Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-08 05:00:11 PM

Leon

Whats Wrong With Cynthia?

=== Redwall Log==

Caleb-Novice Rank 2 Of Redwall Abbey
Cynthia-Novice of Redwall Abbey and Singer/Dancer
Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall Abbey
Oz-Papa Oz and Dibbun Caretaker of Redwall Abbey

Caleb  got done with some lessons and was heading on to have some lunch, well a late one as he was helping with arranging spices for the kitchens.

Cynthia was clearly feeling unwell, and to prove it she threw up for like the 3nd time in an hour and curled up on the bed frowning.

Caleb stuck his head inti the room and walks over to sit by her “Cynthia, you feeling any better, you been not eating much and seem ill the past like 3-4 days. I could get my dad…wait he is with that otter and Angela is asleep and no one wakes her unless they want a lecture “

Cynthia sighs “Nothing agrees with me, and certain smells get to me.”

Caleb was worried, had to be someone to help “C..Can you walk somewhere love?”

Cynthia nods as she sits up and stands, she goes to follow him giving a weak smile.

Caleb had started to find the Recorder, but decided he looked busy and so went one other place and knocked on the door and steps back and shrugged at Cynthia.

Cynthia frowns “How can he help…”

“Door is open enter” A voice said.

Caleb shrugs back, “I don’t know…he knows some healing and…maybe..I mean all the elders know some and maybe he could have an idea and …”

Cynthia followed and just sighed as she sat upon the large bed and just curled up groaning.

The room was Oz’s room as he raised an eyebrow “Cynthia…Caleb what is the matter? Is everything alright?” Some concern in his voice as he was sitting up.

Caleb frowned “Cynthia is ill or something, but no one else is, she keeps throwing up and says she can’t go too many places cause smells are getting to her and she says she can’t eat cause nothing agrees with her and she been like this 3-4 days.”

Cynthia sighs, “And little energy sometimes, also tried and…just blah”

Oz frowned, but he listened “And she should see Anglea or Brother Leon…” He does feel for a fever “Anything else need to know?” He takes a pulse, yes he knows how to take a pulse.

Caleb frowns “Grandma was asleep…Dad is helping that sea otter….and Gorvenalus was busy in the library doing Recorder stuff.”

Cynthia has no fever and her pulse and breathing is fine, “Not…really, not that’s important”

Oz tilts his head “Anything is important dear, it could help also”

Caleb sits down, he doesn’t know much on what else is wrong, but he stays in the room all the same.

Cynthia  shrugs “Some…slight weight gain but that could be some eating too much hot root with honey in it”

Oz blinks at this, he hmmms”Caleb could you please have Brother Gorvenalus come here.”

Caleb looks concerned and rushes off to go get the beaver.

Cynthia frowns “Why…whats wrong with me, is it bad?” Great now she is worried.

Oz smiles “Calm down, I do have an idea but Gorvenalus can get a better idea than me if any visual signs are needed to see.”

Caleb returns with the beaver and stays by the doorway “Should I..get anyone else?”

Gorvenalus walks over to the mouse maid and smiles “May I do a checkup, if that’s ok?”

Cynthia nods and will let the healer do a checkup, telling him what she told the others, she also has no signs of a cold, fever, or any illness.

Oz waits also, “She will be fine Caleb do not worry”

Caleb sighs “Easy for you to say Papa Oz…I worry ok, she is my wife now and has been almost a season now…wow a season almost.”

===A half hour passes without much, Cynthia had a checkup  and then it was time to tell what was found out==

Gorvenalus speaks as he smiles “Well she is healthy and that’s good. All seems well with her in fact.”

Caleb frowns “She is not all well, something is wrong or maybe something ng disagreed with her, it’s something and what if it is something others can get”

Cynthia just frowns as she listens and sighs, she looks to the beaver to see what is said.

Oz listens as well, he is glad the mouse maid seems ok, but still wants to know what was found out.

Gorvenalus just chuckles “Calm yourself, it’s not an illness….now she may have off/ on bouts of feeling unwell, and will gain a little more weight as time goes one…she is only 1/3 of the way..give /take and may have mood swings so do be careful but as long as she takes good care of herself and doesn’t do anything too stressful or moving heavy things her and the baby will be fine”

Caleb nods and smiles “That’s great….baby?”

Cynthia blanks ‘I’m….with dibbun?” She lays a paw on her stomach area and is happy yes, but also a little worried of course.

Oz just smiles, he had an idea but had to have it double cheeked by A healer to be sure “Congrats to you both, it will most likely be born in middle of spring or late spring sounds like”

Gorvenalus nods “Yes she is with dibbun and late springs sounds about right for the birth.”

Then a dull thud is heard, yes Caleb passed out on the floor but luckily he was near some pillows!

Cynthia frowns “Caleb!!” She stays laid down thought, yeah moving to get up too fast is…is bad.

Oz frowns “Is Caleb alright?”

Gorvenalus checks on the other mouse and nods “Fainted…he should be fine and you young lady need to eat something, for you and the dibbun, we can see if the Friar has something he can make that’s….light on the stomach and perhaps share some good news?”

Cynthia nods, she will at least, with help, get to her and Caleb’s room.

Caleb will be fine, in a little while, yeah don’t mind him he will tag along later……a father, he is gonna be a father….can he handle that?

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer