Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-01 07:26:57 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

Hawk Attack!-Fate Of Marek Tp

==Later in day from this  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=829 ==

===Abbey Orchards and Treehouse ===

Whom:

Kenya- A teenager...and novice soon,or she hopes

Oz-Badger Mother

Rigel-Archer

Falk- Very bad falcon from Black Rose

Log:

Kenya is up in the tree house where she fell asleep crying. She now stirs a little and yawns.

Oz makes his way across the grounds with a sigh, he has been told Kenya is up here"Kenya?..your up there if you are please get down"

Rigel is close by and looks at the tree house "Tree house huh...interesting  yes?"

Falk is soaring around and looks down, he flies past but has yet to truly do anything, but oh look beast are outside how nice.

Kenya goes to the rope ladder and looks down "No..go away. I want to be up here by my self."She sits down on the edge and pouts.

Oz sighs "Kenya it's not safe out here....please come down we need to talk"

Falk tilts his head and smirks, a bird can smirk right? He then dives suddenly toward the small otter...not a warning or a sound just talons and that's all and he can be quick too. His aim...grab her, maybe knock her down, either is fine.

Rigel chuckles "Children are..."And he sees the bird and quickly gets arrow,aims..fires but is it in time to help much?

Kenya speaks again "I said-------" And then she screams as she sees the bird out of the corner of her eye and falls sideways, she grabs the edge of the tree house and tries to get her foot paw on the rope ladder but its to far away as she just screams and holds on tight.

Oz frowns, what is going..."Kenya!" He has his staff and still feels helpless right now as he can only listen, figure out what to do "Rigel..do something!"

Falk feels the arrow slide across his wing and he is off balance as a loud cawwwwww is heard and flapping as he looks at the otter again, yes let's dive at her again!

Rigel aims another arrow "Is what doing!" He frowns, he is so unsure, he can't hit the kid, but the bird is so close..he takes a quick breath and fires hoping his aim is true and not bad.

Kenya has tears as the bird's talons can close to her neck and paws, but the force knocks her off as she screams again lucky falling towards where Oz is, he was under her right?

Oz drops the staff and moves sideways just in time to catch the otter and holds her close, making shhhhhh sounds to try and calm her down as she likely needs it and weather she kicks him or not he is quickly getting to the closest doorway, so happens to be the small kitchen yard work area where the kiln is.

Falk caws as the arrow hits him in the side and he crashes to the ground and rolls a couple times in a mess of feathers, bleeding and pain. Oh the fox will now feel pain as hr looks that way, but there is the badger and otter as well and the otter was his target and he will not be denied his target.....change of plans kill the badger, get his dinner plans and somehow manage to leave...he can fly just not too high but high enough where he could leave the abbey and go over a wall.

Kenya clings onto Oz when she is caught and starts to cry, she gasps when she sees the bird behind them and just hides her face in his robes and clings on tighter.

Oz thinks, thinks fast what has a door...he frowns as he hears the bird and quick choice....the tool shed, he quickly gets in and shuts the door, well not the best plan but it should work he hopes.

Falk slams into the door just as it closes and shakes his head, he caws loudly "You is dead..dead..DEAD!" So the bird attacks the door.

Rigel pants and takes aim again "Only being dead is birdie...here birdie birdie birdie....." He fires towards the bird's backside.

Kenya shivers as she sobs..."Its...gonna...get us.....I'm..s...s...sorry...."

Oz steps a little away from the door "Shhhhh...Kenya......we will be fine." Yes barely avoid the sharp talon in the door, what fun.

Falk has his talon stuck and tries to pry it loose and then makes a sort of surprised gasp, the arrow sinks into his back and the birds eyes glaze over in death as it slumps over one talon sort of stuck in the tool....gonna need to replace that folks, your door died.

Rigel pants and walks over slowly to the bird and kicks at it, he then speaks "Is being ok inside?"He opens the door slowly.."Dead birdie...but umm...be needing new tool shed door I am thinking sir"

Kenya shivers and sobs into Oz's robes, she hiccups a couple times .

Oz frowns as he nods "We are unharmed..maybe a little shaken up but unharmed..thank you."He speaks to Kenya "Kenya its ok.....Rigel find Sinway, please"

Rigel nods "Finding Sinway....where he be and what be doing with bird now, its very dead being"

Kenya sniffs "No....I.."Hic ups and whimpers a little, the word dead is bad even if its something that just tried to kill you.

Oz sighs "I don't know....the bird just...have someone help you get it outside the gates."He sighs at Kenya as he speaks "Let's get inside." He starts to head inside slowly "Please bring my staff inside as well...thank you"

Rigel says, "The staff is by the apple tree...ok..lets be seeing...get staff...get bird outside abbey...find Sinway..yes I be remembering."He heads off to do all said, the staff will be brought to Oz's room, he will get a couple beasts to help get the falcon outside, door and all if needed, yes add tell of the ruined door...and then he goes to find Sinway and explain what just happen.

Kenya sniffs and has falls asleep in Oz's arms, a small whimper off and on but other wise she is asleep.

Oz shifts the weight of the otter and makes his way inside, laying Kenya down on a bed and then getting to bed himself, he is..well very tried.

Kenya will not have the best sleep, toss and turn and wake up whimpering a little but manage to get back to sleep for a tiny bit of sleep.

Last edited by KenyaAndJacenta (2018-09-01 07:41:44 PM)

Board footer