Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-20 06:44:38 PM

oz

where Did You Find That?!Part 2

Shortly After This Log:

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?pid=650#p650

= I got on briefly as Benar....also Zolomon and course Patch is here!==

Log:
Benar-Abbot of Redwall Abbey
Zolomon- Archer in Mossflower Defenders
Patch-Spy and troblemaker Rat
Leon-Master Healer of Redwall
Minsc-Healer and Warrior in Mossflower Defenders
Silverwing-Messenger in Mossflower Defenders
Moonbeam-Young Bat

Moonbeam looks around at the large building, she isn’t even sure if she is in the right place and has yet to be brave enough to speak to anyone as she stays by the steps out of most beasts way looking small and very out of place.

Benar is speaking with a couple novice and one has pointed out the small bat as he abbot goes over to check on the creature stopping a short distance from Moonbeam "Hello there, can my abbey be of assistance to you maybe?"   

Moonbeam looks up at the voice, it’s clear she speaks not like her own kind, no echoes for one "Oh...hello, I am not sure.....I mean I do not need help but a couple others do and they mentioned finding Xander Winters or Abbot Benar but I forgot to ask for deceptions"   

Benar nods "I am Abbot Benar and whom needs help, what has happen...not more trouble I hope"   

Moonbeam smiles, but still speaks softly "Minsc and Patch, they fell into a hole..well maybe, and Minsc has hurt his arm, Patch his tail...no bad beasts are around they were looking for something I think and the place is very old and the floor was bad and so they did fall and they said to get help and you were one of them to find and I am so very very glad to of found you"   

Benar nods as he listens "How far is this, we can get help to them and whomever goes should take some rope and a healer should tag along as well."   

Moonbeam says, "It is not too long, to fly....ummm and I am too small to carry anyone"   

Benar says, "No one is asking you to carry anyone just to show us where our friends are"   

Moonbeam nods "Ok..I am Moonbeam by the way" She yawns as she rubs her eyes "And I am tried and a little hungry too"   

Benar smiles "Well I am sure we can get you something to eat and a nice place to sleep soon"   

Moonbeam says, "first I need to show where they are, and then sleep and eat....well eat first and then sleep"   

Benar nods "Of course I shall see who is around to help."

Help is found and gathered an hour later.

Zolomon was ready to help his friend, "Let's see..rope..bandages, a snack, some water, a lantern just in case..sticks, yep that’s all. So where to?"   

Silverwing tilts her head "Save friendbeast soon. I fly and get there soonfast" She starts to fly off and stops "Where go again?"   

Moonbeam looks at the hare and eagle, another flying creature is interesting but also a little scary. "Follow me..I suppose so, but I am unsure the eagle can safely fit inside where they are."   

Leon comes out of the gatehouse as he speaks "Hello, I was told by Benar a healer was needed somewhere" He frowns, the eagle...that means the air...he sighs he hated air travel but it seemed the fasted way "Ok let’s just do this." A deep breath and he goes to climb upon to the eagle, he has rode one before."Ready..."   

Moonbeam nods, she leads the way there and lands outside the old building “Careful is a good thing...I need to sleep, so..later we talk" She flies off to a place to sleep, she showed them where to go, now she needs some rest, she eats some apple she has and then its nap time, she will catch up to these..Redwall beasts…later.

Leon carefully walks forwards and then lays on his stomach and crawls over to the hole ”Minsc…Patch you down there still?!”

Patch answers first ”Nope…we grew wings and flew away, what ya think!!”

Zolomon stays close to where Leon is “Careful Brother L we don’t need you down there also” He got here by jogging, he kept an eye on the sky where the eagle was.

Silverwing holds onto one end of a rope and peers inside the old building, head tilted and waits for the single to pull the rope, slowly and carefully.

Minsc looks up, slaps Patch..course Patch could move if he is smart and speaks “Brother Leon do be careful please. My arm is broken I think and my shoulder was dislocated but got it back in place tis just sore now.”

Leon decides to not ask how he got it back in place, he sighs and lowers down a rope, “Tie that around you and let me know when done, Silverwing will slowly pull you up and I can look at your arm, and Patch your next…Zolomon stay close just in case more of the floor caves in.”

Zolomon nods and also makes sure he doesn’t damage the floor any”Wot the seasons were they here for any blooming way?”

Patch is slapped, of course he is, and yelps in pain as he glares”Hey that hurt and some odd half a tablet the other half is near the wall…odd symbols and all that”

Minsc waits till the rope is down and ties it around him twice and pulls on it to single he is ready to be lifted up.

Silverwing slowly goes backwards pulling on the rope to help the hamster up.

Leon is there to help tend to him, but first to get the rope down for Patch once Minsc is up and on the other side of the room.

Zolomon waits and then hugs Minsc before looking towards the hole again.

Patch goes to climb up the rope “I hate holes. Dark, wet, and smells bad down here..” He goes to try and grab the edge of the floor and about fall backwards.

Minsc makes it and rolls slowly to a more steady area of the room and sits up with a frown “Still need the tablet half and the other somehow. They are important”

Silverwing just waits, he can fly them back, or least Minsc and Leon, the rat maybe, or it can walk as it’s rude.

Leon grunts and grabs Patch’s paw and feels himself slide towards the hole and frowns, luckily he doesn’t fall into the hole. “Tablet half?”

Zolomon speaks “Maybe someone can try and get it out…somehow?”

Patch frowns and almost panics when he almost falls again and then tenses when Leon almost falls. But he is free and jumps…and the floor cracks and so he bolts to the other side of the room!

Zolomon frowns “Brother L! The floor!”

Minsc looks on in shock, he starts to stand in case he needs to help.

Silverwing keeps ahold of the rope, he feels it’s a good idea.

Leon yells “Patch st--…..ahhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg!!!!!!” He grabs the rope with his one paw and tail and gets small rope burn, luckily not too bad but darn it hurts and stings still! He pants and looks down. He slowly lets himself down and looks at his paw, he applies aloe to it and another herb and bandages it using his tail. His paw will be fine in a few days but as it heals Angela and Gorvenalus may need to tend to infirm duties.

Zolomon frowns at the silence and gets a worried look, “How far down is it?”

Patch frowns and looks panicked, “If he died I am outta here you guys tell Dorarose..tootles!” He goes to run and most likely will fail.

Minsc makes sure he fails by going to purposely trip the rat”You are staying!!”

Leon walks over when he finds the tablet and looks at it, he places it in his healer’s pouch and looks around…wasn’t there another one?
The other half in up there still leaning by  the wall, sort of…but she weak floor also weaken a base board that makes a cracking noise, and the wall cracks breaking the shelf and the tablet half slips into the hole, onto a tiny edge….joy.

Patch meanwhile is tripped and holds his now sore, not broke at least, nose.

Zolomon frowns, ”Silverwing pull when I bally well yell” He gets the rope, ties it to himself and he slowly goes down the hole. Halfway down he swings the rope, grabs the other tablet half and then gets the rest of the way down.”Brother L!!”

Minsc snorts “Ya deserve it Patch.”

Leon looks over at the hare and walks over to hug him, yes he hugged first “Zolomon….I am ok just some rope burn so…can’t climb out, I will be fine but paw can’t be used for a couple weeks….needs to heal.”

Zolomon smiles and hugs him back “I am here for ya Brother L…and lookie half a tablet…”

Leon  nods” I got the 2nd half…so let’s get home”

Zolomon places the 2nd half in a bag he has and lifts up Leon carefully and holds the rope with the other “Going jolly well up!”

Silverwing  pulls slowly to help them up.

Minsc helps best he can with his one arm..”Patch..help!”

Patch decides he better help and does so.

All 3 slowly get the mouse and hare up and then slowly get them to the safer side of the room.

Leon sighs with relieve..”Ok..abbey now…”And its pitch..black…and his paw is hurt, well Dora has a story to listen to now, least it doesn’t involve hordes or vermin…unless count Patch as vermin maybe.

Zolomon volunteers to carry Leon back, and jogs back to the abbey, mouse in paws as well as two tablet halves for later.

Silverwing  singles for both Patch and Minsc to get on board and then he flies back to the abbey with them on his back

Minsc climbs up first “You best get on or I have Dorarose hunt ya sorry butt down later and oh she will be so full of the fury…”

Patch gulps and gets on quickly, he is fine with the air….but a mouse maid with fire in her eyes…no way! He can get some ale and worry on it later, he is fine not his fault Leon is hurt…is it? Umm..maybe…great maybe he should hide in the abbey somewhere, but where?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2017-10-26 01:24:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer