I would say we should just do without it for a bit"   

Leon nods "We are fine on some right now. By the way did you know Quade is in charge of the Mossflower Defenders now....he also been out, but when I asked he says he is looking for missing beasts, which is helpful yes as we need any help we can"   

Elmef frowns, "Where is Marek? I thought he was leading the Defenders in their quest? Or Blisa?" He shakes his head, "Or even DoraRose? Why would they put someone new in charge?"   

Leon says, "I haven’t gotten all the story, it just sounds...odd. Marek goes missing and supposedly attacked Quade and killed some otter from his own group named Ivy. I do know Ferravale knows whats going on with the missing beasts now and are to help us as well." He frowns in concern "Whoever is behind this has Lilymoore too and I am worried"

Elmef frowns, "Marek turning out to be bad would quantify the abbot's lingering doubts about him. But ... something doesn't sound right about that. Marek has done everything he can over the last few seasons to prove he has reformed."   

Leon says, "He also tried to save my daughter but the fox outrun him...some fox with half a tail now. Marek wouldn’t hurt Lilymoore...she and he are friends and from what heard he can be very protective of her and he wouldn’t just disappear either. I Mean he runs the tavern in Ferravale and...well was leader of the defenders...."

Elmef shakes his head, "I do wish we could talk with Blisa, she may have more news... I will admit I have not seen anyone of late. And... Martin's voice has been quiet. I was hoping he would reach out to Magramba. Maybe he has done so and he has kept it quiet for some reason... but I have faith we would know if anything had befallen the Abbot."   

Leon frowns, "I hope Benar is ok" He is quiet before speaking again "Maybe Martin has spoken with Magramba don’t know....there was something that happen on the wall, so may be best to be careful who goes up there. Oz is a little unsure of Quade, though could of just been one of those happen anyways things but Quade had told him Magramba wanted to speak to him on the wall...well he either left or wasn’t there...but some archer from the grasslands or woods...somewhere outside shot at Oz..they missed, sort of, he is ok, he did fall backwards and hurt his shoulder but he is fine...something else saved him...He said Martin told him to wear Zork's old bark leather vest and seemed real for sure he better wear it, he didn’t till after breakfast...and it’s a good thing he did or...or he wouldn’t be alive right now"   

Elmef says, "Well that is odd... that does seem somewhat too convenient. Maybe we should just be careful... something very strange is going on. But Leon,  I do implore you not to leave the abbey."

Leon nods "I won't sir. I will give the..."Ok who can he give the infirm supply list too. He hands it to Elmef "Here infirm supply list" He then goes to tend to a couple beasts in the infirm.

RW Abbey: Badger Mother’s Room
----------------------------------------------
The room you enter is rather neat and almost spartanly furnished, quite a visual contrast if you entered from the cluttered Dibbun's room adjacent.  The warm red of the sandstone walls is the primary motif, broken in only a few places.  There's a small leaded glass window for light, a bed (rather massive, which might give one a hint at its occupant) with a coverlet of brightly dyed and woven cloth and a small table with a chair; this is holding a small pile of books and papers, a candle in its holder and a couple odd Dibbun toys that ended up there somehow.  The only real ornament in the room is a middle sized, carefully framed parchment: a charcoal and ink drawing of some group or family of badgers.
----------------------------------------------

Leon knocks on the door “Oz…you awake?” He then walks over to the badger.

Oz nods “I am..” Also asleep in the room is 2 dibbun mice and a vole dibbun. ”You doing on Leon?”

Leon nods “Yeah I guess, worried for Lilymoore but that’s normal and I am here to check your shoulder” Which he does for swelling or soreness, “You ok?”

Oz tenses up, still hurts but swelling is less than it was “Could be better, then could be dead if it wasn’t for the bark leather vest.”

Leon sighs “I know, don’t think the abbey could handle another death so soon…rather not be any what so ever. It’s tough…we are low on some herbs but we should be ok for now.” He lets him carefully place it into the sling on his own. “Done”

Oz slowly places his arm in the sling “Thank you Leon. I hate my shoulder but its…healing”

Leon passes him a mug “Here for the pain and to help you sleep and sleep is good trust me. And its healing fine. Could be age but it’s less swollen and that’s a good sign. Any other martin visions?”

Oz shakes his head “None, just the one” He sips the mixture slowly” Maybe he has spoken to others, I don’t know…we even sent visions to another outside the abbey. Martin works in odd ways”

Leon sits beside the badger “That’s true and he is most likely protecting Abbot Benar as Elmef said we would know if…if the Abbot was….was dead, we would know as I have a feeling whomever is behind this would want us to know if the Abbot was in the dark forest, and there is another who would know, maybe not where the Abbot is but if he was dead or alive”

“Who would that be?” The badger asks as he finishes the mixture and sits the mug down.

Leon answers “Nightbreath…” He takes the mug “But as Elmef also said, don’t leave the abbey and I decided not to, herbs we need can wait with what I have, and have in my surcoat if needed, if it comes to needing something I will figure it out or send pictures with the search party or someone trusted to look for while they are out”

Oz nods “Not a bad idea. If someone is after leaders then..yes its wiser to stay inside, maybe be on the grounds but inside the abbey gates and not on the walls unless it’s a guard or someone like that”

Leon nods ”That’s understandable Oz” He stands and pats the badgers arm “Got to get to bed, night Oz”

“Goodnight Leon” Oz replies

Leon then heads to where Dorarose and Caleb is, it’s been a long day.

Last edited by Leon (2017-03-17 04:48:22 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer