Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-02 11:42:03 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Quick Chat In The Tavern Office-Willowbark Abbey Log

**quick, short...still imporant and in the Marek's office in the tavern, him and Minsc, well chat. ****

Marek was in his office looking over some papers as he sat at his desk, he sipped some ale he has nearby and waited for a knock upon his door.

Minsc came, he was unsure of the reason but he same and knocked on the door, then stepped back and waited.

Marek doesn’t look up as he calls out, “Enter…” He sits down a couple lists of supplies and such for the tavern as he folds his paws onto the desk and looked up to greet the hamster.

Minsc walks in, his arm still in a sling” So..what is it you are wanting Marek? You asked me and Gorvenalus to come, he is busy at the abbey but I am here for whatever it is you will be saying”

Marek clears his throat,” I have overheard of a wish to go to your home abbey, but your need funding and a way there, a boat or two…one for the river and one for the sea once you are at the port. You will also need a crew and perhaps a guard, would say a guild but only you and  Mr. Gorvenalus know where it is”

Minsc listens and steps closer “How are you knowing all this?”

“Word travels around and Mr. Patch being…how we say extra annoying as of late. But..I have a beast who owed me a big favor, do not ask questions” Marek stated “What is important is you tell me whom is going, when and I let my contact know, whom has decided to fund the trip. I can give some supplies, your have to get some supplies on your own. I will also need to know about how long this trip will take….I have an idea but how long will you be staying and when heading back to Mossflower, all info is important”

Minsc just blinks “Well I am not knowing..Me and Gorvenalus for sure, perhaps a couple others, maybe more than a couple will be going with us, this not knowing yet. It would not be today or tomorrow as there is a wedding today”

Marek rises an eyebrow “Wedding…whom is to wed?”

“Xander and Krisha are this afternoon in the Rose Garden of the Abbey” Minsc answers, “Though I may or may not go and Xander knows already of this”

Marek nods “I did not know, I can not come anyways and I need to discuss something important with the chieftain. I also need to talk to Mr. Patch as well.”

Minsc nods in return, “And I will tell Gorvenalus of this..help, and…well thank you Marek, it means a lot to me and Gorvenalus to be able to go and least have a few less worries to dwell on”

Marek nods as he goes back to his work “We can speak later…I need to get back to a couple things”

Minsc exits the office and heads off towards the abbey

Marek watches the hamster leave and then looks over a couple papers, its going to be a long day, he already knows.

Board footer