Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-13 11:12:54 AM

The_Brony_Marek

TP Updates and Needed Time Away OOCLY

My Dad passed away this morning at about 2:30 we're all heartbroken, I don't know how else to say it. Thank you for all the support you've given over these last five months, I'm sure he would've appreciated it.

That being said I am taking some time off. I need the time off and wont be role playing for a few weeks, 3-4 maybe...not sure. I will connect my characters every couple weeks to check page mails, avoid pwipes, but not to role play.

No worries I am not leaving the muck, just during this sad and upsetting time I cant focus on role play.

The only TP right now is the Willowbark one and it will still go on, just their arrival may be delayed a little. Mainly Rupert is there for recording and history purposes and he is the main one Marek;s contact will talk to, and the only way the group can get the travel there and later back to Mossflower. So ICLY they won;t be getting to the island the last couple weeks in December....maybe 2nd or 3nd week in January.

I am unsure what to say happens, they maybe get off course a week or so some how..storm maybe, don't know.As said the role play can still go on, I just won't be on to join you most likely.

Icly as follows for my characters :

Marek-still tavern owner and ambassador of Ferravale

Silverwing- still flying around and being a messenger for Mossflower Defenders and maybe can get Messages to and from Willowbark grouo too

Rupert- Being with Willowbark Group

Markalway-Still in Ferravale doing what he does

Zee and Zork...being OOC as always

That is all.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-12-13 11:19:42 AM)

#2 2017-12-14 10:18:42 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: TP Updates and Needed Time Away OOCLY

Sorry for your loss. Hope your still able to have a good christmas and new years

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2017-12-21 03:19:17 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: TP Updates and Needed Time Away OOCLY

I'm so sorry.  I don't know what to say.  I'll keep praying for you guys; I wish I could do more sad

Board footer