Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-12 05:39:11 PM

oz

Rescue Plans Part 2- Remnant and Mossflower Defender's Log

Right after this log:  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=459

==Friends free the captives and  fight off the Remnant, do they win? Read and find out!==

Zolomon sighed, he disliked being tied up as he looked around “How is this a good place to keep a beast, not even completed yet”

Marek glares at the hare ”Do be quiet Mr. Zolomon, you are not helping in this matter.”

Ace just sighs “I am sure they will come to our aid soon.”

The raven landed near them “Will they now? I hope they come as I want to so kill someone in front of others”

Minsc is meanwhile way up on top and gulps a little as he stays tied up, this is …well one of the worse days ever.

Marek frowns “And you gain what Ms. Raven, hmmm? A chance to fall as others have its wise and safer to just give up”

Eclipse yells “Silence! Or…I shall make sure your forever silent”

Patch was not the best at things like this and looked panicking. “This is bad..who will pay me if he dies?”

Ferro shakes his head” Just get the chieftain.” He says calmly and heads off to try and do a rescue, or most likely a fight.

Vojin sighed as he was ready, “Shall we go then and save the day?”

Flea nods “I say yes, we save the day and our friends”

Mosely looks over at the Bell Tower “I fly…I soar..I attack now?”

Silverwing was more calm, “Need careful be, not endanger friendbeasts more than needed”

Patch nods and he is off to find some help

Vojin nods “Let’s just do this!” He then charges right into the construction area, the fight has begun!

About 5 rats, guards are surprised and quickly attack, two die right away and then comes foxes, ferrets and a marten oh my!

The raven notices fairly quickly what is going as she calls for an all-out “Kill them!”

Zolomon grins “And friends are never far away yahoo”

Mosely finds a short weasel and grabs and…well drops them after so high.

Silverwing looks around and speaks to Flea “I clear path to friendbeasts to untie em quickquick” She dives and scares a couple ferrets.

Ferro hisses and slams the two rats into the stone wall and glares at the last rat, it should run...quickly.   

Silverwing caws as she dives at a weasel aiming to peck their head. “Bad beasties leave Silverwing's friends alone!"

Moseley is more of a..let’s pick a vermin, grab and fly into the air and drop them, it’s worked a couple times so far   

The small shrew gets past the beasts and goes to start untieing beasts "So..where be Minsc?" He knows he isn’t with the others.   

Marek rubs his wrists as he is untied "The bird has Mr. Minsc..up on the top of the tower." He glances at the stairs as he gets his blade and then heads on up them carefully. The stairs are finished but some sides do need, well built to make it more safe.   

Zolomon kicks at a weasel after he is freed, well he doesn’t have his longbow, has to find that, but he can punch still! He frowns as he watches Marek, is that safe?

Eclipse paces, she is getting peeved as 19 go down to about 10 beasts. She has yet to see the stoat.   

Vojin fights off a tall, and fairly well skilled, marten, "You will...not win"   

Minsc frowns, being so high up is making him dizzy but he still manages a grin "What the matter featherbag? You a sore looser?"   

Marek goes to sneak up behind the bird, being careful where to place his footpaws.   

Ferro snorts, he hisses as a couple weasels run, he chases after them so likely they won’t get too far and still live.

Silverwing circles around making sure they don’t go too far, she dives at another foe and kaws loudly.

Eclipse glares at the hamster and then she sees the stoat and goes to try and grab him in her talons!   

Minsc sticks his tongue  out at the bird, not much he can do tied up, he then frowns when the bird turns around,...that’s not good, “Look out!"   

Vojin pants as he fights beasts below" Where is her 2nd in command, we got to find him." He finishes off the marten he was fighting.   

Flea shrugs as he gets his dagger "How should I know I was untieing beasts"   

Marek is almost ready to stab the bird from behind when it quickly turns, he manages to sidestep the talons and breathe a sigh of relieve, its short lived as he slips and drops his blade to grab onto the edge of the railing so he doesn’t fall. Holding on tightly he keeps his eyes on the raven.   

Moseley is circling and looks to where the stoat and raven is, also the hamster...now the hamster he can try and make a grab for while the raven is..well busy and dives to grab Minsc, one less beast to worry on and t0 get down to the ground safely.   

Minsc frowns as he sees the stoat fall and just hopes he isn’t next, he then gasps as the heron grabs him and at first panics...till he is on the ground and the ropes broke, he nods his thanks and looks up as he frowns "That not be good...he's gonna fall"   

Zolomon covers his mouth as his ears droop, even some of the left over horde beasts are watching to see what happens.

Eclipse looks down at the stoat" How long can you hold on?" She goes to claw at his fingers with her talons "Not long I THINK...."   

Blisa has been off elsewhere, but now she comes running as fast as she can into the scene. She has her armor on over her regular black clothes and her dirk and dagger at her side. Ferdinand and the bodyguards under her command come dashing up on her heels, a contingent of Ferravale guards right behind them. "STOP! I'm the one you want, let him go!" The Chieftain yells at the top of her lungs.   

Marek manages to hold on somehow and refuses to see how high up this is. He takes a deep breath as talons cut into a couple fingers of his paw.

Nearby Silverwings looks ready to dive at the raven, but for now she doesn’t risk it.

Moseley decides to get closer and see if he can help somehow, if he is able to.   

Minsc frowns still as he watches, he sees the chieftain and her guards, “The raven is insane she needs a good bashing"   

Eclipse looks down at the cat and smirks, she then goes to land near the cat, she also has 10 of her horde left,"Yes...it is you I want, then again I want others to bow before me as well...but such things take time"   

Blisa stands up straight and looks the bird in the eye. "You're insane. This is Mossflower; no beast can conquer it. Just ask Marek. Some may take over it for a time, but they are always defeated." Clarissa the rat bodyguard has her whip in one paw and a knife in the other, and all the other Ferravale guards and bodyguards have their weapons out, too. The atmosphere is tense as the cat and the raven face each other.   

Marek feels himself slipping and frowns, luckily a couple Ferravale beasts braved the heights and went to go help him and pull him to safety just in time as he mutters a thank you and allows them to help him down the steps and to the infirm, he can get checked on and get a much needed nap! Silverwings follows quickly.   

Eclipse smirks as her 10 beast surround the group, or try to and one tries to kill her main body guard only to fall over with an arrow in their back thanks to the hare who ground has longbow!!   

Moseley uses this as a chance to play..grab the bad guy as he finds a weasel and takes them up real high and drops them, so what...8 bad guys left now.   

Zolomon smiles, yep he is on a roll as he slays another horde beast with an arrow.

Blisa watches the attempted surrounding, then decides that now would be a good time to attack! Drawing both of her blades, she leaps at the raven, screeching like a banshee. Ferdinand goes to block the attack on him, then smiles as the hare saves him. "ATTACK!" He shouts, and the Ferravalians go to attack the enemy that is trying to surround them! There's 15 of them in all, but will they be able to stop what's left of the raven's horde?   

Eclipse narrows her eyes and caws loudly, she has...yeah 9 left and goes to claw at one of the nearby guards, the kitten does manage to slash the raven's leg and a fox working for the raven is killed, leaving 7 beasts to fight   

Blisa growls and goes to actually hop onto the bird and tries to stab her in the face! Hank gets scratched by the raven, but Clarissa drags him back and applies a makeshift bandage since Valerie is elsewhere. Statler the stoat goes to stab the raven in a wing as the Ferravale guards try to slay the remaining 9 villains, even as 2 of their own number fall!

Eclipse gets peeved now, the cat is on her back so she tries to take flight! The cat manages to slash an eye which only angers the bird more as she tries to get the cat off to fly away! The left over horde beasts attack the guards and a couple horde beasts are taken out by arrows from Zolomon and a couple other Defenders that showed up.   

Perhaps this wasn't the best idea that Blisa has ever had. Eep-ing, she tries to slide off the bird's back as her bodyguards notice what's happening! Ferdinand goes to grab the bird's leg as Clarissa tries to wrap her whip around the bird's neck!   

Eclipse shakes off beasts best she can, she goes to try and slash one of them holding her and manages to just barely fly away, in a sort of croaked patten, it’s clear she is badly hurt but also that she won’t be returning any time soon, all but one weasel is killed and they start backing off slowly   

Blisa falls to the ground, stumbling and falling on her stomach. Hank kneels by her side. The remaining guards go to surround the weasel as Ferdinand scowls angrily at the retreating raven. "Thall we thend thome of our birdth to catch her?" "No," the Chieftain says as she painfully stands. "Let her go. If she's smart, she'll never comem back." "What 'bout him?" one of the city guards goes to poke the weasel with his spear. "Feed 'im to da snake, maybe?"

The weasel whimpers and faints at this idea, and the raven is long gone having crashed by the river, but she is alive and WILL get revenge, but in may be some time later, much later.   

All of the Remnant is slayed, a couple tried to get away and died. The only survivor was the raven Eclipse and she was badly injured. Beasts are checked on and Mossflower Defenders who were not  hurt head back to their base, now clear of any evil beasts, and start to clean up any messes, maybe repair a couple tables and chairs and….yeah may need some more food and drinks for winter, luckily not too much was used, they were lucky but still need a little more to make sure they are ok for winter, then if they can they will go to the Redwall Autumn Feast!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2017-10-14 11:20:49 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Rescue Plans Part 2- Remnant and Mossflower Defender's Log

I see the Wizard of Oz reference there.... wink

Board footer