Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-17 01:35:42 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Getting Beasts To Safety-Defenders Log

** The next day from this log http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=75...so ICLY JAN 18TH-2017 **

Marek keep an eye out for trouble and scanned the river side and the boat, “We best go soon, I am sure your ship will be fine”

Takeo checked and double checked things making sure the boat was secure and things tied down, any tarps down and that it was moved to a safer area, just slightly downstream a little. “Yes I am sure it will be, she has been threw worse storms than this out on the sea.” He  stands by the stoat “So where is this Redwall and how far is it?”

Zolomon comes along having kept an eye on the beaver dibbun, “Well they are bally well ready to get to the abbey Mr. M, tis maybe a little over a half day away and we should get there before the storm gets worse”

For now the storm had slowed some, but the worse was likely to come within a few hours, for sure before nightfall that day. Icy rain led to some snow, that stopped a little while only to threaten with dark clouds to come again, very very soon.

Marek nods and looks around, “Mr. Zolomon , where is Mr. Xander at?”

Takeo frowns, “I thought he was with the hare?”

Aira flies to the railing “I can look for him, maybe he went to the abbey?”

A couple voles came over to the hare “Sir, we really should go soon before the storm comes back and worsens” The female speaks.

Zolomon nods and frowns ”Q and Mr. M can get ya there.” He looks to Marek “I want to go find Xandy, please.”

Takeo listens as he stands “I can go with Zolomon, perhaps we will find the foul fox who has Zinnia, and make him pay”

Marek looks between them “I would advise caution with that, we don’t need more deaths, weather his threat meant something or not.”

Patch speaks up as he walks forward “Stripy most likely didn’t go to the abbey, maybe Ferravale but he seemed restless to me”

Takeo frowns “Xander seems to have been through a lot, but yes it is wise to look for him..Aira can search the skies as can this eagle of yours if he is out there and give one of us info on where Xander is or where my mate is….I..I don’t want to lose her, she is my world and my reason to live, she is with dibbun…I..I could lose them both and if I do my world is gone, its….it will fall into darkness”

Zolomon frowns as he listens and gives Marek those pleading eyes.

Marek nods “Very well…Mr. Quade and Mr. Patch you will come with me and led the  2 voles and 2  otters, and beaver dibbun  to the abbey”

Milo and Ottis at first look like they rather not let Takeo go off without them, but decide to head to the abbey with the others after a brief discussion.

Zolomon nods and nods to the sea gull and badger “Come along, we shall find our friends”

Takeo follows while Aira takes to the sky to get a better and wider view.

Marek meanwhile leads the former slaves to the abbey and lets Quade and Patch  be the ones to take them on inside, he then adjusts his sword and goes to make sure Zolomon and Takeo are not out too long, and offer aid in taking Kaage and the crow down to free Zinnia, he also hopes Xander is safe where ever he is.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-01-17 02:27:47 PM)

Board footer