Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-30 12:09:44 PM

Karth Riverbark

Too Early For A walk-Willowbark TP

In Log:

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood-me-Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha Winters- Mate of Xander Winters

Moonbeam-Messenger bat for Mossflower Defenders

Varsha- warrior and healer in training of Mossflower Defenders

Rupert- Recorder of Ferravale

*mentioned as with group,but wasnt connected= Lilymoore-Bellringer of Redwall Abbey

*spoofed beasts of Willowbark, Sister Elma, the owl Tally and Trifakus

~~~~LOG ~~~~~~

Karth waited for news, he was worried but he wasn’t one to truely show worry.

Tally flew around till she saw the sea otter and landed nearby “Are you Karth, if so a message I bring forth.”

Karth blinked and looked at the odd owl, and spoke “Well what is it then I am busy…wait you knew my name who sent you?”

Tally smiled “Xander did you silly otter, why would any other?”

Karth sighs, great this bird talks odd, “Well I am waiting”

Moonbeam peeks out and walks over to stand beside the sea otter.

Tally nods “They have made it that is true, and now that why I get you while the sky is blue”

Rupert is half asleep and blinks “Why is a rhyming owl talking to us at this time of day, it’s barely sunrise…its not even sunrise just yet for another like 2 minutes and no one has had breakfast yet” He was also grumpy.

Karth nods “Thank you friend bird, can you please take us to them…Rupert can you please wake Krisha and Lilymoore.”

Rupert rolled his eyes but went to do as the otter requested, not that he wanted to wake anyone up but wake them he did and walked along with them quietly the rest of the journey there.

===the hour and half walk==

Karth led the group, it was his duty after all to keep them safe and get them there safe, and he would not fail his leader.

Krisha stayed close to the sea otter, she had not had a good night and so was still tried.

Rupert stayed quiet, also keeping the mouse maid Lilymoore and the bat Moonbeam beside him.

Tally smiled as they reached the waterfall “It is threw here my friends, just be careful of the waters and get wet not any loose robe ends.”

Varsha makes her ears flatten as she lets out a small hiss” If I get wet…someone is gonna be clawed, I SWEAR IT” Ok she is loud, moody and…well she is a teenager.

Moonbeam looked around, she had managed to talk Krisha into letting her on her shoulder.” Seems we are here, so not too far to go no no”

Karth eyed the waterfall but decided to trust the strange owl, “Alright…” He slipped behind and followed a path “Well…..this is…”

Flea grinned as he rushed over “A surprise…yep and this place is nice. And I meet a friend her name is Lotus.” A shrew maid beside him waves shyly, she looks to be around Flea’s age.

Krisha finds a place to sit down, walking had gotten to her some and her ankles are a little swollen, she is tried and just more quiet than she usually is.

Xander is here and goes over to hug Krisha, nothing her quietness “You ok love?” He nods to Karth “Thanks for making sure the others got here safe.”

Rupert just looks around in awe, he may be tried but this is worth exploring and so he is off.

Moonbeam sits still and slips off Krisha’s shoulders to go chat with Lilymoore.

Karth nods “Your welcome sir”

Sister Elma walks forwards and smiles “Welcome friends, we are glad to see you and welcome you to Willowbark”

A harsh yowl is heard and then what is seen is a very wet, now even grumpier cat, soaked wet with water and…well it’s unwise to go near her trust me.

Tally is smart right away and flies to a high perch.

Trifakus frowns from where he is “ Oh my….ummm we can get something for which she can dry off with.”

Flea falls onto his back and starts laughing, one of those I can’t control it and uncontrolled roll around laughing.

Krisha smiles at Xander and mutters “Feet hurt…..and just feel little ill is all…..I will be fine dear”

Xander is still clearly worried, he nods as he looks over at Varsha and decides to just stay by Krisha “ Gorvenalus and Minsc are inside…somewhere with Chip and Yasmine.”

Karth nods and frowns at Flea, even he knows laughing was the wrong thing to do, he decides to walk closer to Xander.

Which is probably wise as Varsha gives the shrew the evil…your gonna die in your sleep….eyes. She snorts water out of her nose and her tail wags back and forth.

Sister Elma glances at the cat but says nothing as a couple squirrel carefully and slowly offer the peeved off feline a towel and back away quickly.

Trifakus smiles “How does a lovely breakfast sound and then I am sure we can show you around.”

Flea smiles “Food is good, come Karth!”

Karth chuckles slightly and follows them on inside.

Moonbeam walks slowly inside.

Xander nods and helps Krisha inside, staying beside her. “Breakfast love?”

Krisha smiles and nods, though she is uncertain what she can eat as the last day or two, again, not a lot seems to agree with her.

Karth will make sure Varsha,Lillymoore and Rupert gets inside.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-02-01 02:56:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Too Early For A walk-Willowbark TP

LOL, Varsha vs. Flea....the battle of the century!  Pillows at 3 paces! xD wink

Board footer