Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-11 12:46:51 PM

Karth Riverbark

Will The Snow Badger Come or Not?!-Willowbark Abbey Trip Log

In Log:

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood-Me- Scout in Mofflower Defenders

Minsc-warrior and sometimes healer in Mossflower Defenders

Varsha- Annoying Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

~ ~ ~ ~  LOG ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karth is sitting on the deck of the ship, not much has gone on and it’s been rather boring, more so now that they see a lot of water, thanks to the sea of course. Flea is nearby watching some clouds form and yawns a little.   

Minsc steps into view and looks over the railing, as it maybe something different is there as he sighs "Always was disliking travel on the water....long and boring it is"   

Varsha meanwhile is in a good mood as she sings a little song.
"You better watch out
You better not  go cry
Better not pout I’m telling you why
The Snow Badger is coming to us
He’s making his list And checking it twice
He’s gonna find out who’s been naughty who’s been nice
The Snow Badger is coming to us
He sees you when you’re sleeping
He knows when wide awake
He knows if you’ve been bad or good
So be good, good, good!"

Varsha then does a cartwheel and grins widely as she looks at the clouds or to her lack of and frowns a little, but she is still hopeful."Soonnnnnn....." She says softly.   

Karth arches an eyebrow "What is soon?" He shrugs at Minsc "Viewing water and clouds is sort of dull yes"

Flea is listening to Varsha "Snow badger?..He sounds creepy....if he knows all and keeps his eye on ya...is he a seer?"   

Minsc glances over at them and blinks "The what now?" Yes he has never heard of this Snow Badger before..." Why snow is he white all over? And why would he be coming to us for....like on a boat, a ship my friend?"   

Varsha smiles" Well few see him..he brings gifts, candies, and maybe other sweets to good beasts and he has snow hares that bring snow! And I don't know...what’s a seer?"   

Karth answers "A seer is a beast that tells the future as they can see the future, though not all the time clearly"   

Flea rolls his eyes "I wouldn’t like a seer...no way, no how and I still say this badger sounds creepy and hopefully stays away.....like far far far away"

Minsc hmmms "Some Mossflower thing I am guessing, never heard of this Snow Badger fellow, at Wlllowbark there was a winter festival with good food and drink and dancing..." He sighs "Usually here soon but since is....not possible now...anyways its missed" He looks away and over the railing at the sea, the deep blueish green sea and looks sad as its clear he misses Willowbark and is uncertain of what lies in its ruins.   

Varsha gasps "Sta...stay away!!??..No way!!!...He needs to come and help me get coffee...well maybe some candy nuts, and a new scarf as its cold, maybe a book ...yeah that’s nice. I remember cookies and green sap milk and maybe singing by a campfire, it was nice. You sleep and then wake up to see he came!"   

Karth shrugs, he deep down heard a story here or there, but he never really cared about the day and besides it was for dibbuns and some young at heart maybe, as he wasn’t. Flea seemed to be a little more interested and smiles "Maybe he would be near to meet huh Karth?"   

Minsc says, "He likely will just stay where he is believed..like Mossflower, why go further than that anyways and who wants snow in the middle of the sea...not possible, it would just be cold and maybe bits of ice in places, rather not see ice on the deck of the ship, would be slippery"

Varsha says, "Well...maybe, but the Snow Badger would like..make it not slippery ice and well...yeah, like duhhh his snow hares wouldn’t have snow cause snow would sink in the water...like duhhhhhhh....but he frosts the windows also and no one...well few...ever meet him, he doesn’t like to say hi, he is...like anti-social and just quietly gives ya sweets and small gifts while you sleep and then goes away before ya wake up"

Karth says, "Sounds interesting" He mutters as Flea walks over to the cat "Well Varsha...why sneak around, he sounds odd...and presents? Why not be like a normal beast and say here..a gift, sneaking around..What if someone though he was a bad guy and stabbed him or something?"

Minsc sighs and just sits down in a chair, he just half listens to the talking as he thinks back on Winter time in Willowbrook, it was a time most enjoyed and he goes below deck before he is seen crying over memories.   

Varsha watches the hamster leave "What did I say, he just walked away...what ever"

Karth shrugs "Maybe he is tried, this trip is rather boring and flea is right it’s not wise to sneak around"   

Varsha frowns "I hope no one would ever stab the snow badger, then again he would likely freeze the dagger or knife or just disappear in a mist of snow cause he has magic, how else does he get all over in one night and he moves like 1000 times faster than any known beast, as does his snow hares and they help him get around I think....you know he comes soon, well soonish or would he not be able to on a boat" She starts to sound a little worried.   

Karth sighs "Well...I am not sure ok, sorry lass" Flea smiles "We can ask Xander, he is a badger and maybe knows more of this snow badger, that’s an idea right Karth?" The sea otter just shrugs and looks ready for a nap.   

Varsha grins" Yes ask Xander and Krisha...they would know or could sent him some special badger mail or other...come on let’s go Flea and let sleepy sea otters nap the day away we need to find this info out like now!" She is willing to drag the shrew to where the badger's room is and pick the lock if need be to get the question and of course an answer as soon as possible.   

Flea looks at the now sleeping Karth and nods "To Xander!"

Varsha is way ahead of the small shrew!   

(Flea may be small but he is quick on the foot paws and this beats being bored...heck this is a mission!!!)

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2017-12-11 04:50:30 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer