Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-06 09:26:52 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Let The Expedition Begin(ICLY HAPPENS November 10TH)-Willowbark TP Log

**They leave from Ferravale Tavern and head to the river ***

Marek stood next to a rabbit he was speaking with as they both looked over a map and spoke quietly. He then nodded “I shall keep the recorder logs while you are away Mr. Rupert and make sure your home stays safe.”

Rupert nodded, he wasn’t much for words today and frankly him and the stoat had talked a lot, double checking to make sure he got this and that correct. He had the map, contact info for when they got somewhere on whom to seek, whom to talk to and to make sure to mention Marek Redthorn, they would get a  simple boat and meet up with this contact once at the main port.

Karth was ready to go, a small knapsack packed and ready, he even had some healing items as he listened to the healer talk “Yes Yes…I know thanks Brother Leon”

Leon nods, he smiled as his paw healed fairly quickly and wasn’t as deep cut into with the ropes as thought, so he could use it some now, with the bandage on, for that he was glad “Just be careful Karth as I don’t want bad news sent back to the abbey bout you or…well anyone.”

Flea grins “I will make sure me friend Karth behaves himself, not to worry.”

Xander walked along staying close to Krisha. He had his blade and uniform, he didn’t have his armor as it did need some slight cleaning and one can’t always walk around in armor, so it stayed where it was safe, he did have some chainmail, just in case.

Krisha looked around and smiled, a trip would be nice and she felt safe with Xander.

Karth rolls his eyes as he listens to Flea talk and sits in a chair as he waits to leave.

Leon nods “Good…” He looked to a mouse maid that was ready to leave, his daughter was going. He walked over to Xander “Make sure Lilymoore stays close to you Xander, ok…protect her and keep her safe.” He gave his daughter a hug and kiss on the forehead, whispered a few words and then headed off for home.

Xander nods “Of course Leon, with my life.”

Gorvenalus comes walking along the path and stops, was he ready for this?...Yes, yes he was as he looked to his side for his longtime friend and adopted son…Minsc.

Minsc was a little late getting ready, but he was ready now as he nodded to Gorvenalus ”It will be ok, your see father.” He had a knapsack and in that the tablet and a few other needs.

Marek looks over the group as he speaks “So it seems your trip is to begin. Do be careful as I expect a letter once you get to Colliensel  port”

Rupert now speaks “We shall compose a letter and issue it out with haste sir Marek”

Minsc nods “Thanks again Marek for the help, it…well it means a lot to me and Gorvenalus”

Gorvenalus nods his thanks as well as he takes off his glasses to clean them and then places them back on his snout.

Varsha comes jogging along “Hey..room for one more on this little trip?”

Karth looks up and shrugs “Your have to ask whomever is the main one in charge I suppose.”

Flea shakes his head “Already down Karth, goodness and the trip has barely begun to even take the first paw step.”

Marek looked over and nods “If you wish to go, that is fine but kindly try not to have any more tag along than there is now as I have given my contact info on how many is traveling to Willowbark.”

Xander smiles “Its fine Varsha come along. And not to worry Marek we will try.”

Krisha waves at Varsha and stays beside Xander.

Rupert sighs and glances over the map as he mutters something to himself and then looks up “We need to start our expedition evey beast.”

Varsha frowns “Our…what now?”

Flea frowns as he looks at the rabbit “Your words hurt my head”

Karth just raises an eyebrow, he then stands “Think he means trip. I am ready”

Xander has heard the rabbit speak before and usually just doesn’t reply too often “I am ready”

Krisha smiles “Me too”

Minsc nods “I was ready a few days ago let us go already, the sooner we get there the better”

Gorvenalus smiles “Calm down every beast we shall take the first step on our trip soon”

Marek is silent and then just heads to the bar to tend to customers as the lunch rush is starting.

Rupert frowns and motions to get started, he just wants to go already and not waste time, he already sees them as losing 10 mins of time and they need to walk maybe slightly faster to make up for those 10 minutes of time.

Varsha rolls her eyes as she follows “He could of just said trip no need for fancy stupid words”

Moonbeam has been watching and follows the group of beasts, she most likely will be discovered later but she wants to follow, maybe make some friends even.

Minsc did notice the bat but for now says nothing.

Rupert mutters again and walks faster, hopefully he is less grumpy later as he has them walk till it’s two and a half hours after sundown before the set up camp, they also have a small boat, barely enough room but they can put up with it for 4-5 days needed.  Yes he will discover Moonbeam and lets her stay. They rise early and take the river route and set up camp when needed, one night they take turns keeping watch and let the boat stay on the river to get a little ahead on time, all in all no troubles happen, the weather stays clear, maybe cold but clear mostly and the one day it wasn’t it was cloudy and they were just about to make it to the city of…..Cloister.

ON THE TRIP:
Xander
Krisha
Rupert
Karth
Flea
Varsha
Lilymoore
Gorvenalus
Minsc
Moonbeam

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-11-06 10:06:23 PM)

#2 2017-11-15 01:46:56 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Let The Expedition Begin(ICLY HAPPENS November 10TH)-Willowbark TP Log

BLARGH, I'm sorry for not giving y'all permission to spoof Lily.  I totally should have.  I didn't even think of it.  I'm sorry sad  Thanks for having her go on the trip like I wanted <3

Board footer