Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-13 10:52:15 AM

oz

Headed Home:Part 2

Aira had gotten use to the rat by now, as well as Xander who she kept her distance rom, till now anyways as she flew over and landed in front of him, ”Xander?”

Patch was busy snoring in the corner and the one eyed ferret was at the wheel of the boat, they had come across a little ice so was taking it easy going through it to break the ice.

Xander looks over at the sea gull, “What do ya want…whatever your name was, I rather not talk just want to get home right now and find Zolomon since it seems he has the next chest I need.”

Aira is curious “Chest? Why are you needing a chest young Xander…and next one, there was others?”

Xander rolls his eyes “None of your business bird…Aira.” He glances over at Patch sleeping form and shakes his head.

Aira frowns, “Well I was merely curious was all, I am sorry.” She flaps closer, “Anyways shall we talk? Chat? Lady Zinnia is much worried about you, as is Sir Takeo…you are her son after all and I guess sort of makes you Takeo son as well. Something seems to trouble you and I would like to help I am good at advise. Majordomo is another term, as I am to Sir Takeo and Lady Zinnia”

Xander snorts and just glares “He is NOT MY FATHER!” He shakes his head “And I rather NOT talk about Zinnia…ok?”

Patch wakes up with a small yelp and looks over at the badger “Whoa stripy lower the volume of the voice by a little,  I needs me sleep”

Aira jumps back and frowns” I…but…”She sighs “As you wish young Xander but talking does help…when you’re ready of course” She decides to be smart and flies to small little crows nest of the boat, she can still keep an eye on them from there after all.

Xander watches her go and looks over the railing “We should be to the bridge in a couple days, we can check Ferravale for Zolomon first and then Redwall”

Patch stands and walks over “Yep and then where to? I need some action, well not like too much but something. I didn’t get to do much in that sea port place”

Xander grins “So, sides I wouldn’t wanted stuck there having to save your butt from who knows what”

Patch chuckles, “Hey ya need some excitement in your life, or ya not living…I know we could go to the tavern and get some ale, what ya say stripy?”

Xander shrugs “I will think about it”

Along the shore a black furred fox watches them and smiles coldly as he disappears into the grasses, “Gather around” His men gather around. “Yes Kaage?”

Kaage grins “The shadow will strike soon, but I don’t want to leave this area without some extra company and they need company as well” He points to the two mice he still has.” I need some slaves to sell once we are back and who knows maybe we will get lucky and have other slaves”

“Umm like that badger or bird? I wouldn’t think the rat would make a good slave”

Kaage smirks “Perhaps,  there is the other two as well, the taller one could prove trouble, maybe get rid of him but the female ..she could be worth a lot” He looks to his crow ”Spy and find out more my pet” The crow flaps away to do its masters orders…”Now as I said I need some other slaves, just a few and we gather them and head back to the western shore and if any beast gets in our way, simple…we kill them.” He smiles coldly. “Now go”

The vermin, a couple ferrets, a weasel, and a grey rat with no tail heads off.

Meanwhile on the boat Xander yawns “Taking a nap…keep watch Patch”

Aira watches the badger and rat from where she is and decides a nap is good, if she had glances to the shoreline she would of caught movement, but as she did not she missed it, so it’s a good thing the movement was heading away from them for now.

Patch starts to say something and then hmmphs as he cross his arms over his chest “Stand watch?...yeah didn’t think I would get in any sleep today.” And so he stands watch, not that its done very well but they do avoid trouble………..for now.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer