Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-06 11:39:15 AM

Karth Riverbark

Always Being Alert Is Wise-Willowbark TP

In Log:

Karth Riverbark-Me- Archer of Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood-me- Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Moonbeam-Messenger of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha Winters-Mate to Xander Winters

Minsc- Warrior and somewhat Healer in Mossflower Defenders, Knight and Champion of Willowbark Abbey

spoofs of willowbark beasts

~~~LOG~~~~~~

Karth was sitting by a small pool of water, it seemed peaceful here and he rarely allowed himself to just relax. He always was on alert and praised himself for always being ready for action if needed.

Flea was not too far off speaking with another shrew “Well I be glad ta be your friend lass. Friendship is important.”

Lotus smiled at Flea as she nodded shyly “Yes and not many friends are here as you can see. We are so little of an abbey. The leaders worry, maybe too much or then again maybe not enough.”

Krisha walked over quietly, she frowned and then spoke “Any beast know where Xander is?”

Karth looked over and shakes his head “No, I am sorry he and Gorvenalus have went somewhere, I am sure they will return soon Krisha, not to worry.”

Flea grins “Oh they should be back it is lunch soon.”

Lotus chuckles a little and smiles. “Your funny Flea, then most would not want to miss our pineapple upside down cake”

Varsha wanders in and arches an eyebrow, “Why would a cake be upside down, that makes no since”

Krisha just sighs and closes her eyes, opening them after a short while and nods slowly “Ok…then I am sure he will be back s..soon”

Karth is curious as well but decides to not brother asking about cake, he watches the badger closely before speaking quietly “Are you ok?”

Moonbeam has yet to try and fly and most likely won’t for another week or so, “Maybe she is worried, she could be as this place is odd and strange but also very pretty. I do so like the waterfall and willow tress”

Minsc smiles as he walks up “Willow trees are important here, as well as the water fall. So how is every beast doing this fine fine day?”

Flea smiles “Day is good so far and it’s slowly getting warmer outdoors”

Krisha frowns as she goes to sit by a willow tree, “I..am not…” She tenses up a little as if in pain and “Not..worried, I just need to know when he is back…please”

Karth walks over to the badger “You’re in some sort of pain.” He states quietly and looks towards where the abbey entry is, he looks to Lotus “Can you please find someone…you have at least one healer correct?”

Flea looks concerned but stays where he is.

Lotus nods and quickly rushes off, she soon returns with a squirrel maid. The squirrel maid, if allowed, will check on the badger. Lotus speaks “I found her…Sister Elma is the main healer here but there is Sunny here and one other, but I don’t know where they are…sorry”

Minsc smile fades as he stays close “I can be finding Xander if you’re wanting, I know this small island very well indeed, it’s not too large.”

Krisha allows herself to be checked and tenses up a little again, she is in pain but not super serious worry now pain but a you may still want to be concerned pain. “Hurts…little….”

Karth nods “Yes Minsc do that please, and she is with child..With dibbun Ms Sunny. It may be best to get her to your infirm and have Sister Elma and whomever else better check on her. It also may be good to find Gorvenalus as I know he is Redwall Recorder but he also knows healer skills as he helped us with any needs on the way here.”

Minsc nods and heads off down a path, he will find Xander and hopefully soon.

Moonbeam frowns “Oh dear…oh oh dear this is not good”

Krisha slowly stands and then after about a step, she passes out.

Karth is quick and luckily always alert, he manages to, with a little trouble, catch Krisha and finish lowering her to the ground. He is strong but checking a badger is not always easy, let alone getting them safe to the ground but he does manage and pants a little. He speaks “Ok we need to get her inside now!”

Flea and Lotus stay with the badger as Sunny finds some help…which ends up being another sea otter, a couple squirrels and a visiting rabbit, Karth also goes to help her onto a stretcher that was made and get her inside and to that infirm he mentioned.

Krisha will be unconscious for at least an hour and then will rest in bed for 1-2 days.

Karth will stay close, as he feels its his duty to make sure beasts that came on this trip are ok and someone should stay by the badger's side till Xander is back.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-02-06 11:40:19 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer