Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-27 11:33:24 AM

Karth Riverbark

Not so Good Day-Willowbark Abbey Log

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer for Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood-Me- Former member of Mossflower Defenders and now member of Willowbark Abbey

Varsha-Healer in triaining

Xander Winters- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Mariposa- An Odd and Strange Squirrelmaid

~~~LOG~~~~~
Karth was up late, in fact he missed dinner as he was avoiding his friend, his best friend..Flea and so he sat near the docks of the port...why? He didn't know, but hey the fish taco thing was good as he munched on one and keep an eye out for any beasts  that may be foe.

Krisha was not a foe, but she was all the way down here by the docks in a hooded, sleeveless cloak she has had for seasons, she was talking to a rather rude weasel who she ended up knocking out with one good punch to the face and walked off towards another ship, close to Karth and seemed to do better, then again they were a sea otter so maybe that is why, who knew.

Karth grew interested and decided to follow the hooded figure.

Also out and about was...wait jumping from boat mast to boat mast?It was Mariposa as she landed by Krisha.

Krisha gasped quietly and frowned”Why...are you here?” She started to go onto the small boat.

Karth walks up “I could ask you both that question.”He glaces at the badger and nods a hello “Krisha...shouldn't you be resting in the abbey and what of the forge?”

Mariposa steps away from the otter and just stares at him, she frowns..”Mother says....explore...find self...ummm learn of self?” Ok she is unsure what her mother means, but she will work on it later.

Krisha frowns, she eeps a little at Karth and looks away “Its...fixed....going home...” She just walks onto the ship. Yes she didn't plan too well she just sort of decided she needed time alone and saying goodbye would only cause problems or slow her down, and she did leave a note...for Xander.

“By yourself?” Karth asks and shakes his head, he seems to debate on going with her and then snorts...he crosses his arms over his chest, he can't as he will have to be the one to tell Xander and he isn't too thrilled with the idea.

“Not alone...she is...me with”The squirrel maid needs to work on her common speech but she is trying.

Krisha doesn't answer as it seems she doesn't need to answer, she just goes below deck. The sea otter in charge of the boat shrugs...”So you too or just the badger and...ummm...squirrel.”

Karth shakes his head “I am not going. I should but I won't. I am heading back, oh and ye best make sure they both stay safe or else”He walks off, what does or else mean?And that look he gave when he said it could make a beast wet their pants.

Mariposa follows the badger, mainly cause she remembers her from the short time she was inside Willowbark and he mother mentioned finding the badger and going back to this Red walls place, but she may of ment the other badger...oh well, its fine as they both do leave the the same place or least she hopes so.

Krisha sighs as she sits agaist the wall, this will be a long trip but she knows the boat owner is heading to the river Moss and that he is avoiding Collenstin so she should get home sooner...should, if all goes well.

Karth meanwhile heads back to Willowbark, he decides to wait till morning to speak to anyone.

==The next Morning===

Karth was up early or maybe he just didn't sleep. Flea is beside him, quiet for the past hour till he finally speaks”II...do forgive me Karth for wanting ta stay....do you forgive me?” He gets a nod from the sea otter and the shrew smiles.

Xander is, of course , worried sick as he starts walking quickly to the exit.

Karth looks up and stands “Sir...your not gonna find her that easily and it be best if you stayed here, I am sure Krisha will be fine.”

Flea nods “Oh course she will, she is tough....and moody lately, best stay far away.”He smiles “By the way I have decided I am staying to live here with Sir Minsc.”

Xander stops and slowly turns “Staying....here? But we are all supposed to go back to Mossflower..together.” He studies the shrew to see if he is telling the truth or joking, “No one told me anything on thinking of staying. I mean..Me, Krisha..you and Karth, Rupert and Lilymoore and Governenalus and Minsc all came and supposed to ALL go HOME”  Ok he is a little upset.

Karth speaks “I am heading back to Mossflower with you sir.”

Flea frowns “But...I asked Lotus to wed me and she said yes, we may even wed this spring, maybe sooner me friend and Sir Minsc is Knight of Willowbark he is of course staying with his son.”

Xander looks at them and shakes his head “What?....but.... Maybe Chip and Minsc and Flea and Lotus can come back with us?”

Karth speaks “They spoke of staying to Trifacus I believe it was and Gorvenalus knows but I do not think he plans to stay, nor Lilymoore and I know the rabbir recorder of Ferravale has plans to go back with us.”

Flea frowns “No sir...I am gonna be at....yeah inside” He decides to go, before the badger gets grumpy.

Too late Xander is grumpy” WOT! “ He takes a deep breath “Am I hated? My mate left with a note saying she is going home....did I do something wrong?Does she Hate me? I am not to worry but thats my job and now I learn Minsc and Flea are staying here to..to live!”

Varsha walks in just in time for her tail to puff out “Goodness go mediate or something. Whats wrong with living here. I plan to and to be a healer, they need healers here ya know and before you say a word Mossflower has a good deal of healers....”

Karth looks between the beasts and just backs away, this could get bad fast.

Xander glares at Varsha “You too?..Yeah whatever..fine...stay, I could care less!!” He feels tears go down his face and walks back inside.

Varsha backs up and lets him past and gives Karth a..what just happen look.

Karth frowns “It seems he is...upset”

Varhsa rolls her eyes “Gee..ya think?” She says in a sartastic tone.

Karth sighs, he will just stay clear of his leader for now. He is quiet and it seems like forever he stands there till all is called to a late breakfast, he slowly walks inside unsure of how the rest of the day will go.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer