Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-14 08:46:23 PM

Karth Riverbark

The Feast Is Soon-Redwall Abbey Log

In Ths Log:

Flea(me)-Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Chestnut-Cook in Mossflower Defenders

Oz Winters- Dibbun Caretaker Redwall Abbey

Lacota- Friar Redwall Abbey

Flametail-Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Brother Leon- Master Healer Redwall Abbey

Novice Caleb- 2nd rank Novice in Redwall Abbey

Lilymoore-Bell Ringer Redwall Abbey

Dorarose-Gatekeeper Redwall Abbey and a Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Angela-A Healer

Marek-Ally for Mossflower Defenders and Tavern Owner in Ferravale

Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Assorted  Spoofed Abbeby Beasts

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ LOG~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~Redwall Abbey Great Hall~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chestnut looks around the room as he walks in, his paw is bandaged as he walks in "I say..someone is having a bad day"

Flea sits down "Wouldn’t worry on it...there is a feast it will cheer ya up"       

Oz enters slowly, he has his staff to help and has the dibbuns with him now as they go to sit.

Zolomon comes in pouting "Clear the room...goodness...my infirm...goodness..."He mutters “Can’t a beast jolly  well see his friend?"

Caleb is here and frowns at the hare, but says nothing....he frowns when he sees someone on the steps crossing their arms, Its Leon..he looks peeved, but lucky for the hare he just walks on past him and hmmphs.

DoraRose comes into the Hall, dressed in her black outfit. She has some Abbey guards with her, and the disperse to find tables. Noticing the look on her husband's face, the Warrior goes over to him, looking concerned. "Hey, what's wrong?" LilyMoore comes in from outside, too, wearing a pretty orange dress with red leaves embroidered around the ends of the sleeves, the neckline, and the bottom of the dress. It has huge bell sleeves and princess seams. She's also wearing fabric shoes made out of the same color fabric; she's almost always barefoot, so this is a big thing. Spotting her brother, she hurries over to him and goes to give him a huge hug! Angela is already here, scowling at the fire as she stands by the fireplace. She's wearing her regular clothes and leaning on her staff (which has been decorated with leaves for the occasion

Chestnut shrugs and watches Leon come down the steps and speaks to Flea"So..Karth is having to be elsewhere huh?"   

Flea nods "Yes, he is...in that office for now I will bring him a plate later or some hot root maybe. But he is getting better, slowly better but better"   

Zolomon eeps as Leon walks past him and quickly finds a chair and sits down in it, he will stay clear of the mouse for now anyways. Oz meanwhile makes sure the dibbuns stay well behaved and he has Sister Ginny to help him if needed.

Leon smiles weakly at Dorarose, "Just...too many at once in the infirm dear, I don’t care who is in there but we don't need...a crowd or over happy bouncing beasts so I..told everyone to get out" Caleb hugs his sister and looks over at his dad and frowns “You yelled..."Leon sighs, ok he yelled but gosh darn it cleared the room of those who didn’t need there.

Marek is a little late, he had some things to tend to but he is here none the less as he is allowed inside for a feast. His paw has some talon marks on it, but he did have some herbs applied to it and it’s not too bad, not really as he has had a lot worse. He wears one of his better tunics for today. He also decides to take a seat closest to the door.   

DoraRose goes to hug the Master Healer. "I'm sorry." Lily looks at her father, eyes wide, "You yelled? You like never yell; that's Nana's job." She has yet to see the stoat. Angela is still scowling and hobbles over to her great-granddaughter. "I 'eard that, y'little whippersnapper. Be'ave yerself! Leon, I'm gonna be in the Infirmary t'day, so y'won't 'ave to worry about the patients. Stay down 'ere and enjoy the feast." And she hobbles off upstairs, making one less grumpy person in the room tongue   

Chestnut nods “He yelled..." He decides to just, yes sit further away"So..feast today..wot fun"   

Flea watches Angela head upstairs "I hold Karth holds his tongue today or she is gonna be very moody later"   

Oz sighs, his knee still hurts but least he can sit today, Sister Ginny and a couple novice help him with the dibbuns, meanwhile Zolomon is clearly avoiding the healer and most likely it’s a good idea.   

Leon starts to tell Angela Gorvenalus is there and just sighs, its fine as there is the infirm and the office where just the otter is...the rude otter as he frowns again. Caleb sits quietly in a chair, then says "Do you think Cynthia will be able to eat something today or not?" Leon shrugs "I don't know, let her decide that and let her rest"   

Marek stays where he is as he looks to be thinking quietly. He then pulls out some paper he has written on and looks it over, checking off a couple things he must of done or checked up on earlier.

Angela is gone! Hopefully she won't visit the sea otter; it won't be pretty for anyone involved. Lily finally sees the stoat and waves at him. "Hi!!" She then turns to her brother, a concerned look on her face. "Wait, what's wrong with Cynthia? Oh my goodness, is she sick??" Dora raises an eyebrow, but waits for the answer to her daughter's question. If she was told, she forgot.   

DoraRose also may not have been fully paying attention; she was really mad this week......   

Flea is bored...so he gets something to drink, he can do that right?

Oz makes sure a dibbun doesn’t climb onto a table, the dibbun pouts as Oz whispers something to him.   

Caleb answers "She is sick but guess that’s normal for someone who is gonna have a dibbun, so she may not be at the feast today

Marek offers Lilymoore a smile as he looks over his written paper again and folds it to pocket it for later" I must remember to speak to Ms. Blisa later on something important"

DoraRose's eyes widen, and her mouth opens in shock. "D...d....d....Dibbun???" Lily had just finished suggesting to the stoat that maybe he should write himself a note on his arm when her brother breaks the news, and she turns, gives off a scream that could wake the dead, and goes to grab him by the shoulders, standing on tip-toe in obvious excitement. "A DIBBUN?!?! You guys are having a Dibbun?? You're gonna be a dad, I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT THIS IS SO AWESOME!!" The mouse maid goes to grab her brother and twirl him around in a dance of ecstasy! The Warrior, meanwhile, looks at her husband and manages to squeak out, "Is this for real?"   

And everyone is allowed to get drinks right now, it's just food they can't get yet.   

Chestnut watches from where he is and smiles "See beasts should be happy today not moody or worried, this is a good day for many reasons."   

Flea smiles"Congrats....yes and a day for good news it would seem, and we need good news not bad news"   

Zolomon grins but manages to hold in excitement, he got too excited upstairs and regreted it. Oz smiles at the news but has like...30 dibbuns to make sure they stay seated and behave and hopefully not get restless.

Caleb smiles "Thanks and yeah found out couple days ago." Leon nods "It’s true, but won’t be till like late spring or so till its born"   

Marek decides to add his own news "Also Mossflower Defenders base is once more in good paws, though Mr. Xander needs to heal up before he can check on some things. The evil ones are gone now, any others were hunted down."He glances at his paw where the raven tried to make him...fall. He then speaks again" And I have other news, but I must discuss it with Ferravale's chieftain first." He says quietly.   

DoraRose looks pale. "I'm....gonna be a...grandmother...." she then, just as the stoat finishes talking, does something that probably nobody here has ever seen her do: she faints! Lily hears what her friend says and goes to hug the stoat. "What wonderful news for the feast!" She grins at the other beasts that are in here. She's suddenly too happy to speak.   

Flea frowns as the mouse maid faints, "Is she ok there?"   

Zolomon stands, he is ready to help if needed, "Mrs. D fainted...." Oz frowns "Dorarose did what?" He looks concerned.

Leon is right beside her so easily he can catch her and lower her to the floor to check her over and make sure she is ok, Caleb rushes over closer and frowns "Mom?" A few beasts gasp but stay clear and give the Master Healer the room he needs.   

