Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-25 04:32:50 PM

Karth Riverbark

Fight The Monitor Part 1!

Attor-(Me)-Evil Monitor

Rioko-Vixen

Felicity- Haremaid of the Long Patrol

~~ ~ ~LOG ~ ~ ~ ~

*** On The Western Shores!**

Attor was sitting on the sands, the air slightly cold but he does have a nice fur lined cloak now thanks to a hunt he and his brother did before they captured the hare maid.   

Felicity is still tied up and in her cage. Glowering at the monitor, she says, "Where's ya friend, wot? Did 'is wound get infected and 'e just keeled o'er somewhere? " She's not caring one whit right now about what might happen to her because of her starkness.   

Attor looks at the hare "Whats it to you hare, you should worry on other things, yes?"   

With the sun setting, a small grey blur slips between the growing shadows along the beach. The beasts sharp muzzle dares to peer over the top of a sand dune. With the lizards back to her, the plump grey fox waves her paws at the hare, trying to gesture to Felicity to keep the lizard distracted...   

Felicity sniffs disdainfully. "Oh, dearie me, somebody's got a tempah. I just wanna know if 'twas 'cause o' little ol' me that 'e's not 'ere. If m'blade infected ;is face, I'd kinda like ta know, wot!" She jumps, completely startled when she sees the vixen, but then she quickly jumps again and exclaims, "Augh! I think there's a crab I 'ere, tryin' to chop off me tail! Yowch!"   

Attor chuckles at this "Not to worry...sssssoon your need not worry about your tail. For your be dead and gone. Will you put up a fight like the.....other one?"   

With the monitor distracted, the fox scurries over the top of the dune. She almost trots on all fours, belly hung low to the ground as she quickly covers the ground between her and the remains of a small fishing boat, half buried in the sand. She pauses behind her new found cover, taking a breath to steady her nerves.   

A moment passes and the fox tosses a rock out onto the sand dunes where it makes a muffled 'SPLAT', far from the cage.   

Felicity is suddenly furious. "Aye, I'll fight like m'Uncle Flint! Except I'll do bettah and RIP YOUR FILTHY,MANGY HEAD OFF!!" She ends in a scream. Fortunately, it stops echoing around just in time for the rock's SPLAT to be heard. The furious hare maid laughs recklessly. "That's prob'ly 'is ghost now, come to 'elp me kill ya!"   

Attor smirks "I fear no ghosts...." He does lay his paw on a certain saber and looks towards the sound. It’s very clear Sandjaw is not here to help him, where ever is or isn’t, is not totally clear yet.   

Well, that plan didn't work out like Rio hoped. The fox, grinds her teeth. She picks up another rock. She throws it with all her might to the same spot as before.   

She didn't want to think about what would happen if the lizard found her before she could free Felicity   

Felicity is wriggling madly, trying to get her forepaws in front of her, all the while keeping up the charade that there’s a crab in her cage trying to snip her with its claws. "Or maybe 'tis Lord Ciocan with a whole horde o' m'fellow Long Patrolahs. Or per'aps," and now she looks and sounds frightened," per'aphs 'tis the Leviathan come to eat us all!"   

Attor raises an eyebrow and then grins "I do hope to see the badger, alone...a challenge for me for once." He goes to look at the sound and picks up...the rock? He tosses it and looks around, its lucky its windy and sand leaves no footprints as he can't see the fox, lucky for the fox. He snorts and goes to head back to the hare maid

In that small span of time, the fox is booking it across the sand, nearly skidding into the cage itself. She drops to one knee, as if to pick the lock... with a knife and a rock.   

She puts the knife into the mechanism, and begins bashing it.   

And nothing happens.   

Other than creating a lot of noise...   

"Blast it blast it blast blast it." The fox says with each repeated blow against the lock.

Felicity is now glaring at her friend. "Oh my 'Eavens....." She then starts lecturing the vixen, but it's impossible to understand her because she's finally managed to slip her arms around her legs so her paws are in front of her, and now she's madly chewing the rope while she lectures.   

Attor sees...a vixen and then he starts charging back over to where her and the hare is "That’s...MY HARE!!!!" He hisses as he has that saber out and well his claws, his teeth...looks like someone's nightmare come true is coming now!   

Rioko's eyes go wide and she begins hitting the lock even harder. WHAMWHAMWHAMWHAM   

SNAP!   

The lock goes free right as the monitor is upon her. The fox screams, turning and slashing at his middle with her knife.   

Felicity has managed to chew her way through the ropes on her paws! She quickly unties the ropes around her feet, then dashes out and, grabbing a rock, goes to throw it at the monitor's head!

Attor rushes after them, he goes to snap his fangs at the vixen's tail just as the rock hits his own tail, and he drops the saber...Flint's Saber!  The knife manages to not make too bad of a slice on the monitor’s chest, hey his skin is thick after all, but it does serve to anger him more!Now his plans include killing them both….just as soon as he reaches them!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer