Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-03 04:25:09 PM

Karth Riverbark

Choose Well-LP LOG

** They star to head back to the mountain and run into trouble***

who:

Hanzi-Me-Recruit in LP

Zolomon-  Private First Class and Runner in LP

Hawkeye- Bar Tender in Halyard

MOSWEN -Member of the Blackrose

Melantha- Leader of the Blackrose

Some spoofed vermin(4 ferrets and a fox)

Log:

Hawkeye is more quiet today than he usually is and has taken a day off, which he likely needed, and sits her drinking some simple tea and having some lunch.

Hanzi walks into the tavern and looks around, spotting the otter he walks over and if able he sits at the same table and waits to be noticed.

Hawkeye does notice the hare and finally speaks "What do you want? I am off today as yesterday was...not the best day..least late in the day it wasn't."

Hanzi says, "Umm...no yesterday was..bad..but no one died at least but some were hurt." He looks at the otter and frowns "Taz was..here..but I ran off to get help."

Hawkeye frowns, the memory fuzzy and he hated it,"Yeah he was here alright, and a fight with him and two hares.."He sighs"And some broken chairs...a table..some glasses and a plate..but it's being paid for..so it's fine."He sips his tea and just frowns.

Hanzi says, "The...ummm Taz hypnotized you didn't he?" He asked somewhat suddenly,"I mean..I didn't see it just..heard something bout it...and Taz like ran off with a broken arm..I think"

Hawkeye frowns "Yes...and I don't remember what happen ok, just afterwards....and that marten had a broken shoulder and elbow and some cuts on his face and arms, may of lost a tooth too"He shrugs." I just remember a bad headache and feeling ill...it passed after a couple hours but still..supposedly I didn't harm anyone just..almost"

Hanzi asks, "Almost? Then..something stopped you, what stopped you?"

Hawkeye says, "From what I heard..the tall hare either threw the marten across the room into a wall or somehow punched him into a wall nearby..either way, the fight ended and the marten left but I do remember him saying it was far from over""

Hanzi frowns "Yeah, Taz is scary closeup like really scary but maybe he wont come back right away"

Hawkeye says, "Oh...I think he may come back fairly soon, his tone of voice showed revenge...soo yeah he is more dangerous now than he was before and it's likely a good idea lad to go..home, isn't recruits supposed to stay in that mountain anyways?""

Hanzi frowns "Why..I mean most went back and well...I sort of was afraid to go back and now...no one is around and we are supposed to go off alone"Yet he did.

Hawkeye sighs"Ok lad...well not sure if I can say daylight is better or not"

Zolomon makes his way in from staying overnight. After he cleaned up , least the mug he broke, he decided he was too tried and he also missed the fight last night which may of been a good thing in a way.

Hanzi says, "I don't know either."Seeing Zolomon he smiles and oddly goes over to hug him as it seems he is just glad a fellow hare is still here after all."

Hawkeye gives a wave to the hare and a nod "Hey...ya may want to take the lad back to the mountain with ya, and my suggestion like I told him, likely a good plan ta not stick around the village since Taz was around and no idea where he went"

Zolomon tenses...what is this hug as he looks and frowns as he sees Hanzi and goes to gentally get him off "Ok..Hanzi let go...."He blinks "That marten was HERE?!" Ok a deep breath as he speaks again"Anyone hurt or....dead?"

Hanzi says, "Gregorian and Dominik were hurt....and the marten like really bad and he ran away, no one died though""

Hawkeye says, "And the marten can hypnotize, he did me briefly and I dislike not fully knowing what happen while I was like that, i am glad I didn't hurt anyone""

Zolomon frowns"Yeah...the marten should be hunted down and finished off is wot should happen, if he is injured he is somewhat easier to defeat right?"

Hanzi says, "But..he is like..still dangerous isn't he? hunting him down would be bad..right?""

Hawkeye says, "Just go home you two, figure out a plan and then go do what ever the plan is...with more than 2 hares hopefully""

Zolomon says, "come on ya heard...lets get back..sides plans are always good"

==On the beach short while later==

Hanzi frowns as they walked along the beach and keep his eyes open as they walked," So...ideas?"

Zolomon shakes his head, his paw was bandaged still as they walked "None, just get back and let some higher ups figure it out, I am sort of still off duty so its not like I will be helping out"

Melantha stood off to the side as she watched the hares from a distance and hissed, her ears back but she would wait, wait for a good moment to strike.

Hanzi walks slower and then stops to take sand from his boots and then places them back on "I still hate sand, it gets everywhere."

Zolomon frowns "Really Hanzi...that could wait its not good to not pay attention to things around you, getting distracted is bad"

A laugh is heard and out steps a cloaked figure"Always wise to pay attention"Then 5 other figures..mostly ferrets except for the one fox."

Melantha takes off the hood and smirks "Miss me?"

Hanzi looks over and frowns, but he does get his dirk out at least and glaces at Zolomon as if to ask, now what?

MOSWEN steps into view as well and tilts her head, looking at the two hares but waiting for orders. And yeah she is a different fox so you have two here now.

Zolomon looks at the vermin, he speaks to Hanzi "Ok...relax no panicking yet ok, long patrol hares do not panic"

Melantha folds her arms over her chest "They don't panic..you out numbered bunny..lets see 2 to 7, a bandaged paw and a recruit..I am so so worried, well not really."

Hanzi frowns and backs up a little, his dirk still out in his paw "Zolomon? Please say you can still fight with an injured paw"

Zolomon glares at the cat "I thought I stabbed you so shouldn't you be dead or do I just need to figure out how many of those so called 9 lives ya have left as seems ya hold up to that cats have 9 lives thing so far"

Melantha shrugs "Maybe, does it matter and it would seem you been having bad luck lately...dead hares, injured hares...how many hares does the long patrol have now anyways?"

Hanzi starts to reply and then stops himself as that would give out some fairly bad information to an enemy and one he knows is for sure an enemy,"We..we have enough to defeat you and we have a badger too"

MOSWEN asks, "So fear a badger? Why?" Hey she can be curious, her voice is just so..deep and dark sounding"Who cares..just another beast to slay ""

Zolomon says, "Ya bally well don't know the badger lord, if he was 'ere ya all would have something to worry on"He keep an eye on the vermin as they may have something to worry on right now themselves."

Melantha chuckles "I seen him, from a distance as little hard to miss and he isn't here"She smiles coldly"Is he?"

Hanzi frowns as his ears droop some, ok..this could get bad. Another look to Zolomon to figure out what to do.

MOSWEN asks, "So do we stand here or do we like kill them, or maybe enslave them? Either works for me boss"

Zolomon gets his saber out,"Keep the dirk out Hanzi, ya may well need it here soon lad"He looks at the vermin "A long patrol hare knows no fear from the likes of vermin scum"

Melantha grins "I am not sure what to do"She signals to surround the hares "Enslave..Kill maybe, or one a slave and one to kill since it's hard to decide what to do"

Hanzi grips his dirk and takes a deep breath, no panicking, he can't he has to stay calm and alert and close to Zolomon"Ummm..so what now?"

MOSWEN chuckles now, "Either be fun. We could trick others into coming to their rescue if we make them captives"

Zolomon keeps a hold on his saber, watching them as he speaks to Hanzi"Stay close and stay alert Hanzi, help could still jolly well come"

Melantha smiles, the two hares are surrounded and will have to fight, die or be captured and she has yet to decide which as she walks forwards "Other hares tried to kill Taz, not the best thing to do as he heals but knowing him he will come back and seek his revenge, most likely soon and I don't plan to stop him as even if he is reckless...it can mean more deaths on your side"

Hanzi says, "Taz is bad, we don't need that marten here he was dangerous before he wanted revenge"

Zolomon says, "Yeah I know"

Melantha steps closer "Two choices...surrender and you both can be slaves....or fight and your likely die cause it's either one or the other...live or die."She smirks "Choose well"

***What will happen? Death?Slavery?...Stay tuned for more logs!!!!! ****

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer