Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-10 06:34:50 PM

oz

Heading Off Elsewhere

===Ferravale Tavern===
Log:
Rayen-Healer
Ferro-Blacksmith of Ferravale and Mossflower Defenders
Marek-Ally of Mossflower Defenders and Owner of the Tavern in Ferravale
Gabu-Fox
Spoofed assorted tavern beasts

Rayen is eating some fish and wild greens as she adjusts a knapsack at her side. Beside her is a tall fox as she speaks to him" It’s good your here, it’s been a while father." The other fox nods "Of course I came, and when you’re ready we can go to where the boat is by the river, we can ride to Ruingate it should be nice there"   

Ferro steps into the tavern and glances over at the foxes, now curious of the healer "You are going on a trip?"   

Rayen glances over at Ferro and nods “I left Blisa a note....I don’t wish to stay in Mossflower anymore, I just can't and there is a couple well trained beasts in the infirm that can handle things till a new permeant Master Healer is able to take over, even then those two ferrets can stay, Dusty and Cody are very skilled healers and I trust them"   

Ferro nods "Well then, I do hope your trip isssssssssss sssssssafe travelssssssssss"   

Marek makes his way downstairs "Not the best timing Ms. Rayen but understandable since Mr. Flicktail is no longer around either" He serves some drinks as he speaks. “DO be safe on your journey and I would advise to avoided the path towards the Mossflower Defender's base, but we do plan to get that back very soon."   

The tall fox nods "Me and my daughter will stay safe not to worry sir" Rayen smiles. “I will be fine and it will be good to have a trip but just so you know, no plans to return to Mossflower"   

Ferro listens as he gets some salad "Yessssssss till the bassssssssse issssss recovered from the Remanat it isssss not ssssssafe near it."   

Marek says, "Reviewing the blueprints there is a way to get in and free the ones captive and take back the base, best done under the cover of night"   

Rayen smiles as she leans back in her wheeled chair, "I hope it goes well and not many are injured and that no one dies, as I Said Dusty and Cody are good skilled healers if one is needed after this"   
Ferro says, "I sssssshall be there to help. Asssssssss much assssss my daughter wisssshes to help, ssssssshe needs to stay sssssomewhere sssssafe, ssssssssshe is a target for them."

Marek nods as he goes to wash some dishes and mugs that were returned "Of course Mr. Ferro you will be very much welcomed to come and as for you Ms. Rayen you will be missed around here but I am guessing you said your goodbyes."   

Rayen shakes her head as she gets some ale to sip "No..goodbyes are hard, I left a letter to Blisa and Abbot Benar as well, that’s all that truly needs a letter from me"   

Ferro goes quiet as he finishes his salad, he takes a few long drinks of a dark ale   

Marek simply nods and finishes clearing mugs and dishes to wash and sighs "I will have a long chat with Mr. Patch on skipping work today"   

Rayen manages a chuckle "If I see him on my way out of town I will tell him to get his tail back here or else" Her father stays close by till Rayen is ready to leave.   

Ferro stands "I mussssssst get ready for the battle Marek, I will ssssssssssssssee you later tonight " He then heads back to the Blacksmith shop, for now anyways.   

The tavern's doors flung wide open as another already drunk beast walks through. The drunken fox, whose name we wot not just quite at the moment, accompanied by a much younger version of himself, waddles his way towards the bar counter, peering through heavy thick eyebrows. The older Fox swung an arm into the air more to as a drunken gesture to himself rather to whom he was looking for meant as something closely related to this 'where'd 'tat  bar tender go...?   

Marek frowns as he studies the foxes enter and shakes his head, he then speaks "Perhaps sit down sir and relax."   

Rayen frowns as she watches them, she finishes her own ale and glances over at the fighting pit where a ferret and a rat are fighting, when the rat wins a lot are disappointed as seems most thought the ferret would win the fight.

The red drunken beast only stood for a few moments, rocking to a fro like the feeble branches swayed by some passing wind before finally taking seat to the nearest available space at the counter bar. The youth, on the other paw, flustered as there were no empty spaces near to his dad who, to all and any beast's impression, had forgotten any existence of the being tailed after him.   

Marek gets more drinks passed out as they are ordered and finds an eager ferret to help him for the night, he looks at the entering foxes "What would you like sirs?"   

Rayen just quietly talks with her own father as the fox nods, it seems like the healer will be heading off soon as she wheels over to Marek "Marek, me and father will be heading off soon, before it gets to dark, he wants to get to the river, its fine to travel the waters at night he has his own guards and other beasts on his ship."   

Marek nods "Then safe travels Ms. Rayen "   

Rayen nods, she hugs the stoat and then heads on out the door one last time.

Last edited by oz (2017-10-10 07:07:54 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer