Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-17 02:53:37 PM

The_Brony_Marek

It Bite Me!-Missing Abbot TP

RW Abbey:Entry
---------------------------------------------
You stand on a grassy sward between two cottages.  To the south you see a small, calm pond.  To the north lies an open space where the Abbey has its feasts in the warmer seasons. To the east is the Great Hall, a massive structure that rises far above the abbey walls and is completed with large towers that pierce upwards into the sky.  The main building is completed with a large, iron banded door that would allow one into the Great Hall. 
Almost spring
-----------------------------------------

Quade was on patrol, or so he said he  was as he stayed by the entry as if waiting for something.

Juliana has been restless as her mother is in the infirm and the caretaker is recovering she has gone to wandering around and getting into mischief.   

Quade watches the dibbun and rolls his eyes.   

Kurt lands by the squirrel and chirps .   

Juliana sees the robin when she looks that direction and gets curious, it’s a new bird to her.   

Quade nods "What news...."He stops when he sees the dibbun and glares at the little fox.

Kurt says, "Not much...but Bolt and Rowtag now have the tavern and plan to try and take over another building as well." His eyes look  over at the fox dibbun and frowns, ok this isn’t good."   

Juliana whimpers a little and starts to back up.   

Quade quickly blocks her path and goes grab her arm and put a paw over her mouth "Quite little dibbun"   

Kurt watches "I think that’s the daughter of Flicktail and Rayen.."   

Juliana frowns, she is better at reading lips now and also she has sharp teeth and goes to bite down hard on Quade's paw!   

Quade gasps in pain and holds in a yelp as his paw is bite into by the fox, he then goes to knock her out to get her to let go. He mutters under his breath.   

Kurt puffs out and flies over to a step and stays where he is, watching and waiting to see what happens, he quietly asks "Should I....check on the others...sir?"   

Juliana makes a small sort of yip sound and slumps to the ground.

Quade frowns, he looks at his bleeding paw "No...I mean yes and keep me updated" He looks at the dibbun muttering something about getting rid of it.   

Kurt nods, one last look at the dibbun fox and then he flies off!   

Juliana isn’t moving from where she is on the ground.   

Quade looks back and forth and goes to pick up the dibbun carefully, he uses his cloak to place over her and goes to quickly make his way out the gate, he can report her missing later...or just pretend nothing happen, the 2nd sounds more like Quade.

Underground Prison
This is a small prison cell, large enough to fit several beasts. A light comes in from an unknown source above, but the area still gives the feel of dark, damp and death, as if it is meant to extinguish all hope. Whatever beast finds themselves trapped here, is likely to meet their demise within these exact same walls.

Quade walks over to where the captives are and speaks "Any beast awake, not that I care." His paw is bandaged now, but some of it still seeps a little red.

Minsc looks over and manages a small chuckle "Your paw get hurt? Someone finally get the best of Quade the so called hero, how about Quade the liar"

Quade glares, "None of your concern Minsc, it is not my sword paw and I don’t lie I only twist the truth, for example" He smiles "The cause of this was taken care of and is no longer a threat"   

Minsc frowns at this, but still smirks "Well least they wounded you first. I call that a plus and I hope someone wounds you to your death and I can watch. Your starting to slip Quade and one time it will be a major one and you won’t be able to get yourself out of it so easily."   

Quade narrows his eyes, “I always get what I want, even if it takes some time. For example trust I have gained is worth it....the abbey beasts see me as a friend, a trustworthy beast and the only one that doesn’t so far is in a deep faint and if I have it my way shall remain so and hopefully slip into the dark forest soon."   

Minsc shrugs " Well...I still hope you fail, you have the abbot captive, you have another abbey beast captive, you have the leader of the Mossflower defenders captive and from those 3..I think the stoat was most likely a mistake on your part to put in here...he seems to hate you more than the two from the abbey. And well you already know me and Gorvenalus hates your guts as well"   

Quade smirks as he places another thin layer of bandage on his paw, "It’s called...power, and this place is hidden. As for Marek his group will fall one by one and so will others at the abbey...let’s see...Brother Leon, Friar Lacota and well that Magramba may be a bit harder to take care of, but in the end...they fall and the abbey burns hopefully"   

Minsc listens and just looks bored, he has heard this before and seen it in his own homelands "I hope one of them slays you or least cripples you somehow. Your insane Quade."   

Quade grins, "I know...and I don’t plan to lose..all have a weakness and a strength yes. I have gotten a lot of info about those beasts in charge...from abbey logs and speaking to beast who..=trust me=, you see I am a hero, I am looking for the abbot and just having no luck what so ever..sad" He smirks, "Maybe I can tell them he is dead and watch their reactions"   

Minsc says, "And they would want proof, someone that important."   

Quade shrugs "I have a way of sounding convenseing and there is always knocking everyone out with knockout herbs in the cell, take his robes...course replace them with something more simple.....kill some horde beast I grow tired of...and well place their blood on Benar's robes and tear them up a bit and....oh my goodness gracious it’s horrible, I..I found this oh boo hoo hooo" He smiles coldly.

Minsc frowns, he knows that trick all too well, and one never knew if it was a lie or not, but he knows it has tricked others, including himself. "You won’t win....in the end, maybe not in this land but some other land...your end will come"

Quade says, "Will it Minsc...will it? You know what I am able to do, you know my skills. How I work and sadly you can’t do a thing about it but hear of repeated history. I take out beasts one by one....I take out those important...sometimes I keep them as guests, sometimes I kill them. Which reminds me...you remember dear Alice, Head Healer of your village. She died...an unskilled healer, well in fighting terms...but see her death helped me still..wounded beasts had less help, got worse and well you know the results."   

Minsc eyes flash battle light, "You’re a murderer."   

Quade smiles "Oh yes she was your mate wasn’t she...snapped her neck and made it look like she fell asleep at her desk, no one knew she was dead till morning...late morning."   

Minsc makes fists with both paws and glares daggers of hate at the squirrel.   

Quade yawns, and then chuckles "Save your energy Minsc, you’re going to need it. Now excuse me I need to go help save a tavern and play the hero...course it’s my own horde that has control of it..Bolt and Rowtag, see they are playing false leaders and I shall run them off and save the day, further putting me on the =good= side you see." He then exits down the tunnel, he decides to have his paw looked at, at the abbey...and of course not telling the real reason for the injury..well fully as he said one can twist the truth.

RW Abbey: Infirmary
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several beds are lined against the red sandstone walls of the Abbey's Infirmary. An examination table, separated from the rest of the room by hanging blankets, rests against the far wall.  Tucked into a small alcove is a sizeable workbench with various containers for mixing and preparing medicinal compounds.  Against another wall is a desk for use by the Infirmary Keeper.  A curtained off alcove behind the desk hides a locked door to the Infirmary's supplies and linens.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon is of course in the infirm, checking on a lone beast in here and making a list of needed herbs for the infirm, and taking inventory of what he already has

Quade enters with his paw bandaged and its seeping blood, it’s clearly temporary bandages "Brother Leon...some assistance please" He offers a weak smile.   

Leon looks over and places his quill pen down and his paper and walks over "Ok what happen?"   

Quade says, "I was attacked by a vermin, almost had them but as a last move they bite my paw, so I ended their life"   

Leon listens and nods as he examined the paw, "Well you don't seem too bad off, you’re lucky I guess. And bandaging it helped" He gets some needed herbs after cleaning it with a rag and adding a couple stitches, healing herbs and rebandages it" Your have to not use it for a couple days"   

Quade nods "Of course Brother Leon...least it’s not my sword paw and thank you for tending to my paw"   

Leon nods and goes to get back to his inventory of the infirmary, "I am the main healer here, it’s my job."   

Quade nods "Well yes of course your very important here"   

Leon looks over and back to his work, "Yes...so was it a fight with one of the vermin from that band you think or from elsewhere?"   

Quade keeps his tone simple "I didn’t ask it...I don’t ask vermin, gee where are you from...one fights when attacked"   

Leon says, "Fine..suppose that would be foolish, any reason it attacked you?"   

Quade says, "Yes it would of. And again why do vermin do anything. I was just chatting with a robin friend of mine, least they flew away but I let them know I was ok and then I got here for you to check my paw, I am not good at bandaging myself, then whom can bandage their own wounds?""

Leon shrugs "Very few, so any luck finding the missing beasts as I assume you been out looking?"   

Quade says, "Yes I been outside and looking around, of course. No luck I am sorry but I am sure something will be found soon am I right?"

Leon says, "I hope so, its causing stress and then beasts getting injured or killed doesn’t help either."   

Quade says, "Yes it’s sad. Beasts best be careful then one never knows what will happen...so what are you doing it looks rather important"

Leon says, "Inventory "He says quietly "I need to find some plants if I can, some will be around trees and streams and the snow is finally melting now"   

Quade nods "You know walking would be a bad idea...what about that large eagle, maybe he could take you or guard you?”

Leon looks at Quade curiously "Maybe, but..well flying and all that"   

Quade says, "I think it would be rather neat, I could tag along and help"   

Leon thinks and shakes his head "No thanks, I can go on my own or if needed with some other beast"

Quade says, "You know I have acted as a guard and I am a warrior, in fact I am in charge of the Defenders now"   

Leon says, "So....you are  needed elsewhere. And I most likely will be fine, Thunderwing is an eagle and very protective, also just one beast on his back is fine. He can even look out for trouble and flying with an eagle I wouldn’t be gone long at all"   

Quade shrugs "Whatever you see as best" He then quietly leaves "See you later Brother Leon"

Board footer