DoraRose is perfectly fine, she just fainted from the shock. Lily covers her mouth with both paws. "Oh, no, Momma!" The Warrior groans a little as she starts to come to....

Flea watches from where he sits, "I guess some news is just....too shocking?"   

Flametail walks into...what does she walk into as she arches an eyebrow, "Say...what?" Well clearly she didn’t miss the feast, but she clearly missed something.   

Oz stays seated as his knee is getting him vary annoyed, a dibbun speaks "Is she deaded?" Another says "No she isn’t ya dummy" Oz clears his throat and the dibbuns go quiet as Zolomon sits back down “I would say jolly well get a healer but Brother L is here for that...she ok Brother L?"   

Marek glances over but stays seated where he is, he will let a healer tend to this.   

Leon stays beside Dorarose and is glad she is ok and has Caleb get a slightly wet cloth for her forehead, he glares at the hare and looks back to Dorarose again.   

DoraRose opens her eyes. "Ungh.....what happened? Last thing I remember is....oooh..." she closes her eyes and wails, "My babies can't be old enough to have kids yet!" LilyMoore's eyes widen, and, despite the seriousness of the situation, has to stifle a giggle at what her mother said.   

Lacota enters the room from the Kitchen. "What's all this? What's going on?"

Flea looks over at the squirrel "Someone fainted, but she is ok."   

Flametail goes the rest of the way in to fins a chair and sit down, “Excitement all around huh?"   

Marek nods a hello to the friar but just keeps quiet, he knows not every beast here likes him much, and the friar is one of them.   

It is indeed quite true, Lacota has an abiding dislike for Marek, and he's not keen on changing his opinion anytime soon. "Fainted? Why, whatever for? We haven't even started serving yet. I swear..."   

Leon sighs "Dora fainted at news Caleb mentioned" Caleb frowns "Should I of waited? She asked where Cynthia was and why Cynthia was ill so I told her...I didn’t think she faint over it..." He looks at Leon "This reaction sort of...normal...I mean...well then guess I did faint when Cynthia told me she was with dibbun too..." Then he sees Lacota "Hi Friar Lacota, did you talk to Cynthia yet?" He frowns as the friar seems grumpy.."Umm..see Cynthia is gonna have a dibbun, like in Spring...so...I'm a..well gonna be a dad and mom will be a grandma...wait....your be a grandfather won’t you sir"   

Zolomon just can’t be quiet as he blinks “OH yeah..Frair L.....whoa Frair L is OLD!"   

Oz groans and face palms....a few dibbuns giggle   

Marek frowns at the hare, he shakes his head as the hare most likely is gonna get slapped by someone today

Lacota's eyes narrow. "I am NOT old, you young rip. I am... Middle aged. There is a difference... I'll have you know I'm the youngest beast on the Elder Council... Wait, WHAT?"   

Flametail grins and puts her footpaws up on the table and leans back in her chair ‘This abbey is interesting today"   

DoraRose sits up and waves the wet cloth away. "I'm fine now, honey, I'm just surprised..." she gets up and sits down at a table, deciding to just listen for now. She was very shocked! Lily looks at the Novice who is whispering something in her ear. Sighing, she turns to the stoat and her parents and twin. "I need to go get ready to ring the bells for the feast. Okay?"   

Flea hmms "Ummm...congrats?"   

Leon helps Dorarose to a chair if he can and looks at Lacota “Cynthia is with dibbun, but she won’t have it till spring" Caleb nods and smiles "Yeah me and Cynthia are gonna be parents isn’t that good news Friar Lacota?"   

Lacota blinks. "What? What?... What? You shouldn't jest, lad. It's not polite."   

Zolomon frowns, "But..."He sighs, "Ok yeah there is older beasts here too....duhhh"

Oz frowns, "Zolomon....please quiet down and its true Friar Lacota."

Caleb speaks "But she is..that’s why she not been feeling well past few days..I wouldn’t lie sir not about that"

Lacota looks stricken. "Oh my word, oh my word, I always knew it would happen someday... Oh my word..."

Marek raises an eyebrow at Lacota but doesn’t really have anything to say, he is just listening and is here for the feast, then has to leave   

DoraRose has a faraway look in her eyes; she understands what the Friar is probably feeling. She'll be all better by feast time, though. Lily goes to hug the stoat. "Hey, I'll come hang out after I'm done ringing the bells. I'll see ya then." Going to give him another squeeze, she then leaves probably unnoticed in the chaos...   

Lacota fans himself, and looks like he may be going weak in the knees. "I really am OLD..."   

Leon smiles "You’re not old Lacota, you are right there are beasts older than you here also and your be fine "   

Oz frowns "Are you ok Frair Lacota, I could have a novice get you something to drink"   

Flametail says, "So,...when is this feast anyways?"   

Flea looks at Flametail "Lass do have a little patience  its soon"   

Lacota frowns slightly, and nods. "I think a spot of strawberry cordial could do me good, Oz." He turns to Flametail. "Soon, when the Abbot comes up from his chambers.”

Marek watches as last moment stuff is done for the feast.   

Oz nods, he nods for Zolomon to go get it as the hare does just that and brings it over to Lacota shortly after he gets some "Here Friar L...guess your have to have a jolly chat with that daughter huh...not sharing news right away and all that"   

Caleb frowns "Sorry Friar...guess with stuff going on, I should of told you sooner, I am sorry and I thought she would of already"

Flea says, "today has lots of good news yes"   

Lacota accepts the cup and takes a drink, steadying his nerves. "It's quite alright, my boy. I haven't been the most available lately, what with preparations for this feast and all... It's as much my fault, really."   

Oz says, "Been a lot going on but good news being no threats now, threats were taken care of so a good reason for a good day"   

Marek says, "Good news is always welcomed anywhere, also I have yet to mention but will go ahead, The Mossflower Defender's base is completely built, they may need some more supplies for winter after The Remnant temporary takeover, but that shouldn’t be too hard to manage. There is also a very good training ground now.”

Flea grins “I would love to get some training in, as would Karth...well when he fully recovers that is"   

Leon says, "It’s gonna be a while till Karth recovers, but he will" He sits down and sighs, been a long day already and its only half way though. “Hope Benar is done with whatever soon"   

Lacota sips his cordial. "As do I, this food is growing cold."   

Flea says, "Maybe he is checking a few things, never know....I could go look for him as wanted to check on Karth anyways"

Leon says, "You can check on Karth if you want Flea, but he needs rest so make it short then get back to the Feast"   

Oz says, "I am sure Abbot Benar is just fine"   

Lacota asks, "Who is Karth, do tell?"   

Marek says, "He is a sea otter who is currently in the old office, a weasel named Loosefang stabbed him when the otter went to question him on issues concerning some trouble that was going on, trouble that was solved, the weasel could of easily stabbed someone else. The sea otter should live from what I heard but till need to recover"

Flea says, "He is me best friend that’s who he is...I admit he is a bit rude at times but he is very loyal to ones he calls friend"   

Flametail says, "He is one of the Mossflower Defenders"   

Leon says, "Yes, very rude he should think on what he says sometimes"   

Lacota hmmphs. "Rude, you say? Hmmph."   

Oz says, "I am just glad all is well again no evil to deal with. The only thing to worry on now is winter, but we are ready for that will all our supplies we have."

Flea says, "I like winter, it can be fun...skating in ice and snow ball fights..snow beasts to make and warm cider to drink"   

Flametail says, "Warm cider sounds nice"   

Oz frowns “Winter is not always enjoyable”   

Flea chuckles "Winter...spring...summer..fall....like and dislike whatever" He will check on Karth and then return in time for the feast

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer