Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-02 02:14:23 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Old Warriors have a chat (Redwall Abbey log)

SCENE: Redwall Abbey entryway

CHARACTERS:  Ferro, a male monitor lizard.  DoraRose, a female mouse.

LOG:
Ferro disliked the cool wind, it wasn't deathly cold yet but a couple times a cold wind did blow as he mutters to himself. He has on an extra thick cloak, under that a couple layers of clothing.  He vows to himself after today he stays in his shop till spring.

DoraRose opens the gate to the lizard, bundled up in a similar fashion.  "Ferro!  Good to see you; you're brave to be out in this weather."  Or crazy, but she will NEVER mention that to anyone, and /especially/ not to his face.  "I have no idea why Benar thought having the wedding outside would be a good idea." 

Ferro speaks as he walks in "He hassssssssssssssss fur, mossssssssssssst of you do" He leaves it at that, normally he be inside, but today is important so, here he is.

DoraRose closes the gate behind him.  "Aye, but I hate the cold.  It's only okay to be out here in this weather if you're having a funeral, in my opinion....and maybe not even then."  She goes over to a fire that they have burning in a metal thingy beside the door of the gatehouse.  "Come stand by this.  I've been beside it because I'm technically on duty for a while and so I can't go inside.....but I'm adverse to being up on the wall when it's even a tiny bit breezy in this temperature."

Ferro says, "SSSSSSStill time to be....ssssssssssome sssssslightly warm daysssssssss....no ssssssssnow....yet"

DoraRose shrugs.  "I think if it's gonna be cold, then it should be freezing so there can be snow.  Or warm.  None of this stupid in-between stuff."  She may be furry, but that doesn't mean she enjoys the cold by any means.

Ferro listens as he speaks "I am here for Krisha, then I leave for my ssssssssssssshop"

DoraRose listens and nods.  "Fair enough.  I'm surprised that you were able to make it, honestly.  Will you want somebeast to walk you back, just in case the temperature drops?"

Ferro is quiet before speaking once more "I can make it my sssssssssssssself, not many would want to walk with a monitor"

DoraRose shrugs.  "I don't mind. All the monitors I feared are long dead, so I feel that there's nothing to worry about."  She glances at him, then bends down to get more wood for the fire.  "I was volunteering myself, of course; I hope to be able to track down that turncoat Brookshire and teach her a lesson or 2....with my hammer, of course."

Ferro asks, "She wassssssssss the one whom helped take the bassssssse yesssss?"

DoraRose nods as she sticks the wood into the metal thingy.  "Aye, she was.  We thought we could trust her, but apparently she's more than willing to betray her friends for a few coins."  The mouse carefully shoves the logs into the fire with a poker.  Sparks fly into the air a little.

Ferro says, "I am sssssssssure ssssssssssshe will be found and punished"

DoraRose stares into the flames.  "Oh, she will be.  She will be."  The firelight makes her look kinda creepy.  There's no doubt that she's in the mood to kill a dastardly traitor of a ferret....

Ferro nods "I may not be able to help asssssssssssssss  much asssssssss could, do ssssssstab the ferret good for me, sssssssssshe upset Krisha greatly"

DoraRose smiles.  "I sure will do.  Speaking of Krisha, shall we head over to the Rose Garden for the wedding?  It should be here soon."  She points to where the garden is....

Ferro nods "Yesssssss.....letssssssss go" He follows the mousemaid

~*END*~

This was continued in the log about Xander and Krisha's wedding. 

Thanks for reading!

Board footer