Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-29 06:35:47 PM

Leon

Your're Lucky To Be Alive-Redwall Log

=Redwall Abbey Infirmary=

Redwall Log:
In Log:
Leon-Master Healer of Redwall and Brother in order
Xander-Badger and warrior in training
Tanya-Dibbun

Leon walks into the infirm to check on any beast here and makes his way over to where Tanya and Xander is "Hello Xander, feeling ok? Anything hurt?"   

Tanya waves "Ello Mr. mouse...I is ok, I is watching Xander sleep..but the babies are lot better at sleepings than him"   

Xander blinks and manages a small chuckle, “Well...it’s a baby thing I guess"   

Leon nods as he goes to check on Xander's wounds to make sure there is no infection or swelling    .

Xander holds still, luckily the wound is healing nicely and no signs of infection, slight slight swelling but could be from movement. He tenses a little when its checked and cleaned and just focuses on something other than dealing with this.   

Tanya frowns "He has ouchie doesn't he? Did the bad fox do it?"   

Leon nods "Yes but the bad fox was taken care of and is no longer a worry, but Xander is healing nicely and will recover" He then applies needed herbs and rebandages the wound carefully “There, so far so good Xander"   

RW Abbey: Infirmary Recovery    Xander nods "It’s good to be healing up. right? Am I healed up enough to leave the infirm?"   

Leon finishes rebandageing the wounds and answers the badger "You could, but you still need to heal, no lifting or doing anything that would put strain on the collar bone or shoulder blade area, meaning no major training yet"   

Xander looks like he is about to complain, take that back he does "What! But...Marek is training me and I have to get back to it, I -CAN'T- just sit around and heal, training can’t be put on hold like that"   

Leon says, "And Marek will tell you the same thing, you have to get strength back and flexabity back first in the arm, even if it’s not your main sword arm, he will know what you should and shouldn’t do and when you can or can’t do something, also he has Zaram, and Marek himself knows a good amount on battle wounds."

Xander sighs and pouts, he lets out a small whimper when he moves his left shoulder a little more than he should "But...I want to be a warrior...training is important, not getting out of shape"   

Leon sighs "So is proper healing to make sure you can fight well in battle. Maybe speak to Dorarose, she will let you know this also, there is some exercise you can do to help. This injury could of been worse, you’re lucky its healing well...the sword could of gone anywhere else like your throat...fox could of stabbed you in the heart or lung, then you wouldn’t of been here..you would of been dead. Also if Takeo had not been there when he was or if say Thunderwing didn’t get me when he did....you most likely would of died on the road. It took me and Takeo both to get that blade out, over an hour of slow...slow moving of it to avoid further damage, to make sure it didn’t go left or right...that fox barely missed a main artery in fact, you...you were beyond lucky Xander and you were in a faint for almost 3 days"   

Xander frowns "I..know. I saw the gates of the dark forest so yeah I know how close I came to dyeing, I don’t even remember getting stabbed just..suddenly I was and then I was in the infirm here to find out its been past a couple days time"   

Leon lays a paw on his arm carefully "Sorry if I seemed harsh, I just...I had just made sure Dorarose and the rest of my family were inside, got this dibbun otter inside and then Thunderwing is suddenly grabbing me and flying off..into the freaking sky" He manages to not yell, "And I am just like what the seasons..I am about to slap an eagle...an eagle of all things in the face when I catch sight of you, a blade going into your collarbone and exiting your shoulder in the back, this look of pain on your face and that...look, and I have Zolomon screaming, Takeo was there tending to you, which further helped you not to die trust me"   

Xander frowns "Look...what look?"   

Leon frowns, "A look most beasts have when they are near death....sort of this faraway look, no focus..it’s usually something well a healer is too late like 90% of the time, as I said had me AND Takeo had not been there BOTH OF US, WHEN WE WERE....nothing would of stopped you from joining your grandfather on the other side of that gate, not even him..I still wasn’t sure you was going to live, but you did and I am glad of it" He smiles "We all are glad of it"   

Xander nods"Guess I just wanted to live, didnt want to die...sides Uncle Oz needs me, and so does Mom and Dad and the twins and Tanya"   

Leon looks surprised "Dad?" He then smiles "You mean Takeo right?"   

Xander nods "Yeah I mean...he married mom so it makes him my dad now"   

Leon says, "Well I am glad you are getting along with him"   

Xander smiles “Yeah so am I as family is important”

Leon smiles to this “Yes, yes it is.”He then heads out to spend some time with his own family and let Xander get some rest.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer