Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-04 08:21:42 PM

Karth Riverbark

Capture The Hare, But I wanted To Eat Her...

Attor walks along the beach, he has a nice new otter fur coat, his friend has a hare fur coat, some other hare he killed just yesterday that was newly in the LP maybe, maybe not, he killed two other hares before this...one a certain corporal. "So how do you feel now?" Sandjaw just smirks "Warm"   

Felicity is on patrol, looking for the missing Recruit. You always get some smart-alecky recruit who thinks that, now that they're in the Long Patrol, they can just go off on lone patrols without anyone to back them up and with minimal training. And now that dumb Recruit is lost, and it's up to Lissie to find him. To say that she's in a bad mood is a bit of an understatement. She has her short sword and sling with her, and a hooded hip-length quilted coat, the same color as her uniform, on with the hood up over her long ears. Her face looks very similar to the certain corporal that the monitors killed the other day....

Attor slows when he sees the hare maid and smirks as he points her out to Sandjaw "Look ...."

"Ohhh a bunny...can we eat her?"

Attor sighs as he shakes his head “No...but we could have a little fun perhaps or...just chat and learn"   

Felicity spots the lizards at about the same time that they see her, and she stops warily. When the one points to her, she places a paw on her sword hilt. Keeping a close eye on them, she waves with her other paw in a friendly manner. She'll wait until they're closer before she says anything.   

Attor does walk closer and nods "Well hello miss and how are we today...bit alone on the sands are we. not always safe all alone"

Felicity looks at his otter skin coat, and then she eyes the hare skin coat his companion is wearing. She looks a tad sick. "Aye, well, 'tis also not so safe to be a monitor lizard so close to Salamandastron, don'tcha know, wot! We tend to not trust vermin, and we're 'specially wary if that vermin 'as scales 'stead o' fur. 'Tis a lesson we learned from past experiences." She keeps her paw on her sword hilt, being very thankful that the sleeves of her coat are covering up the rank and job patches on the sleeves and shoulders. She raises up onto the balls of her feet, ready for action at a moment's notice   

Attor rolls his eyes "You hare worry too much" He holds back the other lizard who starts to lunge "Sides it’s most likely those annoying toads not far from here that cause issues.....easily killed though"   

At Attar’s side is a sabre, and it should look familiar.....the monitor has other odds and ends as well....some hare's foot, not one she knows, some sort of tail of a....mink maybe?   

Felicity draws her sword and steps back a bit when the second lizard lunges. "Well, when you're in charge of protectin' the shores an' everythin' inland," She manages to say, "You kinda 'ave to worry all the time about beasts tryin' to kill ya and take ovah the world, don'tcha know..." She trails off as she spots the sabre. "Wait....where did ya get that there sword?"   

Attor looks down and draws it, yep she can get a much better look now as he grins "Oh….from someone who didn’t need it anymore" Sandjaw grins showing teeth "Yeah cause he died." He gets a tail slap from Attor and hisses in reply.   

Felicity eyes the sword, fear, sorrow, anger, and pure HATRED fill her face. "I recognize that sword....that belonged to Flint...." She finally turns her gaze to the face of the face of the lizard. "YOU. At....Attor." She gets into a fighting stance. "Y'killed m'uncle, y'coward."  Because facing monitor lizards all by yourself is a good idea. *NOT.   

Attor sighs "Well get I am famous, oh he has...had a name, how nice" Sandjaw just hisses and leaps at the hare, course he could miss by a mile!   

Felicity jumps to one side, slicing at the attacking lizard's throat. She darts back from them rather quickly; she is a Runner after all, so she's pretty fast. Plus, the cold doesn't make her slow, like it does to reptiles. She bends and grabs a pawful of sand, tossing it at Attor's face!   

Attor blocks the sand with his arm and hisses as he goes to try and grab her, Sandjaw barely avoids a sliced throat but gets his shoulder cut and now is enraged and goes to try and bite the hare!

Felicity barely dodges the bite, and her pants get a hole chomped out of them. But then she is grabbed. Screaming and shouting, the hare maid goes to stab Attor wherever she can reach while trying to kick Sandjaw in face!   

Attor hisses low when the blade enters his lower arm and his grip tightens on the hare, Sandjaw gets a good kick to the face and shakes his head as if to clear it and hisses low again "Can I eat her now?" The answer "Nooo....fool, we may need her"   

Felicity keeps struggling. "EULALIA! You'l lnevah be able to take me! EULALIA!" She tries to stab her captor again as she kicks viciously and repeatedly with her strong Runner's legs at the other monitor lizard. She's wiggling like a landed fish, but she's not as strong as a monitor, so it's not helping her much.   

Attor hisses and tries to knock her out as he holds onto her at the same time, "SANDJAW!" The other smiles coldly and goes to try and knock her out as he is kicked, he also slices at one leg with his claws.   

Felicity kicks viciously at Sandjaw and tries to stab him in the face! But then she is knocked out cold, and her sword drops from her limp paw to the sands as blood trickles down from the scratches she received on her leg. She goes completely limp in her captor's grasp.   

Attor hisses and then grins as she goes limp and gets some rope, he then looks at Sandjaw who has the blade stuck in his snout, he rips it out as blood gushes down and he holds a claws paw to it as Attor frowns, his friend has a rather deep wound, a puncher hold and a gash up towards his left eye that she caught the tear duct of...yeah looks bad. He looks furious as Attor calmly ties up the hare "Let’s find a healer...I know a ferret willing to help monitors...we go to her. I will carry our guest"   

Felicity is a bit helpless as she gets tied up, seeing as how she's unconscious and all. Her sword was the only bladed weapon she had on her. But what will the lizards do with her short sword? Will they take it like they did Flint's sabre, or will they leave it here?   

Attor leaves the blade behind, one he forgot and is in a hurry. Sandjaw is furious as they walk off quickly to some old run down area of the beach where an old ship is on its side, his lair of sorts and the weasel lives nearby as Sandjaw speaks "We need her for dinner..." "No" says Attor "We can have fish, fish is good can't have hare." Soon the ferret healer comes, she helps Sandjaw.   

Felicity has started to wake up when the ferret arrives. Groaning, her eyes flutter open. She is tied up, in a rickety old ship, and it smells like lizard. Oh, yeah, right; she was in a battle with 2 monitor lizards by herself 'cause she's a dork. She stays silent, listening to the sounds around her, trying to figure out what all is going on.   

Attor has the hare all tied up and in a sort of...cell, maybe it’s a cell more like a half a cage pressed into the sand. Sandjaw is getting tended to as Attor is close by cooking shrimp by a fire.   

Felicity watches the ferret for a while, then turns to the monitor who's clearly in charge. "Well, y'caught me. Now what're y'gonna do, wot? Add me t'ya stew pot? Roast me on a spit? I 'ope I poison ya." She's carefully testing the ropes that have her forepaws bound, trying very hard to make it look like she's not doing anything of the kind.

Attor smirks, those ropes are well made and he is good with knots. “Will you shut up hare and before you ask no Sandjaw she is not a meal” Sandjaw mutters something rude, a couple rude things in fact and just pouts.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer