Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-20 08:34:10 PM

Leon

Checking On Xander-Redwall Log

==This happen fairly late into the night, after the Winter Feast ==
Very Short Quick Log
In Log:

Leon-Master Healer of Redwall abbey and Brother in the Order
Xander-Member of Mossflower Defenders and Warrior in Training

Rw Abbey:Infirm
----------------------------------
Several beds are lined against the red sandstone walls of the Abbey's Infirmary. An examination table, separated from the rest of the room by hanging blankets, rests against the far wall.  Tucked into a small alcove is a sizeable workbench with various containers for mixing and preparing medicinal compounds.  Against another wall is a desk for use by the Infirmary Keeper.  A curtained off alcove behind the desk hides a locked door to the Infirmary's supplies and linens.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon had heard the badger woke up briefly and came to check on him.

Xander is semi-awake and frowns as he looks around the room.He managed to sip a little coridal and eat some bread, and a little soup.

Leon speaks "You should of stayed in bed not gotten up as you did."   

Xander frowns "Was......hungry and smelled food, heard music...."He is still in a lot of pain, but it;s fading some."How get to the abbey?"   

Leon answers, "Takeo carried you after he and I tended to your wound, a wound you could of easyly died from, you got lucky, very lucky "   

Xander lets the healer tend to his wound before he speaks "I saw....talked to grandpa" He says quietly.   

Leon blinks as he listens"You mean Zork?" He gets some vegetable broth and adds a little herbs to it "Here, try and drink this and maybe have some water."   

Xander nods as he slowly drinks the herbal broth and sips some water, he coughs and speaks again" But, only....little while..said not my time and to go away"He looks around ajusting to the dark"Then I woke up"   

Leon chuckles "Well, sounds like his way of getting you not to go in into the dark forest. Wouldn't wanted to see a funeral"   

Xander nods as he drinks a little more water and looks tried "sort of tried...."   

Leon nods "Then go to sleep, you still have a good road to recovery yet to deal with Xander" He offers a smile and then heads on out of the room.

Last edited by Leon (2017-01-20 08:36:25 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer