Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-14 10:17:18 AM

Karth Riverbark

The Celebration Is Cut Short- Fate Of Marek TP(Happen 7-7-18)

**This The first part of this happen a couple hours before this   http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=738  and the 2nd half of the log happen afterwards. ****

Who:

Vojin Longtail- Head Guard of Ferravale

Texo- Architect of Ferravale

Patch- Tavern Worker, spy

Marek- Tavern Owner and Ambassador of Ferravale

Assorted Ferravale beasts and guards

Log:

Vojin was alert, as always, as he walked along the streets of Ferravale. Today had some beasts excited and he sighed as a couple rats zipped past him and then proceeded along his way till he came to a door and knocked.

Texo soon answered and noded “Yes Yes I know The Bell dedication is today, well later today and not to worry I will be there I am just glaceing over the blueprints of the tower and the back walls of the city, do you know how old that gate is?”

Vojin frowned “No, I did not as usually beats enter the front gates. I don't think the back gates have been used for seasons.”

Texo taps his foot paw and sighs “Well the lock is rusted and there is a small hole not too far along. I think we should ask our Blacksmith to fix up the gates even if they are hardly used or used at all and some stone master can easily fox the broken brick not that it is an issue, its very minor but still...you know what get a couple moles to patch it up..what an hour or two and they would be done and the gate will be something that will take longer but be worth it in the end, and maybe take off some vines and stuff.”

Vojin nods “I will let the chieftain know. But please do not be late, I am sure Blisa will not want you to miss this as you are the one who build the tower anyways.”

Texo nods “True sir, very true I made the blueprints for the tower and overseen it being built, even helped but the bell was made by Willowbark beasts and given to us as a gift. We should pick a name for the bell. Maybe The Scioto Bell or Ferravale Bell...no, hmms..Well darn it needs a name as beast will ask and I will look stupid saying there is none.”He paces.

Vojin just watches him pace and stays where he is, “I will let you to think then. I need to make sure all is well at the tavern and the Bell Tower.”

Texo smiles “I got it of course...and yes yes my good fellow I will be there on time as always.”

===A COUPLE HOURS PASS BY====

Patch was serving drinks and just making sure all was having a good time as he grinned “I always did like special events, it means more business.”

Marek was busy making sure things didn't get too out of paw in the tavern and had forbid any fights in the fighting pits today.

Vojin noded “We should get to the Bell Tower Soon. The chieftain will be a little late something about the snake not having cheese buns.....wait her snake eats cheese buns...?” He glaces at the note a guard gave him and seems confused.

Patch chuckles “I feel sorry for any beast who tries to break a few rules, or worse take over and they had just eaten a large tray of cheese buns, that snake will be so happy to eat them it would cry.”

A few beasts stare at the rat and then head guard before going back to their drinks.

Vojin sighs and stands up heading outside, he grumbles as it had rained earlier and puddles are everywhere.

A tall ferret guard rushes over and salutes “Sir!...something has happen you are needed right away!”

Vojin is right away way more alert and fears the worse “Led the way”

They quickly go to the  damaged home of Texo and search the home, finding nothing to help they frown, finding two dead guards makes this worse as the guards turn to Vojin slowly.

Vojin is quiet and speaks “ First someone get Blisa....NOW. Make sure she knows of this and is ok. 2nd..someone get the undertaker so these two have a proper  burial and 3nd...looks like the celebration will have to wait.” He stands and quickly heads to the tavern, and then will let everyone know the celebration will have to wait, they have a missing architect to find and then he goes to make sure his chieftain is ok.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-07-14 10:17:58 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer