Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-29 07:01:06 PM

oz

Discussions Before Bed- Willlowbark TP Log

* Edited and posted a little late sorry, this happen after the log reunions and news*

Log:

Gorvenalus- Recorder Redwall Abbey/ Past Abbot Willowbark?

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Spoofs of Yasmine, Chip and Sister Elma

* Log*

Gorvenalus was fine but they refused to let him walk around. He sighed as he sat up on the cot of the small infirm.

Xander walked in, seeing him awake and went to him. " Hey ,how are you?"

Gorvenalus smiled " I am well Xander, just a lot to handle, but I am fine"

Xander nods, " I can see, I am not sure how I would react if I saw my home mostly destroyed and then 8 seasons later I find some beasts alive after all that time."

Gorvenalus stands and looks to a window, " I wish you could of seem Willowbark before Quade came, most of the beauty is gone, some remains and I can tell they have repaired here and there "

" You should lay down. And there is still some repairs to make" Came a voice, it was Sister
Elma.

Xander steps aside, then speaks " Me and my friends could help if more paws are needed"

Chip walked in and nodded to Sister Elma, Yasmine beside him.

" I am fine " Answered Gorvenalus.

Sister Elma looked to the two beasts that entered" Oh yes my lecture, let's forget it , We do need to plan a memorial for Sir Sid "

Xander says " By the way the others should be Here shortly after sunrise.   My friends Rupert, Lilymoore, Moonbeam, Varsha and Karth. As well as my wife Krisha"

Gorvenalus nodded " That's good "

Sister Elma nods slowly and walked over to make some sort of mixture, she then drank it and stayed quieit before finally speaking " Let us all....rest tomorrow will be a long day" She then left, leaning on her walking staff and went to her room 

Xander frowns" Is she.. OK?"

Chip responded " I don't know sir. She is many many seasons old. She survived the Quade attack and even an illness that took the lives of 3 others. She....well......is ancient "

Yaamine says " Respect your elders "

Gorvenalus looks concerned but just clears His throat " To bed...all of us"

So all went to bed, the next day would be interesting.

Last edited by oz (2018-01-29 11:10:42 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer