Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-26 08:47:26 AM

Karth Riverbark

News Given-Ferravale Log

Vojin Longtail-(me)- Head Guard of Ferravale

Marek- Ambassador of Ferravale and Tavern owner of Ferravale

~ ~ ~ LOG ~ ~ ~ ~

Vojin knocked on the office door and then waited.

Marek was not expecting company and arched an eyebrow as he called out “Enter” And laid aside a letter he was reading.

Vojin enters and bows to the stoat “Hello, I bring news but before it’s given a request to not send a letter out of the news to the group currently on their way to Willowbark Abbey ruins.”

Marek watched and listened after Vojin entered the room, he folded his paws on his desk “ And what has happen that can not be sent out? I recently got a letter from them in fact, they arrived safely at the port city and by the weeks end should be on their way to the ruins of Willowbark. They know where to find my contact and are to meet up with him and head off on a ship with supplies soon.”

Vojin clears his throat “Brother Leon, Master Healer of Redwall Abbey is dead sir. It is believed to be the cause of the raven Eclipse, whom is also dead as well, it seems Brother Leon slayed the raven…perhaps…most likely self-defense or to protect others the bird may of threaten or was going after, and perhaps knew he wouldn’t survive the birds attack. No other threats are around, there was a newt that tried to attack a guard, it was killed by said guard so as I said no other threats in the area.”

Marek frowns at this news “Mr. Leon will be missed, as will his skills….Ms. Angela is very skilled and my guess she is to take his position” He seems to think on the letter and nods “I will not send out a letter, though I feel whomever tells Lilymoore when she returns of her father’s passing best be a trusted beast and also know it was requested a letter not be sent out”

Vojin nods as he stays by the desk.

“Any other news Mr. Vojin?” Marek asked.

Vojin shakes his head “None sir, just that when a funeral day is found out, news will be sent here for whomever would go. I also told you of Brother Leon’s death first, as…well I figured I tell Chieftain Blisa first…you may miss the request not to send the letter out. I should go tell chieftain Blisa of this, and of the no letter as well just in case.”

Marek nods “Yes that would be wise”

Vojin bows and exits, he heads straight to Blisa’s office and once he is given permission to enter he enters and tells her and her guards the grim news, and of course the request to not send out a letter.

**we can assume Vojin and Blisa spoke on all that was needed to say and both are sad **

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2017-11-30 01:38:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer