Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-03 11:56:16 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Help In A Fight

Rudolfo - Private in the LP, A fighter

Zolomon- Private Frist Class,Runner in the LP

Hanzi-Recruit in the LP

Melantha - leader of the Blackrose

Taz- Assassin and 2nd in command of the Blackrose

Moswen- vixen in the Blackrose

Silverwing-Eagle in Mossflower Defenders

Keldorn- Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Spoofed-Private Philip and Private Cindy (Both Fighters)

Spoofed various vermin from Blackrose (4 ferrets and a fox)

Log:

**What happens after this log  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1045  ***

Zolomon just glared at the feline as he griped his saber, it wasn't like he could use his longbow very well right now with a bandaged paw after all,"We are not gonna be slaves to you...never"

Hanzi nods in agreement "Yeah..umm..what he said ya furbag"

A hiss came from the cat and a growl, she then just chuckled "Ok..hares let's have a little fun...get them!" That was the signal to attack, blades out and out.

Keldorn was scanning the ground below when he tilted his head "Silverwing...look trouble is down below."

Silverwing made a cawwing noise and soared and then made a sort of u-turn and came swooping down to grab a ferret in her claw, if the shrew  wanted to jump down now be the best chance he has.

Zolomon blinks when he sees the eagle and grins, for the first time in weeks "Silverwing!!!"He then sidesteps and stabs a vermin, one of the ferrets...well down 2 ferrets and so that leaves 2 ferrets, a couple foxes and that darn cat.

Hanzi gasps and barely avoids a stab from a ferret, he flicks a dagger from his pocket at one other ferret nearby him and, yeah his fighting needs some work as he picks the dirk he drooped back up.

Keldorn ducks and rolls as he lands on the sand and shakes his head to clear it as he stands up"I dislike vermin and thin manners are good, if their dark black hearts have any manners that is"

The eagle meanwhile has the one ferret still and finishes him off and decides its dinner time, right there on the beach.

Melantha tail wags as she hisses..two ferrets and 2 foxes, one of the two ferrets gets a dagger Hanzi threw stuck in there shoulder and yipes around in pain.

The all black Vixen Moswen steps back and just watches, an eyebrow is drawn "I do not fight large birds....that eat beasts " Yeah she is going back to the best, have an issue with that?Fine...fire her or something....

Zolomon keeps an eye on the vermin and where Hanzi is "Hanzi...I think it's wise to still get back to the mountain...your not able ta fight that well and my paw is bandaged and well I much rather be firing arrows than tryin' ta stab vermin"

Hanzi frowns as he nods"Yeah....just..run or..ummm not as surrounded"

Keldorn frowns well he is sort of stuck as he quickly gets to the hares "Hello friends I am Keldorn...new member of the Mossflower Defenders the eagle brought me here, just me no one else though I am truly sorry"

Melantha hissed, ok she still has one fox and the two ferrets even if one has a injury "Don't just stand there...KILL THEM!!"

Taz arrives with a crazed chuckle "I would rather enjoy killing some hares, it would be most fun."

Zolomon nods , introductions can wait and then he sees Taz and his eyes narrow, "Hanzi...show ..what ever his name was...to the mountain."He starts o head to Taz, most likely not the best idea as he points his blade at the marten"Murder...MURDERER!!!!"

Hanzi frowns "W..wot...Zolomon wait..that's..that's a bad idea get back here!!"

Keldorn frowns "He seems..very determined to slay the marten, am I missing something whom was murdered to make him act in this way?" Not like he knows much, just hey the Blackrose...yeah on the shores....yep.

Lucky for them Rudolfo   is here with a couple other privates, one private is fairly good with a long bow and fires off an arrow at the fox, the other private stays close to Rudolfo   as the hare frowns "Oh no...it's the marten.."DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES!" He hopes the warning isn't too late.

Melantha hisses, she smirks let the marten and hare fight, she grins and goes to charge the archer before they fire off another arrow and signals the fox to charge them as well.

Taz grins wide "You want to join her...I can help"His left arm is bandaged tightly all the way shoulder to right past the elbow , but his right sword paw may be just as deadly as he chuckles...but wait..whats this?!...He slips his left paw into his pouch and pulls out some sort of..dripping???..Its a dagger and he flicks it at Zolomon, that can't be a good thing!He proves he don't need much to move a wrist.

Zolomon manages to barely avoid the dagger,just barely as it hits the sand, he closes the gap between them and goes to kick at the marten and slices down at his left arm!

Hanzi smiles as he sees Rudolfo    and the other privates, he is by the entry to the mountain now and stops to look over at the other hares and frowns "DO I..go in or what?"

Keldorn shrugs "I am not sure my friend,maybe inside is best if your skills are low. I do not think we would be of much help and sadly Silverwing has gone...elsewhere"

A blade is blocked as Rudolfo  glares at a fox, he hears a gasp and gurgle as he turns to see the archer ambushed "Phillip!!" He races over and slices a the ferret's throat that just stabbed his friend, the fox has a kick sent to them and he tries to make sure he knows where the cat is, the marten he knows is by Zolomon.

Melantha is nearby, she growls as the ferret goes down, but a grin when she also sees a hare collapse to the sand.

Taz growls as he tries to look Zolomon in the eyes, he tenses up as pain shoots across his left arm and in a rage goes to kick the hare as hard as he can and slices at the Hare's chest. He stumbles back and wide eyed and in shock elbow down of his left arm is..it's gone as he presses the bleeding elbow against his chest and backs away, he retreats...not too far as he has a campfire just around the rocks that's about 100 feet away and a deep breath and scream as he purposely places the stump into the fire and breaths in and out and steps back...yes a bad bad burn but it also sealed the almost fatal wound. He growls towards the sounds of fighting....oh yes that tone, they  will pay dearly for this, oh yes.

Zolomon pants and stumbles backwards  but does block the blade with his own, but not all the way as he looks at his arm and frowns...luck in the since it was the normal blade, bad luck he is bleeding and a little in shock as he blinks and looks at the ...yeah he just took off the martens paw..whoa.

Melantha focuses her attention.....on the stunned Zolomon and blade out goes to stab him in the back, unless she is stopped!

One of the privates frowns, he then gasps at what just happen and then sees the cat.."Zolomon!!!"

Hanzi stays close to Keldorn just in case it's needed, then again not like he could protect too well

Keldorn frowns, he is too far away to do much right now.

The one who isn't is Rudolfo, he grabs the longbow and arrow and says a quick prayer for it to work, pulls back an arrow and fires at the cat before she does much damage, he looks down at Private Philip and bends down...."Phill...?" The hare reaches up a shakeie paw to Rudolfo  and then the paw drops and the eyes close...Phillp is dead.

Melantha cackles as she is just about to, then a hiss as the arrow sinks into her shoulder deeply, she spins around and glares at the hare, a small smirk as she backs up, a nod to the ferret and fox "Finish the one who just fired that" She looks to Zolomon"I will let you live for now...sides the pain of your loved one's death I am sure is still fresh in your mind."With that she goes to check on Taz.

Taz looks up as his leader appears "Revenge....the one who did this needs slain..I want his head on my wall"

Zolomon spins around just in time to see the cat back off and give the warning, a glare is given to her as she leaves. He holds his arm and looks over at Rudolfo  .He can't fight off a ferret and a fox on his own, can he?

Hanzi stays by the shrew "Are....we..winning, or losing...?"

Keldorn says, "I am not sure...it may be even out, but we have no deaths....."He frowns "Never mind...we have one...but they have more""

The hare checks the private and looks up in time to see the fox, his eyes blaze as he spins and slices at the fox quickly beheading it and calls out to the private still there, likely froze in the heat of battle "Finish the ferret off!"

The private blinks and then at the last second stabs the ferret in the throat, yes the vermin seem to have 5 deaths (4 ferrets and the fox)..but sadly the hares have..1 death.

Melantha goes to help Taz stand "Let's get to the base..we can make a plan and get revenge for this night"

Taz nods in agreement "But the one know as Zolomon...is mine and mine alone"

Zolomon frowns and quickly goes to check on the two privates as well as Rudolfo..."Hey...."He looks at Hanzi and Keldorn.."We...inside.."And he loses consciousness as he passes out.

A quick step and Rudolfo   catches Zolomon before he hits the sand and lifts him up "Come on we have to...first get any injuries tended to and then make a report...."He thinks quietly "I will..Hanzi please get..get Private Phill..inside"A tear is falling, "Private Cindy...help the shrew inside."He will give the report after dropping off all to the infirm, weather they need a healer or not he drops them off there and then takes a deep breath and goes to make a report of the events that just happen.

Last edited by Rudolfo And Alts (2019-02-04 06:00:09 AM)

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer