Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-16 04:39:17 PM

Karth Riverbark

The Chat of...Many THings..(Just Read!)-Redwall Log

Whom:

Karth Riverbark-Me- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

~ ~ ~ ~LOG~ ~ ~ ~

===In Cavern Hole of Redewall Abbey====

===Happen right after this one.....well close to the end an hour or so before Dinner time.......  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=650  =====

Karth is in a good mood, ok rare for Karth as he been so moody this past week it's gotten to a lot of beasts. He is..sweeping best he can and helping out around the room.

Xander right away is a little worried "Should I...be worried or did something happen that I missed...good I hope?"

Karth smiles "Good..excellent yes...Hot root, least some...is here. A mission complete indeed."Wait Xander is back as he clears his throat "Sir your back, is all well?"

Xander nods "I was...just out looking for Uncle Oz...he never returned from some...quiet time and it seems it was quiet time in the clearing not too far from here but I had a scout from Defenders check and he wasn't there so I got my blade and some light armor and....went to look for him"

Karth is alert "Is he in danger? Did you come back to get help, I will help broken toe or not"

Xander nods "He is fine. Under Oz is fine and I found him...he was..well" He doesn't sound like it was something dangerous but...unsure sounding."And I am glad they have some hot root now The feast is in a little under 2 weeks after all"

Karth watches "Why the look, was there danger...and was Ace found?"

Xander says, "No ace is still missing and Uncle Oz was in no danger...Bandit maybe but he got out of danger, then again Uncle Oz had them distracted and..I helped some too.""

Karth is just confused but nods "Bandit...the fat fox? He most likely got himself in trouble and how did Oz help with this....problem, you said he was in no danger and yet..Bandit was there too and was in trouble and.. a distraction?"

Xander says, "Ok there was...3 wolverines and...maybe the wolverines didn't like Bandit...and well Uncle Oz knew them somehow and was having tea with the 3 wolverines and like laughing and chatting with them in the woods a little northeast of the abbey""

Karth blinks "Tea with wolverines?...Those beasts are dangerous does he not know that, did he maybe think they were some other type of beast?"

Xander says, "He knew they were wolverines Karth...he..helped the guess mother one like long time ago and the other two were her daughters and they wanted to slay me and Uncle Oz told them no and told me to not attack them and...then I made them dinner, well the wolverines dinner since Bandit got away...they were gonna eat Bandit, the wolverines was not Uncle Oz all Uncle Oz was doing was...drinking tea and like laughing at a joke or something like they were buddies. I have no clue where Bandit went he...ran off""

Karth says, "That sounds....strange and most likely a fat fox got very little distance, he most likely got re caught and ate by the wolverines by now.....and tea?""

Xander says, "Yes tea..it was the strangest thing I ever seen....my uncle having tea with wolverines and these were like....smart wolverines walking and talking and....seemed like normal beasts they were just wolverines..well odd outfit choices but..they talked. The only other time I seen a wolverine it was savage and clearly meant to be a pet..Quade's and he called it Fluffy. It was told to ....kill me and it chased me and ended up falling into thin ice..I barely avoided falling into thin ice...well Fluffy drowned and Quade was so peeved off.""

Karth laughs now "Fluffy....that's funny...Well..." He sniffs and then speaks as he smiles "I am glad you were safe sir or well got away...as for the recent wolverines...well good for them and good Oz knew them, he stayed safe that way and you made them lunch and not your uncle...let me guess...wood pidgion?"

Xander mouth drops and then he nods "I...how did...he..."He frowns "Its..." Great his secret is out.

Karth says, "No worries sir..I saw you make it for Greystone and I think you did a 2nd time...it is fine and I wont tell any beast of it. Its a good skill to get from certain sicherations and something to be respected of in a way""

Xander sighs as he sits "Respected? How...and thanks its not that I want that many to know, its from my past...heck some of my skills are from my past and I keep some of it, as well as what little learned from Uncle Zee and Marek "

Karth sits down beside him "Your not perfect sir...no beast is. You have some to learn but what you know at your age is...well past what most know in mind as well as combat. Your a very skilled fighter and have good leadership skills. You also ask advice and accept help when needed. Also very few vermin respect a badger....and they , well most , respect you in Ferravale I have seen and I never meet this Zee Winters just heard of him. Marek I do know of..somewhat, he is tavern owner and like ambassador correct?"

Xander nods "Yes ambassador of Ferravale and he helped built the tavern in fact cause he...sort of blow up the fist one"

Karth asks, "Why did Marek blow up the first tavern?"

Xander shrugs "I don't know....he was not always a friend like he is now to beasts...he was not always on the side of good, he even took over Redwall Abbey a little while and killed like a bunch of long patrol hares and other beasts, but then something made him like...on the good side and...yeah he is good now"

Karth says, "Marek past sounds.....complicated....I will read some logs maybe of him""

Xander nods "He..isn't allowed in the abbey....unless its a feast and think Benar still has to ok that or if he like has to speak to Benar maybe then he can come in, once he was in the infirm like couple days cause he was hurt, don't think Benar liked that but...well he just made beasts stare at Marek and keep him out of trouble not that Marek wanted trouble and nothing happen...Marek even helped find Lilymoore when she went missing in that Thunderstorm"

Karth says, "Yes I remember the storm"

Xander says, "I...dislike storms....."Yes lets make this true to his word as a loud thunder clap and ya spring storm as the badger frowns.

Karth nods and notes the look "Sir?"

Xander gulps "As I was saying"And hard rain...thunder and lighting as he eeps and falls backwards in the chair and breaths in and out. Yes he fears storms

Karth watches, yes he could care less with a sudden spring storm as beasts rush in, lucky not this room, the otter speaks again "Sir...Xander?"

Xander is clearly afraid, of a storm of all things as he finally focuses on the otter and looks away quickly as if ashamed for this, he is a warrior!......Wait nope not right now he is not!..."GO...GO away Karth..please......d..d...don't stay...right now..."

Karth sits beside him "Your my leader and I help you, why go away?"

Xander looks at the floor "Cause....I...this is....afraid of a storm? Like a dibbun.....its....."

Karth nods "A fear...all beast have a fear."He looks around as he whispers "Ants...I fear ants....those tiny little crawling....." He shakes his head "You learn to...slap fear in the face, there was a storm when Lilymoore was missing yet you were in that to find her yes?"

Xander nods "I..looked, best I could and for Dorarose also..at the time I just found Dorarose and we then found Blisa and stayed there...Lilymoore was later found by Marek."

Karth says, "Still you went out despite a fear....you braved it and that was out in it, this is inside"

Xander sniffs "I..I know..I dislike storms cause...I was on a ship...and that was the day I lost my parents and ended up on the westerns shore...with gulls who tried to kill me. Sister Zinnia and a couple LP hares saved my life and took me to Salamandatron and I came back here with Sister Zinnia....it was a like a season later I...was taken captive by a wildcat...maybe couple seasons later I don't remember...he wildcat though my fear was funny"

Karth nods as he listens"I..as said..fear ants....my reason is I fell into some pit, now these ants were red and black and bite...the bites burned and I almost died. My mother saved me...but lost her own life....my father raised me till I decided to hunt down a fox that invaded my Holt...it was shortly after that I met the defenders and joined"

Xander nods "The ants here are...black but yeah I can...see why you would fear them still" The rain storm has slowed to more of a shower.

Karth says, "And I understand the fear of storms....some fears never go away, maybe a little but not all the easy. My advise is use it...try to overcome it if you can, if not...try to use the energy towards something else, like you used energy of fear during the last storm to stay alert and find Dorarose, even if another found Lilymoore you most likely had an idea a direction at least""

Xander nods "Yeahh\...I did...thanks Karth your a good friend and i will keep your fear to myself....ok?"

Karth nods "And I will keep yours to myself as well."He offers a smile "Your a good leader....as I said. You been through a lot it seems but you have been made stronger cause of it."

Xander smiles as he rubs his eyes."Yeah....stronger."He sighs a little "I wonder if my grandfather had any fears, he was a great warrior so I heard before he became Blacksmith...he was the one whom wielded The Northwind Storms before I did. Uncle Zee just keep it safe"

Karth says, "My guess is yes..what happen to your grandfather?"

Xander says, "He died of some...something happen to his heart I think suddenly and he died in the orchards, my mother seen it happen and..freaked out for a while..my Uncle Oz found out a couple hours later cause he had the dibbuns on a picnic at the time.""

Karth nods "He most likely was a great warrior then, and a blacksmith....he must of been strong as well"

Xander smiles "He was...."

The bells sound off...its dinner time!

Karth grins..."Dinner....shall we....get food sir?" His mind...Hot Root...Hot Root....Hot Root!

Xander smiles as he nods "Yeah...."

Karth smiles, he makes sure he and his leader is first, course....sorry Xander...Karth gets the first bowl of Hot root...what he has waited over a FREAKING SEASON! So...yeah...he gets first bowl!!! Its enjoyed, its savored, its...heaven in a bowl!

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-04-16 07:35:10 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer