Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-12 04:05:24 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

A would-be assassin... (FV RP)

SCENE: Ferravale Chieftain's house, Blisa's bedroom (she doesn't use her father's room; it makes her sad).

LOG:
Blisa is in her room, asleep. It's been a long, rough past few weeks for her, and she is exhausted. Her window is closed because the nights are getting cold. There are 2 cots in here, but they're empty; Valerie and Clarissa are in the main room, talking with the other bodyguards. They were finally able to get the Chieftain to go to bed early. Basilisk, the cat's pet whiptail snake, is also in the main room, dozing.

Loosefang has a job or well his idea of one and has walked around the house a couple times and grins when he pulls out a long silver dagger and goes to wiggle it under the window, he noticed it just a hairline off and he is able to open it just enough to slip in and walks over to the chieftain and grins "I shall impress the boss...she will forgive me for messing up." He says quietly and makes his way to her bedside as he twirls the dagger in his paw, "Sleeping oh so soundly....you need sleep and Loosefang shall make sure you get lots of sleep...permit sleep." As he prepares to...well stab her, he has yet to bring it down but if he manages, it would be a fatal wound.

Blisa stirs in her sleep as the cool breeze blows across her face.  Meanwhile, in the main room, Basil thinks he hears something.  Slithering through the door of the room in which Scioto used to sleep, the huge reptile peers into the room the current Chieftain uses....

Loosefang is here oh right, he is about to stab her in the chest, he just moves the blanekt slowly and smirks"Bye bye..." He says softly and raises the dagger, then moves it towards her chest!

Like lightning, Basil darts forward and goes to wrap himself around the weasel with surprising grace for something so huge. He can wrap multiple coils around the weasel and still have plenty of length left over. "Hissssss, Blisssssa, wake up!" The young cat stirs and mumbles out a "Whu...?"

Loosefang eyes go large as the dagger is droped, luckly it lands beside the cat and he screams loudly as he tries to get loose and fails badly. And its a very VERY loud scream too.

Blisa jerks up, sees the would-be assasin, and screams. All the bodyguards are up and headed towards her room, weapons drawn, in a flash (although most of them tripped over stuff because they're not perfect...and they're tired, too). Ferdinand is the first one ot reach the bedroom, and he just stops, sabre in paw, and stares at the scene in front of him. "Oh, my...."   
Basilisk smiles and goes to peer into his captive's face. "Ssssss, bad food, you woke up Blisssssa! Now I won't cover you in cheessssse because you're a naughty weasssssel, ssss...."   

Loosefang is in the snake's coils and struggles, as if that will help, he is starting to have some trouble breathing now too... "c...c...chees------" He makes a weak whimper sound. 

Blisa pulls on a dark blue robe over her white nightgown and crawls past her pet onto the floor.  "Yeth, cheethe," Ferdinand manages to say.  "He, uh, liketh it."  Basil sniffs.  "Excussssse me, I mussst attend to my dinner."  He then slithers out and goes to drag his prey down into the basement (he has a kiln down there to keep him warm because the guards sometimes do pottery), where he shall kill the weasel...AND THEN EAT HIM!

Loosefang gives them a help me look before he is dragged away and screams again, nothing like being dinner for a snake, never in his thoughts did he think that would happen....snake 1...Loosefang...0.

Blisa watches as her pet takes his dinner away.  "...I don't think I can get back to sleep."  Ferdinand and the other guards sheath their weapons, and the ferret goes to pick the Chieftain up and carry her into the main room.  They all settle down and let the reptile have a, uh, nice dinner.  And this is why nobody breaks in here anymore...

~*END*~

Thus endeth Loosefang. yikes

Thanks for reading! smile

#2 2017-10-13 05:34:47 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Re: A would-be assassin... (FV RP)

Well....If your a smart villain, don't break into Blisa's home, or the snake WILL eat you.

#3 2017-10-14 07:30:53 AM

Leon

Even faster if you happen to try and steal cheese from her home!

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#4 2017-10-14 11:18:47 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

x'D

'Xactly.  Only stupid or crazy or ignorant varmints break into Blisa's house, and then they only do it once. 

And yeah, Basil would M.U.R.D.E.R. you if you stole his cheese x'D

Board footer