Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-18 02:42:42 PM

oz

A search Party Forms-Redwall Log

In This Log:
Oz-Papa Oz and Redwall BadgerMother
Patch-Spy and Thief, A rat
Ace-Scout in Mossflower Defenders
Moseley-Heron

RW:Entry
-------------------
You stand on a grassy sward between two cottages.  To the south you see a small, calm pond.  To the north lies an open space where the Abbey has its feasts in the warmer seasons. To the east is the Great Hall, a massive structure that rises far above the abbey walls and is completed with large towers that pierce upwards into the sky.  The main building is completed with a large, iron banded door that would allow one into the Great Hall.
Coolness has swept into the air now, bringing with it the autumn leaves of the orchards.  Coating the trails that lace and move through the dying grass and flowers.  Regardless of the death of plants, the area is beautiful in its gold and orange season.  The abbey is sporting the colors in full pride.
------------------------------

Oz walked carefully onto the entry, with ice around in spots now he was extra careful when he walked and had his staff with him when he was outside. It was slightly windy today as the cold weather was finally setting in.

Moseley landed in the entry and looked around, wind was not his friend today but it most likely caused smaller birds more problems.   

Oz heard the wings and stayed where he was, hearing the voices of novices he soon learned a heron had landed and he only knew of one around Redwall "Greetings Mosely, how are you doing today?"   

Moseley says, "Moseley is good wind is not a friend today no "   

Oz nods "I heard from the sparrows...also we may require your aid on something, our Master Healer is missing"   

Moseley tilts his head "What is friend badger needing Mosely do...look for healer mouse? Where last see healer mouse and when?"

Oz answers " Brother Leon was last seen at Ferravale a week and a half ago and has not returned, no note or anything and that is not like him, even if he may of went with friends on a trip, I think he has not" He frowns "Which means he is in trouble, the sort we don’t know as the woods seem safe and clear of dangers and no other troubles have come around, just the normal ice and snow that’s starting now"   

Moseley nods as he gathers the info "Mosely get view from high up, in sky and try and find missing mouse for you. Anything else Mosely need to know?"   

Oz smiles a little “Thank you Moseley that will be very helpful my friend"   

Moseley bows "Moseley is glad to help his friends and will do his best to help"   

Oz sighs, he had just spoken with a heron and now leaned against his staff as he thought, it was barely after lunch and the dibbuns or either napping or in a class.

Ace walked over to the badger "That, my friend, was one large bird...so what is going on today sir....seems too windy to do much, then suppose a large bird can handle the wind better than say a sparrow"   

Oz nods "Yes and it is windy and getting cold weather now. We have had a dusting of snow and I am sure more will come soon in the next week or two. The dibbuns want snow, and as much as I may like it...it needs to wait"   

Ace says, "Why wait...snow can be fun unless one is lost in it"   

Oz says, "We have a Master Healer missing right now."       

About then a rat, Patch shows up and stops “What...." He walks over "That healer mouse is missing? My guess he is off healing who knows who..why worry ya fur"

Ace frowns "Missing? I could see if the Mossflower Defenders can look, not sure whom is in charge with Xander away...Marek maybe"   

Oz says, "I am unsure and Patch.....he is missing, no note as he usually does even if he is an hour late....and Dorarose is going a little crazy with worry about it"

Patch frowns "Ok...yeah that’s bad and who ever id the cause they most likely a dead beast, the Master Healer’s mate is an insane beast when she is a little grumpy..this...yeah I plan to stay de heck away from the insane mouse...far away"

Ace says, "Arnt you de rat that likes to get into trouble....a spy and a thief who best pray he isn’t the cause of this current issue"   

Oz just steps back as the rat gets a little...defensive
Patch speaks, "Now ya wait a moment I had nothing ta do with this at all.....I rather like living you see and that Dorarose is not the best beast to anger and now someone possibly has her mate....yeah...as I said I like living pain free and I don’t know nothing either..sorry trust me if I did ya all would know first...well she would cause she most likely get mad if she was 2nd ta know"

Ace says, "Maybe you could keep an eye out then, ask around"   

Patch hmmphs "Whats in it for me?"   

Oz clears his throat "Me not telling Dorarose you heard of this and refused to help"

Ace chuckles a little but waits to see the reply to this   

The rat pales a little and nods "Sure I am on the case sure thing stripes....I can ask at the Black gull maybe and around there"   

Oz nods "Good Patch, also Vojin is looking for Leon as well so you can relay info to him..Vojin is head guard of Ferravale now"

Ace says, "I know him...a nice wildcat and will make a fine head guard"   

Patch rolls his eyes "I knew he was Head Guard...duhhh....I make it my business to know leaders of anything..well know who they are, maybe not personally know them'”

Oz says, "Let’s just find Leon...before it gets too deep into cold weather"       

Ace says, "I agree the sooner we find him, or least what happen so we can find him...the better I shall gather some of the Mossflower Defenders that are still in Mossflower"   
Oz says, "Sounds like a good plan the more looking is better"   

Patch nods "To which I am starting now" He heads off and then north in the direction of the Black Gull

Ace says, "Sooo...can he be trusted sir?"   

Oz nods "Yes Patch can be trusted, he will do his best to find out something and report back soon as he can." He smiles a little trying to not worry about the missing healer "Want to get out of the cold and get some hot mint tea?"   

Ace smiles "With honey yes sir" He goes to follow Oz inside   

Oz nods as he goes inside and makes the mint tea and has honey if it’s wanted.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer