Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-17 04:52:34 PM

oz

Minsc is Back And Other News-Willowbark LOG

In Log:

Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall Abbey/ temp. abbot of Willowbark

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Flea-Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Minsc-Warrior in Mossflower Defenders and Knight and Protector of Willowbark Abbey

sOME SPOOFS of varies beasts

==LOG==

Gorvenalus was worried, and he was starting to fail at not showing it. He had decided a walk would help.

Minsc jogged, in fact he had jogged the last little bit when he came to the cave and looked around “Father!”

Ping was just glad to be home, he could hug a tree and in fact he did and decided he would never leave home again, like ever.

Mariposa frowned as she couldn't go the same speed as the hamster and almost lost track of him, she barely caught him going into the cave and then followed as she peered inside and blinks at the view of the abbey.

Gorvenalus looked up and quickly went to Minsc side and hugged him “Son....your alright, did you find Xander? And what of Karth and...” He sees Ping and looks questioningly at the hamster.

Flea stepped into view “Karth is missing still? Please say my best friend is alive if he or Xander is dead just ...keep it to your bloody self”

Lotus frowned and whispered something about language please to the shrew, but she stayed by his side.

Minsc hugged the beaver and stepped back “First Xander is alive and..also I am needing you to come with me father, and just father.”He looks at Flea”Karth is being fine my friend he is helping keep Xander company.”

Gorvenalus listens “Come with you why? And why is Xander not with you...Krisha is needing him.”

Flea is relieved but also concern “Is Xander ok?”

Mariposa just stays by the entry, she hasn't really been around so many landbeasts at one time and just wants to go back home.

Minsc answers “I meet de seal lions and seals and their chief, an old grey seal..wants to speak to you. As for Xander he is recovering from a fever and wounds from a sea gull flock attack” He shows his arm “They attacked me as well but mostly Xander as he was holding a dibbun seal, the chieftains son, whom Xander saved the life of from the sea gulls. Will you come back with me and....also there is the lass” He points to Mariposa.

Mariposa frowns and steps back into a shadowed area, why is this landbeast pointing at her, why was she even told to come.

Gorvenalus smiled and walks over to the squirrel maid “Greetings child, do not be afraid we are all friends here.”

Flea waves “Hey ya lass!”

Minsc glaces over and back to the beaver”We should go father. I can led you to where they are.”

Gorvenalus shakes his head “No Minsc, you need to stay here and assure others I am fine. I think the young squirrel here can take me...correct?” He ajusts his glasses and offers an assuring smile.

Mariposa backs away and then nods “I...can yes...” She looks at Minsc and Ping, well she supposes they can stay as she walks off”Follow”

Flea starts to go towards the beaver and squirrel.

Minsc shakes his head “Flea me friend it is fine, he will be safe trust me.”He looks at the gathering crowd of beasts, both Willowbark and a couple of the ones from the Redwall group that came here.”Let us be going inside. I will update all”

==A little over an hour later==

Gorvenalus arrived at the caves and looked at the squirrel maid waiting.

Mariposa frowned “I will......” She slips inside, it seems like awhile till an older squirrel motions for the old beaver to enter and walks him to a main cave den, where sits Coral the old graying seal.

Gorvenalus steps forwards and studies the old seal and smiles “Coral?”

Coral grunts and speaks, his mood happy “Old landbeast frienddddddd you do live yessssssss....Corallllll is glad” A few happy grunts as it seems not all know the common speech or least nearly as much as he has. It seems the two friends have known each other since they were very young.

Gorvenalus lays a paw on the seals head and smiles “My old old friend I had thought you dead” Tears but happy ones come down his face. He smiles again “I am glad your clan is growing”He chuckles as the dibbun runs around his foot paws, well best a seal can run and he pats him on the head.

“Landbeast of yoursssss in healinggggggg caves,  clan has helped much, you can tend to him now.” The old seal says as he motions to a small tunnel.

The beaver nods and heads down it without question and finds himself in the cave they use for healing and steps over to Xander as he checks him over.

Xander opens his eyes “Gorvenalus.....”

Gorvenalus smiles “It is me Xander, just stay layed down you still need to recover.” He is right away mixing some herbs he luckily brought with him and getting water to mix them in and having the badger drink it.

Xander stays still, his fever is down more and temperature almost normal. His worse wound still needs some healer attention as its still swollen and other smaller ones are healing “I'm...Hungry” Well you be too if not ate much in over 2 days, yes he drank a little water but he is also thirsty most likely.”Krisha...how is she....please be honest with me”

Gorvenalus was always one to be honest, even when he rather not “She has rested a lot and I have not told her you are missing, stress would be unwise now as she is not well but she is a bit better than she was before and has ate and drank well enough, simple foods like water and veggie broth and a little soft bread. Its more...the unborn child I worry on, yes I worry for Krisha as well, but stress....could make her lose the child.”

Xander frowns, great his mate needs him and he is here “I..I need to get to her. I need to be there with her.”

The beaver sighs “You need to rest yourself, you do not have the strength my friend to travel. Let us see how you are in a couple days, there is still good healers at Willowbark..rest my dear friend, stress will not do you well either .”

Xander just nods and sighs, he is soon asleep though.

Gorvenalus watches him sleep and lets sleep overtake him as well after about half an hour.

Last edited by oz (2018-02-17 07:04:43 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer