Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-15 01:36:27 PM

Karth Riverbark

Why Are You Calling Me Landbeast?-Willowbark TP Log

In log:
Karth Riverbark-me-Archer for Mossflower Defenders

Minsc-Warrior in Mossfower Defenders and Knight/Champion of Willowbark Abbey

An Odd Squiirel Maid and some seals, and one a sleeping frog!

~~LOG~~~~~

Karth woke up having a slight headache and he urge to vomit but managed to stay relaxed as he looked around the cave.

Nearby was a large sea lion, a guard one could assume and well he was…guarding.

Ping was asleep, seems he worn himself out with worry.

Karth cleared his throat, ”Hey…hey beast why you have me as a captive and where is my bow you best not of ruined it or lost it.”

The sea lion turns to stare at him and that’s when the squirrel shows up “They not all understand you land beast, why you here?”

Karth glares “It’s Karth Riverbark not landbeast and wouldn’t you be seen as a so called land beast also. Why are you with these creatures and why do they have me as a captive and what appeared as a friend captive as well?” He is not too happy right now at all.

The squirrel maid seems unfazed by the glare” You pointed a weapon at me…so your seen as enemy, I am their translator…me and my daughter. Any creature not of the waters is seen as a land beast yes, like the frog with you is a water beast, your kind is sort of both”

Karth just shakes his head and smirks “Then don’t go around in dark hooded cloaked outfits, sort of has the…I am untrustable look to it lass and I tend to not trust cloaked hooded figures whom seem to hide their ID. Now I seen my hamster friend with your….seals, your friends I am guessing unless you’re a captive too and I am also looking for a badger or do you know what a badger is?”

The squirrel maid speaks, “You are rude landbeast and yes the hamster is here, so is one known as Xander. He was attacked by sea gulls and is resting right now. He is in a fever…so he rests now. The hamster was with him…..normally trespassers would die but he saved the chieftain’s son and so….he will live, as will the hamster.” She walks over to the sea lion and grunts, after a while she walks over “It saw be decided if you and the frog will live or die at the next meeting”

“Yeah…how nice when is that?” Karth asks.

“Soon…I must go to the chief now, you stay here” She walks out.

Karth snorts as he yells out “Not like I am going anywhere when tied up and guarded lass!!” He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, he will not let his temper rise….or least he will try not to.

After a short while Minsc enters the cave “Karth me friend?”

Karth opens his eyes “Minsc….well least it’s a friendly face, where is Xander and how is he?”

Minsc answers “He has a fever but it’s gone down some. He is in something called healing caves...Also..It is seeming these seals and sea lion get along, it is also seeming they are having a meeting discussing weather two beasts that were caught will live…a sea otter and a….”It dawns on him…

“Yeah that be me and Ping there”He motions to the frog, how can it sleep…is it dead?No its breathing as he sighs, “Let’s hope it’s decided we live as I rather not die away from Mossflower”

The squirrel maid comes in”Meeting is over and the decision is………….”

**Yes it was purposely ended that way! A cliffhanger is good sometimes…that and I had like two minutes left on computer time today….what will happen? Your have to look for another log…sometime soon!***

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-02-15 01:39:48 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer