Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-12 11:56:55 PM

oz

Dibbun Campout In Cavern Hole-Redwall Log/DAB

Log
Oz-Papa Oz and Badger Mother

Flametail-Mossflower Defenders memeber

Ace-Mossflower Defenders Memeber

Zolomon-Acher in Mossflower Defenders

and Dibbuns!!!!!
and a couple novices

=Cavern Hole Redwall Abbey=

Oz was sipping tea as he listened to the dibbuns whom was close by, they asked permission to sit up a fort of blankets and pillows, and a couple sheets and they also made sure Abbot Benar was ok with it as well, a couple large tables and some chairs formed the walls for the sheets, and there was a nice entryway for VIP ONLY and a squirrel dibbun, well almost out of dibbunhood,  guarded the entry, she seemed related to another younger squirrel dibbun inside the fort. They even had cookies and strawberry fizz and some cheese sandwiches, just for something healthy and of course water.

Ace walked in and blinked as he looked over this...well fort and walked towards Oz “So...whats all this? A little camp-out in Cavern Hole?”

Zolmon was not happy, even though he had food close to him. He was dressed like some sort of...well servant!He had an apron on around his waist and whit gloves on, he also had...ribbons on his ears which were drooped, he sighed as he served cookies and a fresh made -Camp-out Cake- to the dibbuns. The cake was a nice cake with strawberries and creme and mellow creme icing on top with some honey. It was so so YUMMY! Not that he knew as he wasn't allowed to have any. None at all. It was beyond torture for him.

Flametail watched all this and grinned as she called out “Hey any chance I could have some tea sir hare?” She chuckled.

Oz smiled “Yes...”He spoke quietly, his voice not fully back yet but a little “They...earned it and it;s...too cold outside so its in here...I am also down here tonight just in case as is a couple novice..” He coughs a little but for the most part his voice should return in 2-3 days.

Ace nods and smiles “ Nice...oh is Zolomon helping?”

Zolomon twitched and said “I am bally well forced to do this and I get nothing at all.....all those sweets and...none for me”

The head dibbun poked their head out and looked at the hare”Get the nice squirrel some tea, and Papa Oz needs for tea and so does the...umm...him!” She points to Ace.

Flametail grinned “I want honey in my mint tea my good hare” She was gonna have fun with this, oh so much fun. “And one of those sandwiches with no crust.”

Ace looked over and frowned, but tea sounded nice” Tea sounds nice little ones how nice of you”

Oz managed a chuckle, a novice came over to whisper to him as he sighed “Don't need Angela” He whispered back as the novice just pouted and walked away.

The dibbun nodded “you heard lady you go bunny”

Zolomon ears drooped more as he went to get tea and crustless sandwiches. He came back and handed each out as he said “I..need..bally well free, this is like slavery”

Flametail grinned as she took her snack “From what I heard it's your own fault, your the only one to blame”

Ace nodded as he got his tea “So..what did this hare do anyways?” He is curious.

A dibbun spoke “He ate all the cookies, he is a big meanie so he is our server tonight and he not get anything.”One whispers and she nods “Ok he gets one glass water and some bread crust...” Someone has to eat it right?

Oz yawns as he is a little tried as he finishes his tea and sits his mug down.

Flametail falls out of her chair and starts laughing loudly and smirks “I Love it!”

Zolomon just sighed. He was here and that was all.

Ace hmmms “That is mean shame on you Zolomon”

The head dibbun poked her head out again “You all can camp out toos and help Papa Oz...bunny get blankets and more crustless sandwiches.....and cookies!”

Oz gets a cookie when they come out again and a little more tea, he whispers to a novice who says “Papa Oz says..tonight only you dibbuns can stay up late and sleep in” Cheers sounded out loudly AND the poor hare Zolomon was in for more work and no sweets or treats!

Zolomon was glad when the dibbuns finally sleep....like an hour before sunrise! He was an odd site asleep beside their fort and hugging a pillow. He would miss breakfast and lunch....the worse night and then day of his life!!!!!!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-02-15 03:13:22 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Dibbun Campout In Cavern Hole-Redwall Log/DAB

This was HILARIOUS!  Poor Zolomon, but I guess he did deserve it.

Bravo! x'D

Board footer