Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-14 11:20:43 AM

Leon

Visting Hours Are Over...Now Get Out!-Redwall Log

Log:
Leon-Master Healer of Redwall
Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders
Gorvenalus- Abbey Recorder
Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders
Caleb-2nd rank Novice
Chestnut-Cook in Mossflower Defenders
Flea-scout in Mossflower Defenders
2-3 spoofed Mossflower Defenders

Leon had decided, just do some stuff in the main infirm, sides beast there needed his attention as well as he walked into the room.   

Xander was sitting up in bed, bandages still on him and he most likely was stuck up here for a couple more days, so much for attending the feast.   

Flea peers into the infirm and makes his way to the badger, offering a smile "Hey sir, good to see you"   

Chestnut is here as he burnt his paw taking a couple pies from the oven and forgetting the pot holder, he waves to the others. “I say chaps..let's hope we never have a time like that again, those beasts had few manners and...yeah "   

Leon nods to Chestnut as he goes to Xander "Hey, need any of that willowbark tea or anything?"   

Xander sighs "I am fine Leon, just slightly sore. It’s more being too tried to enjoy much and yes Chestnut I am also glad the base is in our paws again"   

Flea says, " Yes and Karth is doing better, he's back to his grumpy self which most likely will get him in trouble and the abbey will be glad when he can walk outta here, I am unsure if they are moving him to the infirm or staying in that old office.""

Chestnut says, "I could bring him some cake or cookies, it would cheer him up or...if he is cheerable"   

Leon says, "It be best to just let healers go up there or maybe the abbot ok and I am unsure when he will come to the infirm, he had a very nasty wound and rather still not have him moved just yet"   

Caleb walks in and over to his dad "Dad..Cynthia said she won’t be going to the feast, she don't feel good and...you think Lacota will be upset if I am not able to help as much in the kitchens   

Xander asks, "Is Karth ok? I heard what happen, Flea thought he was dead"   

Flea chuckles "Karth..cheerable, not likely he rarely smiles and he will be fine...too stubborn to go to the dark forest, if death tried to drag him there he would punch death in the face"   

Chestnut sighs at the idea of no cake for the otter "Well ok...then hope Karth gets somewhat cheered, and rarely smiles why is that?"   

Leon says, "Karth slowly recovers. He is the worse in need of staying in an infirm and Xander will be staying in the infirm today as well"

Xander says, "I am fine with that, and no one needs to stay up here with me, I don't need company cause if someone is up here they can’t enjoy the feast"

Chestnut says, "But missing a feast is..is sad. I shall make sure you get a plate..or two...of good food sir"

Flea says, "Karth is missing it also, then again he most  likely could care less, if he was able to go he wouldn’t of stayed long anyways"

Leon nods to Caleb "Well then she can rest today, maybe that’s best, as for Karth he should be fine, he was moody this morning some but then went to sleep."   

Xander says, "I could try and talk to Karth, if he'll listen to me"   

Flea says, "yeah good luck with that sir..Karth doesn’t always listen to me and I been his friend for a long time"   

Chestnut sits down and fiddles with the bandage on his paw.   

Oz walks in with the aid of his staff, beside him is Gorvenalus as the beaver speaks “Brother Leon how about you let me tend to infirm duties, I can even check on our sea otter friend and you can be with family at the feast." He smiles at Xander "Hello Xander glad to see you home." Oz goes to hug Xander before stepping back.   

Leon sighs "I rather..."He then smiles "Thanks Gorvenalus but I warn you Karth is extra moody today"   

Xander smiles at the hug and returns it, he smiles at a quick though "Did you hear....Krisha said yes. To my..marriage question."

Chestnut smiles "A wedding is in the works..congrats sir, a surely better topic than most other things"   

Flea says, "Congrats sir...so when is it?"   

Leon says, "Your have to ask Benar to do the ceomony, maybe winter or spring"   

Oz smiles "I am glad Xander."   

A very eager hare bounds into the room "Xandy!!!!!" He goes to hug him, carefully, and grins "You and Krisha to wed...that’s so awesome...I want to be the best man, please please please"   

Leon closes his eyes and then opens them as this is too much"Alright everyone out!! Too crowed in my infirm and there is a feast and it’s NOT in this room. So clear out!!" Ok he is a little grumpy, but hey way too many in here just chatting and visiting and..having too much energy. Caleb is smart and right away heads out of the room   

Zolomon frowns "So..rude Brother L..."Then he sees the look on his face and his ears droop and he rushes out to the hall "Later Xandy!"

Oz chuckles a little, he will slowly head out himself, "Get some rest Xander"   

Gorvenalus smiles as he can stay at least, he starts to tend to Xander as beast clear the infirm,"I have things well in paw Leon..go on to the feast"   

Chestnut whimpers and decides he doesn’t need here, his paw is bandaged and...well he , he just leaves.   

Xander blinks as Leon has his turn to be grumpy, he frowns and watches the room be cleared in record time, a couple defenders who started to come in ...flee! He lays down from sitting up.."Guess I will take a nap"   

Leon sighs, a deep breath as he mutters to himself and then nods "Thank you Brother Gorvenalus...you’re a good help." He then walks downstairs to enjoy the feast and most likely have a few avoid him for a little while.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer