Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-24 03:23:32 PM

oz

Krisha Meets the D.A.B. and Other Stuff!-Redwall Log

In Log:
Oz-Papa Oz and Dibbun caretaker
Krisha-Badger mother in training and soon to wed Xander
Benar-Abbot of Redwall
Spoofed dibbuns and a couple spoofed novices

RW Abbey:Dibbuns Room
------------------------------
About you is a rather dis-organized room.  Everything from clothing to a few toys to empty dishes are spread about the place in a giant mess that suggests that either a tornado went through this location, or perhaps, a sometimes rather similar thing, a large amount of dibbuns.  The shape is of a square, and a few pieces of furniture are near the walls.  Piles of miscellaneous dibbun toys are heaped onto everything around.  Your light source appears to be a few torches lit almost all the time, hanging onto the walls, held higher up by torch holders.  They light the place rather well.  You see two doors along one wall.  One is labeled "Boys Room", and the other "Girls Room". Two other doors come from this room.  One leads into a neatly organized,  clean room, though what it's purpose is hard to tell.  The other goes into a hallway.
---------------------------

Oz knee was better, he could walk around with no problems, but he still had his staff, which he had when outside the abbey anyways as he spoke" They can be....interesting at times, I could get Sister Ginny to get them to sleep."   

Krisha smiles "H..How hard could it be and if I am..am gonna be caretaker one day, it be good practice" She read stuff, watched Oz and helped out but not done anything yet just her, and what this was like 5 of the dibbuns right, how hard could it be..right? The others were in a lesson and it was nap time for the younger ones.   

Oz hmmms softly, "Alright, you could always get some help from an order member. I won’t be gone too long I simply going with Benar somewhere soon"   

Krisha smiled, “All will be fine..."

Oz nods and heads off to meet up with the abbot, leaving the 5 sweet little dibbuns...and then there was a slightly older dibbun, slightly moody that came in and pouted, a vole maid as she watched Oz walk off and arched an eyebrow looking at Krisha.   

Krisha smiled, she nodded a hello to the vole maid "Hello....well, it’s time for a little nap...a story or maybe a song?" She could sing well, she hadn’t for a while but she could still sing softly.   

The dibbuns look at one another, "Song..." "Yeah..." One yarns.   

Krisha smiles as she goes to sing, soft and nice, maybe a little rusty but she didn’t speak for almost a season after all" Hush a bye, quiet now...it’s time to sleep and dream. Time to go to bed...."

The older one grins “I know this one...."   

Krisha blinks and smiles "Well you can help sing it maybe?" This is going well   

It was........the dibbun clears her throat and as LOUD as she can she sings "Hush now quiet now....time to sleepy now...time to go to bed!!!" The other three whimper and hide under the bed. The older dibbun giggles and jumps on the bed " Time to sleep...dream a dream!!!!"   

Krisha frowns "Umm...maybe not so loud....oh dear" Ok this failed as she looks to the hallway.   

The older dibbun grinned and looked under the bed "Hey!!!!" The other 3 screamed and one run into the hall. The other two sniffed. The older dibbun hmmphs "No one wants to sing"   

Krisha frowns, ok as she decided she can do this, "maybe be less...loud, it’s a soft song" She went to get the one dibbun and looked under the bed. Least it’s just 3-4...not 40.   

The dibbun frowns "Your no fun..where is Papa Oz?" And then the others start crying now!

Krisha manages to calm one down" He...went somewhere and may be back soon and one day I will be doing this" Not anytime soon she hopes.   

A door opens and Benar enters the hall way with a novice, the two of them talking quietly as the novice carries an armful of towels and Benar is helping by carrying along their basket of laundry   

One of the dibbuns fall asleep in her arms, another one climbs into a bed and is soon asleep...the other two just sniff as the older one just shrugs "Whatever." She grins "So....your in charge one day...cool...know about the DAB...its..neat" Yeah neat....rightttttttttttttttt

Krisha blinks "The D.A..what?" She looks up as the abbot enters "Hello there..." She lays one dibbun down slowly, two asleep...one to go and this vole maid" What is..D.A.B.?"   

The vole maid just grins, then smiles oh so sweetly, "Nothing......." She is so doomed when she is badger mother.   

Benar's head comes up at the utterance of the cursed letters! "Dab.... is Dibbuns against Bedtime and only the naughtiest of dibbuns participate in DAB, they're the scoundrels who ruined my bedroom last spring."   

Krisha frowns "Why would they do that, that doesn’t sound nice...not at all"       

The vole maid grinned "It was funny and the Master Healer is gonna get a real surprise when he walks into the infirm, hee hee...gonna be all green...eeeek!!!" The vole maid is picked up and gulps "Is that so? I do believe Angela is in charge today and I do not believe she will take as well as Brother Leon when she is sudden.....wot was it green all over?" The vole maid frowns at Oz and more so when the next words come from his mouth" Looks like there will be some help with sweeping later" The couple dibbuns not asleep wiggle from Krisha and go to hug Oz, who returns the hug and sits the vole maid down as she frowns.   

Benar shakes his head, "They are mischief makers of the worst kind Krisha," He sighs, "I am sure it is all just childhood hijinks and Oz usually keeps them under control,.... but dumping stuff on beasts is going a bit too far."   

Krisha frowns, she smiles and lets the two she was holding go over to Oz and sits down. “I am going...going to need lots of practice still to do this one day."   

Oz smiles at Krisha “Your be fine when the time comes, not for a while yet." He nods to Benar “Greetings Benar and yes they mind me..fairly well." The vole maid is quiet now, maybe a little worried...maybe she should move the bucket before it’s too late , which it could already be. Oz speaks with Benar once more "We should go on the supply trip for the spice we need or anything else, it has yet to snow and my knee is a lot better now."   

Benar murmurs to the novice with him and sends them up to the infirmary to try and avert disaster, they slip out through the backdoor and use the exterior stairs to try and get inside without accident. "YEs we should all go on up to the spice market soon. It will be a nice trip"   

Krisha says, "The roads are..safer now.Speaking of cold....would it be possible to have a wedding before its...like real cold, before any snow?"   

Oz says, "The roads are better now yes, we can see whom may go to the market, not too many...who ever would be needed or just wants to get outside for a maybe half a day." He tilts his head as he listens to Krisha but lets the abbot answer" it’s been slightly cold in the mornings, not too cold..yet."   

Benar says, "Hmm I do not see why we could not schedule the wedding whilst the autumn leaves are still on the trees. But the snow will be here quite soon... it won't be that long until the weather changes. Which doesn't give you much time to plan Krisha"

Krisha frowns, but then smiles "It could be simple, nothing...has to be, be fancy and I know how to make paper flowers, and I do have a..simple dress that could work, its mainly me that would.....need to do more. A simple dinner and cake too. Maybe we could find some things in the market and fall leaves make good decorations"   

Oz listens as the badger maid speaks, "My guess is also soon, so your father can be there as well since I do know he most likely won’t be going many places but his shop here soon"   

Krisha nods to Oz "Yeah...he..cant travel in winter at all, or much in cold"

Benar smiles at Krisha, "Well if that is your desire dear... what about possibly hosting the wedding out in the Rose Garden? The last of the leaves will be falling carpeting the garden in a carpet of autumn splendor. We can set up a marquee if you like and build a big traditional bonfire..." He rubs his chin, "Oh that reminds me, I went and dug something out of the attic yesterday, it's an old musical instrument"   

Krisha smiles "That would....would be nice, Maybe in couple weeks." She smiles still like...music, I sing sometimes or use to...may try sing again some soon."   

Benar smiles softly, "I remember you saying, this is a series of different bells, they are quite spectacular, each one is slightly larger than the next and sounds a different note. They are beautiful and create such a beautiful sound."   

Krisha smiles "I am s...sure they will be lovely. So...we should get a..date down, and tell the friar also of the wedding as he seems to like chances to make things"   

Oz nods "Lacota does like chances to make special meals. Also another reason for a trip to the market soon, maybe before the wedding or afterwards. We do need some more tea leaves."   

Benar says, "Well then how about we head out to the market... not tomorrow but the day after?"

Krisha lets them talk as she watches the dibbuns in here sleep, they seem so peaceful and quiet asleep   

Oz smiles "That sounds good to me. I do not need much to be ready just my staff, maybe a small knapsack for the market trip."   

Benar shakes his head and smiles at the dibbuns, "Well I best go tell Magramba I want to go to the market he'll want to send people to keep us safe." He waves a hand and heads out

Krisha nods and looks to Oz "You...sure I will be ready to be Badger Mother one day?"   

Oz nods "Yes I think so, besides...Martin seems to think so as well, your be ready when its needed"

Krisha smiles and hugs the older badger "I hope so Oz..didn’t seem to do so well today"   

Oz allows the hug "Not to worry Krisha. Some dibbuns like you already. He returns the hug, “And your have plenty of time to learn, and writeings  of former Badger mothers as well."   

Krisha smiles, “I will try not to worry Oz. I hope your around many many seasons for them"

Oz says, "As do I...but no one is around forever, sometimes we wish beast were at times. I plan to be around as long as I am able to be and will do the best at preparing you with the time I have left"   

Krisha nods, she does hope it’s a long while. She smiles as she steps back "I will let you get back to the dibbuns, I have a dress to fix up for a wedding" She goes to the hall and heads to her room.

Oz nods and notices the room is quiet, that’s either good or bad.....slight snoring shows its good as he softly chuckles, a nap sounds like a good plan to him as well.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2017-10-26 12:44:56 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Krisha Meets the D.A.B. and Other Stuff!-Redwall Log

YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Yes yes yes!!!

Angela is all green now and angrier than a wounded toad.  The novice was too laaaaate!

x'D

Board footer