Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-13 07:49:18 PM

Karth Riverbark

First Mission-Log of Ferravale Head Guard

~~~In Log~ ~ ~
Vojin Longtail(Me)-Head Guard of Ferravale

Oz Winters- Mother Badger of Redwall

~ ~ LOG ~ ~ ~

RW Abbey:Gates
--------------------------
You are at the main entrance into Redwall Abbey. The gates are a a massive, double-doored wooden affair, reinforced with iron, and with a heavy latch and crossbar on the inside to prevent would-be invaders. While the gates almost always stand open, you get the impression that the builder of this portal designed it to be nigh impregnable. The entrance arch is amazingly thick, denoting the strength and thickness of the ancient walls themselves, which, despite the upheavals of the past, and numerous cracks present in the rose colored stone, still stand tall and strong. Uncountable pawprints can be seen in the dirt, leading both in and out of the Abbey. Along the bottom of the wall on either side of the arch, weeds and wildflowers can be seen in plenty. 
-------------------------

Vojin was good at what he did, proved to be a fine leader when it was needed and helped out, always had his order to things....and then a new responsivity is throw at him he didn't plan on, but accepted and it could of always been worse, things could always be worse and he was lucky things were not, he just needed to get use to this new position, and one thing he felt important...let others he may have to speak to one day know as well. He also wasn’t sure of how so after some thought he just went, then waited after letting a guard know he was there.   

Oz seemed the only one not busy and so he had decided to come speak with the wildcat, "Hello, someone said you wished to speak to one of the main beasts here, hopefully I can do for now, I am Oz...caretaker of the dibbuns here, how may I help you?"

Vojin nods and then after studying the badger closer he notices he is blind and so clears his throat "I am Vojin...the umm....well Head Guard of Ferravale as of just recently that is, maybe a week or two, I would of been here sooner but, well, paperwork and all that, others getting use to me around and not Bandit"   

Oz frowns "Bandit died?" He always wondered how the fox always avoided death but if there was a new Head Guard then that was the only reason, why would Bandit ever quit on his own?   

Vojin quickly corrects him "No...he is alive and..."He stops "He is alive..."He can't say and well, as that would be a lie "He just felt it was time to step aside and give the job over to some other beast, me...I am Vojin Longtail and thought it important to let the abbey, whom I may need to speak to at times. know me."   

Oz blinks slowly "Oh...well him being alive still is good." He is curious "So whom finally spoke to Bandit on..retiring guess or he is just a guard now?"   

Vojin says, "I am unsure and no he just lives in Ferravale now, he did mention maybe a shop but was unsure"

Oz nods “If needed I can have other elders speak to you or least the abbot when he is not busy. Our Recorder is elsewhere for a few weeks and....as for our Master Healer we are unsure where he is, he was supposed to be back by now and seems to have gotten overworked or sidetracked"   

Vojin nods" The abbot is fine to speak to, and you say your Master Healer was supposed to be back, from where and when?"   

Oz says, "From Ferravale and last night...his daughter is with our Recorder and a couple others from the Mossflower Defenders but he wouldn’t of gone with them, without telling someone or sending a note, which is usually does if he is to stay overnight and no one mentioned a note"

Vojin listens as his tail flicks a little, “I saw him with that group, he was heading back here to the abbey said he needed to get home to his wife before she worried and that he wanted to be back by nightfall....my understanding was he was coming straight here and would of been here maybe an hour after sundown but most likely right before sundown."

Oz frowns now, "You saw him? He didn’t come back yet...this can’t be a good thing"   

Vojin is right away on the case "I can look around and I did not see him on the way here this morning either and I am always alert to all around me. Sounds and visions, even what seems seem out of place, then now it’s not out of place for a campfire in  cold weather. Did he or anyone here have those who may wish harm?"   

Oz says, "I don’t know of any but he could be in trouble and yes looking for him would be helpful"   

Vojin says, "I will do my best to find clues and see if anyone has seen anything or least try"   

Oz says, "Start with a rat named Patch...he knows how to find things out, he is to be trusted even if he is...sometimes seeming rude, but he will help trust me"

Vojin says, "I...will try and trust him, I have heard of him he is a spy and a thief and seems to like trouble, but has been helpful in past things...yes I keep track of certain beasts and now it’s more my job than ever before"

Oz says, "Any help would be good if Brother Leon is truly in trouble"

Vojin bows "I will do my best to find him I promise" He then goes to do just that.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer