Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-17 09:06:02 PM

Karth Riverbark

Washing Dishes -Willowbark Log

In Log:

Flea Underwood-Me-Scout in Mossflower Defemders

Varsha-Member of Mossflower Defenders

Chip-Spoofed- Son of Minsc

~~~LOG~~~~~

Flea stared at the wall, he seemed to want to...too late he kicked the wall and sighed loudly.

“And what pray tell did the wall do to you?” A voice asked, it was Varsha.

Flea turned and frowns “Oh it's you...what do you want?”

Varsha rolled her eyes” Just...kicking a wall, really?”

Flea shakes his head”Me friend Karth is...where ever these seals are, maybe he is a captive, maybe he is...not ok, or maybe he is ok.”

Varsha snorted and crossed her paws over her chest “Maybe he is just fine too, I mean wouldn't of Minsc said so.....goodness. Come with me”

Flea tilted his head”Why?” He asked, but he followed, anything to get his mind off things.

Varsha went to where the dishes were “I need help with these...you wash and I will dry..deal?”

Flea shrugged “Fine lass” He started to wash , any pan first and then large dishes, next would be small dishes “So..why you talking to me, thought you hated me?”

Varsha took and dried each dish handed to her and put it away “ I was mad, don't hate anyone I just get mad easy...ok?” Her tail wags slightly and then she calms herself “Sides...this place is calming, you should sit...not to close, but sit by the waterfall and listen to it with closed eyes. Helps one relax and I sort like this place, thought of telling Xander I was staying here...I mean they need beasts to move in right?”

Flea looks at her as he washes some small plates and then mugs “It is very small number, maybe some from village could live here”

Varsha nods “Maybe....there is a hamster family, 4 beasts a mom,dad, and two dibbuns..seems they are the last of some hamster clan that was attacked by Quade...they had a settlement burned down around same time the abbey here was messed up. Maybe they know Minsc even who knows.”

Flea shrugs “One never knows....I ummm..thought of staying. Lotus is...she is nice”

“You like her...so stay or ask her to come with us” Varsha says as she puts away dishes.

Flea frowns “She grew up here, she was just out of dibbun seasons when Quade attacked...she would not leave homeland and I do like her..a lot”

Chip wanders in catching some of the words 'Not related to me or father, the hamsters that is but they would be welcome here all the same...so would any other beast”

Varsha looks over “Not nice to listen in on beasts conversations kid”

Flea waves as he finishes washing mugs and silverware, “Done with dishes”

Chip frowns “I am 8 seasons old”

“He has a point” Flea smirked.

Varsha mutters as she dries the last of the dishes and puts them away”What ever...also I am wanting to be a healer here”

Chip nods “Then do that, we need healers in fact as...well sort of low on them”

Flea nods “I noticed, I am not wanting to be healer....yes can learn a little but I can help protect in times of need if they come up again, help Minsc out as it does seem he is staying.”

Chip nods “Father is.....but he isn't sure how to tell....anyone yet” He frowns, least he thinks his father wants to stay.

Varsha rolls her eyes “He opens his mouth and is like...hey......I am staying, simple really” She lays the towel down”Goodnight going to bed.”

Flea watches the feline head off to bed and shrugs and at the young hamster”Females.....”

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer