Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-12 04:21:39 PM

oz

Chat Before The Long Trip- REDWALL Recorder Log

Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder
Zolomon-Acher Mossflower Defenders
Minsc-Warrior and Healer Mossflower Defenders

*Takes place in Library of Redwall Abbey November 10TH, a few hours before this log http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=497 *
--------------------------------------------------------------

Gorvenalus sat writing and updating the logs for the abbey. He had spoken to a couple beasts to keep important events and feasts recorded while he was gone, so he felt ready to go…almost.

Minsc walked up to the door and knocked before stepping back and waiting on a reply.

“Enter, my door is open I was just finishing up the abbey logs” The recorder spoke and turned “Oh Minsc, yes come in please”

Minsc enters slowly “Hey…you ok, I mean seeing where we are…headed and all”

Gorvenalus nods “Yes I believe so, what about you Minsc, you ok…I know it is a lot to see it again, see what is left if anything is even left”

Minsc frowned, he rarely smiled and when he did it was never a true smile, not really, there was times he was happy but it lasted a short while as in yes he is alive and yes Quade is gone forever. “I..am fine father. It is important to go”

Gorvenalus nods “Yes it is, and friends will tag along with us. There is still the small village, I would hope it is still there.”

Minsc speaks “It may be hard to see what else Quade managed to do, we know he attacked the seals and sea lions we just don’t know how bad and if they are even still around as Quade was not as interested in making sure they were….” Tears form and he quickly wipes them away.

Gorvenalus puts away the log book and stands to go hug the hamster “I know, I miss them all as well..family and friends were at the abbey, let us remember the good and not the bad and let us know we stopped the same thing from befalling here.”

Zolomon is at the door and clears his throat “Umm…am Interrupting and I can go if..I am”

Minsc nods and returns the hug, seeing the hare “No what is it you need Zolomon?”

Gorvenalus waves to the hare”Greetings my friend”

Zolomon smiles “Just to say the others are waiting for ya, guess you all are to talk to Mr. M and that recorder fellow with the large fancy words.”

Minsc nods and walks on to the entry.

Gorvenalus sighs, he will talk with Minsc more later, he nods his thanks to the hare and also heads to the entry.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer