Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-02 11:15:18 AM

Karth Riverbark

The Rabbit With The Big Words-Willowbark Log

In Log
Karth Riverbark-ME-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood- ME-Former Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Moonbeam- Messenger for Mossflower Defenders

Rupert- Recorder for Ferravale

Karth was growing restless and he needed to get out, maybe for a walk as he headed towards the entry.

Flea was by the entry and waved to his friend, “Hello Karth…going on a walk?”

Rupert was going over his notes her wrote down on paper and grumbled to himself as he went to cross out something, he looked up at the sea otter “Salutations, please tell me if you plan on going on the expedition back to Mossflower”

Karth stared at the rabbit and after a while “If you mean heading back to Redwall, then yes I am heading back.”

Flea glances over “I am not sir rabbit “Yes he has learned, finally, to call him a rabbit.

Rupert just nods, he won’t ask why as he doesn’t really care since he most likely would have to listen to a lot of talking and he has no time for a lot of talking. “Whom else is not going?”

Moonbeam flies over, she helped the rabbit but also has to help one other “I am….yes I am heading home friend rabbit. I also found, yes I DID ..who is staying and who is going…Staying in this abbey of willow trees is Varsha, Flea, and Sir Minsc….going home is Xander, Karth, You of course,  Gorvenalus,and Lillymoore. Krisha has….seemed to gone ahead of us and Xander has asked I go make sure she is ok and gets home ever safe so That I do now, yes I do”

Karth listens to the bat, least he can understand it as it doesn’t use large words like the rabbit, he seems content the beaver is coming back home as well, but he is curious how the abbey beasts here feel about it.

Flea smiles and heads off after he sees the shrew Lotus and the two head to the orchards area.

Rupert frowns “Vexatious news…why do beasts do this!” He takes a few deep breaths and sighs “Ok…fine…Thank you Moonbeam, you best start your expedition. The sooner the better that’s a good bat”

Moonbeam nods and flies off, flying is always the best form of travel and it’s too bad a lot can’t fly as she rather enjoys it.

Karth just frowns, he decides to not even ask what the hare just said as it must mean he isn’t happy.”Xander mentioned wanting to leave sometime soon”

Xander just happens to be walking towards them and hears the last little bit of the talking “Yes in a couple weeks I am hoping anyways. I want to finish helping the beasts here with getting crops for spring planted and so far most of the land for crops has been cleared and made ready, only a small little bit left to tend to and now that the forge is fixed they can make garden tools needed as….well one broke, but that will only slow them a little bit so should still be ready in couple weeks and I think Gorvenalus has like…some meal planed, since he is….”He looks around and back to the rabbit “Stepping aside as Abbot and passing the job to someone here, I don’t know who though.”

Rupert nods at this information “Alright, thanks for the data Xander. I need to find and speak with Greystone, I shall be in the village a couple days. I shall be fine so no worries, besides I can handle myself well if a fight happens….good day” He adjusts his glasses and just heads off without another word.

Karth watches him leave and looks at Xander “Hello sir…..how are you today?”

Xander shrugs “I am not sure, better than I was I guess. I am just worried about Krisha.”

Karth nods “Worry is ok, as long as you don’t let it takeover”

Xander nods “I know…” He is quiet and looks at Karth again “Want to spar? We could do it on the path before the abbey, it’s good to stay in shape and I have not done much training as I should lately”

Karth nods “Sounds like a good idea sir” He then goes to follow the badger to the path. A good paw to paw spar and maybe a little sword drill would be good, the sea otter can use a blade but yes he could for sure learn to use a blade better.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer