Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-17 08:32:17 PM

The_Brony_Marek

The Shadow Won't Be Defeated Easily :Part 2-Defenders Log

==Follows http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=75 ==

==Happens ICLY JAN 18TH, 2017==

Xander was not at the abbey, close yes but he was following Kaage, and he was managing to stay hidden so far as he wasn’t by the ship when he saw them pass, he was down a path getting some stress out on an old oak tree stump, that now had many chunks out of it and damage from the badger’s sword blade.

Kaage luckily hasn’t seen the young badger, he has been too busy, he shoves Zinnia towards a tree and chains her  there “You best be quiet” His crow stays at his side and acts as a look out.

Zinnia nods as tears go down her face, she is cold and depressed. Any hope that was there is fading now, she closes her eyes as she feels some pain and pain is not good right now, it’s not too bad but it worries her. The air is cold against her but right now she doesn’t care too much about it.

Xander watched with narrowed eyes, he got a stone and threw it away from the tree he was at, purposely making a noise some yards away to distract the crow and fox.

Kaage stands and  scans the area, he nods to his crow ”Search for the source of the noise my pet.” The crow is off to do his Master’s bidding.

Zinnia only briefly looks up, and then back down to the snowy ground.

Thunderwing is nearby, his beck sharp and he seems ready to tear the fox apart the first chance he gets, but he also knows when to stay quiet and just simply watch.

The crow flies around and searches for the rock source, he lands close to where the sound was and tilts his head seeing the rock in the snow.

Xander waits and when the moment is right he grips his blade and slices at the crow with all his strength.
The crow starts to caw loudly, but before sound comes out of his beck his head falls to the ground, well least the crow is no longer a problem.

Aira flaps into a tree and looks down, she lets out a small gasp when she sees Zinnia and the fox and does her best to stay hidden.

Thunder catches movement, noting it’s the sea gull he goes back to his watch.

Xander quickly gets behind another tree, trying to listen and see where Kaage is.

Kaage walks around, he soon almost steps on the dead crow and a growl forms as he draws his blade and quickly scans the area, ”Come out and show yourself!” He then goes to unchain Zinnia and places the sword at her throat again and looks around, ”Out now or her blood is on your paws!”

Zolomon had been looking for the past hour, hearing the fox yell he speeds up and quickly gets behind a tree and peers around.

Xander  tries to slip behind the fox and slices at his backside.

Aira gasps as she sees Xander”Oh dear…”

Takeo is close by as well, he rushes after the hare and about trips over a log hidden in the snow.

Kaage yelps in pain as the blade cuts into his shoulder blades from the back and lowers his blade to make a quick swing backwards at the young badger.

Xander glares at the fox as he jumps backwards and blocks the move, just barely “Leave my mother alone!” He raises his blade to slice at the fox again.

Zinnia frowns and whimpers, pain again and it’s worse. His eyes widen when she hears Xander and goes to stomp the fox’s footpaw.

Kaage goes to stab at the young badger when his footpaw is stomped and he yells out in pain, he growls and goes to slam Zinnia into a tree, and then elbow Xander in the face if he is close enough.

Zolomon gets his arrow ready and frowns, he can’t risk hitting his friend and is forced to wait for the best timing for a shot.

Xander errks as he is knocked in the face and stumbles backwards, he coughs as his snout bleeds and then growls quickly getting back up.

Kaage acts quickly and goes to grab Zinnia again and starts to head to the side of the dirt road with her, he stops just by the ditch. He keeps the sword at Zinnia’s throat again and gets his bolas off his belt and spins them with his other paw and the throws them at Xander.

Xander manages to sidestep the worse of the bolas, but they do cut into his side and he tenses up in pain as a small line of blood forms.

Zolomon narrows his eyes and pulls back his arrow, he causes to himself as he wants to fire but he can’t yet.

Zinnia keeps her eyes on Xander and shakes her head “Xander…go..please I don’t want you hurt I love you, I can’t lose any beast else please”

Xander steps a little closer “Release my mother!”

Kaage looks at the ditch and back to Xander and smirks, He lowers the blade and then pushes Zinnia towards the creek, “Poor choice of words boy”

Zinnia screams as she falls towards the creek, its full of ice cold water, topped with a thin bit of ice on top, she gasps and manages to reach out to grab a root but her grip is failing fast.

Takeo has lost track of Zolomon and frowns, but hearing Zinnia scream he quickly heads that way.

Marek also hears the scream and rushes forwards in time to see the badger fall, he gets out some rope and ties it to a tree, and the other end to himself as he dives in after the badger, the cold hits him like a brick but he forces himself to not give in to it and reaches for Zinnia..”Mrs. Zinnia…your paw…”

Xander snarls as he charges the fox “Murderer!” He raises his blade up to go and slice at the fox.

Kaage only smiles coldly and then stabs forwards when the badger lifts his own blade towards him.

Aira flies over to where Zinnia and Marek are in the creek.”I..I will get help!”

Xander stops sudden as pain shoots throughout him, the blade entered his collarbone and exited his back, his blade falls from his paws onto the snow as blood rushes down his chest and shoulders.

Zolomon takes his chance and the arrow is released and heads straight toward’s the fox’s back.

Kaage smiles as he takes a small dagger and slices at the badger’s arms a couple times, “I am in a good mood….I shall end your pain….forever…just one quick twist of the blade and a hard yank to free it from your body…and you enter death’s sweet…..release.” His paw grips the blade to get ready to do just that when he suddenly coughs up blood and a look of shock forms as the arrow hits his back and the tip exits his chest, he lets go of the sword he was holding and falls into the icy creek dead.

Zinnia manages to grab Marek’s paw and shivers…”D..D..Dibbun…….”

Takeo eyes go wide, he then goes to pull the stoat and Zinnia up to the dirt road.

Xander shivers and falls to his knees, he touches the blade in his shoulder blade and lays on his side, his arms both have a couple slices on them as he fights to keep his eyes open.

Zolomon  grins as he hit the fox and then a face of horror as he rushes over to his friend “Xandy!!!!” He looks at the sword and gulps, “Help…..HELP!!!!”

Marek blinks when he feels a tug and places his arm around Zinnia so she comes up with him. Once back to the road he sighs a sigh of relief and coughs, his eyes widen when he sees Xander.

Takeo looks over and looks between Zinnia and Xander and quickly goes to examine Xander and frowns “I..I have skills but I need help, this is delicate  work to remove the blade without it causing more damage…”

Thunderwing already flies off and heads to the abbey, looking around the grounds knowing not too many would be out in this weather most likely but he only needs one mouse.

Leon decided to make sure Dorarose and the rest of his family was inside the main building during the storm, and after finding a wayward dibbun mouse he heads inside now himself.

Thunderwing gives no warning he just dives and carefully grips Leon in his talons, “Friend Leon needed quickfast!” He gets a little ways up the road where Zinnia and Xander is and drops Leon in a pile of snow

Leon barely has time to react, he tenses up and if it wasn’t for Thunderwing’s voice he would be screaming right now, he closes his eyes and then feels a landing and shakes his head “What the seasons!!....”He then looks before him, “Xander?” Healer mode activate !! He  looks around “unless you’re a healer..back off!”

Takeo stays by him “I am a healer my friend, together we can save him” He looks to the badger and frowns, he glances at Zinnia.. ”Zinnia love are you alright?”

Zinnia doesn’t respond, she just frowns and holds her midsection.

Xander looks at Zolomon and his eyes close as he slips into a very deep faint.

Marek looks to Zinnia “I should get you to the abbey…they will tend to Mr. Xander, can you walk alright Mrs. Zinnia?”

Zinnia nods and then tenses up in pain…she gets a few steps and it happens again, She shivers and frowns “My…dibbun…is coming….now” Fear, worry and pain fill her voice. “Too..soon…”

Marek blinks “Your with?...She is with?” He looks to the others and then Zolomon “Mr. Zolomon help me now!!”

Zolomon fights back tears “Xandy..don’t die please…please your my best friend…”He looks at Marek and blinks “Help..help with wot..I failed me best friend” Tears go down his face. He goes to follow the stoat “Is..is she hurt?”

Leon goes his best, with Takeo’s help to slowly get the blade from Xander, it’s a good thing Leon had his herbs surcoat and his healers pouch, hey he is not called the walking infirm for nothing.

Takeo helps slide the blade out and apply pressure, Leon can do sewing  as it takes a good hour to do, his focus is on Xander and Zinnia is a little ways up the road so he fails to hear what is happening.

Zinnia whimpers and leans against Marek shivering.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-01-18 06:40:03 AM)

Board footer