Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-07 04:39:22 PM

oz

Eclipse Is Having a Bad Day- Remnant Log

Loosefang walked along the road and frowns "A hare can’t get that far can he, I mean really and it’s not like anyone fell asleep cause if they did, they are gonna get so stabbed"   

Eclipse watches the weasel from her perch, “You let yourself get caught, maybe I should punish that"   

Krisha wasn't sure where she was going, well she did know but no real plans on what to do afterwards, she quickly hid as she heard voices and peeked around a corner.   

Loosefang frowns "That wouldn’t be nice, it wasn’t my fault, it surprised me but hey I did slow it down...."   

Eclipse rolls her eyes, a rat whispers something to her and she smirks, “Well well then maybe we should help someone who is alone" It's clear the bird isn’t, she has a dozen beasts with her.   

Krisha frowns as she goes to try and get closer to the bridge.

Loosefang blinks "Who's alone?" He draws his cutlass and looks towards the woods. a couple rats beside him on alert.   

Eclipse doesn’t answer the weasel as she flies into the sky and glances down, she circles around and gives a loud karwlllllll sound and dives down. About the same time 3 weasels, 5 rats and a couple foxes go to surround the badger maid and block any path to the bridge as the raven lands almost in front of her if she can, "And who are you? Traveling too close to where I live now?"   

Krisha gasps as she finds her path blocked and goes to go another way, the raven makes her scream as she falls backwards onto her bottom, she frowns but stands as she goes to draw a large blade she has with her and looks around, she holds the blade tightly and faces the raven, it had to be a bird..."I.....non your business"   

Loosefang makes his way to where the badger is and grins" Hey...I know that blade, the other badger had it, it’s his she must know him!!" He smiles coldly “Can you use that well, can we find out? This may be fun"   

Blisa is out on patrol against everyone else's wishes! Her bodyguards and a contingent of about 15 city guards are with her, listening as Ferdinand whispers angrily to the Chieftain, "You ought to be thtaying in the village! Whoever the leader of the Remnant beathtth are, they probably owuld love an opportunity to kill you!" The petite feline just waves a gauntleted paw, her blackened armor covering her black clothes and making her look mysterious and dangerous (if accentuating her small size). "Oh, it'll be fine. Bandit isn't in good enough shape to be out here doing patrols. I can fight as well as he can, and I have all of you. It'll be fine," she repeats, making sure to keep her voice down.   

Eclipse raises a wing at Loosefang" Back off Loosefang." She offers a cold smile “I do think you’re out numbered? Are we looking for Xander Winters? I could let you know where he is...maybe even show you him for a brief moment" She motions for the group to get closer, “It be unwise to try anything my dear lass....come peacefully" She nods for the fox to try her, or the weasel maybe.   

Krisha looks at the fox as he gets to close and snarls at him, she then swings the blade and the surprised fox gasps in pain as the blade cuts into his neck and falls over, the weasel yipes and jumps backwards. The badger maid looks around, slightly panicked but trying to focus, she can use the blade, well.....fairly well so far but its clear she never been in any real battle like this before.

Loosefang blinks, "She killed Joe....ok the strip dog goes down!" He gets a dagger that he flicks towards the badger maid.   

Ferdinand scowls at his charge, who is now ignoring him because a scout has returned. "Chieftain, some beasts have the Blacksmith's daughter surrounded." Blisa immediately signals her beasts into position, and the melt into the tree line, sneaking up to the bad guys and getting a good look at the situation. The cat frowns, then signals for her beasts to get ready to attack....   

Eclipse at first looks like she could care less, maybe she doesn’t care about the fox. She then lunges forwards in an attempt to try and knock the badger maid down, maybe pin her to the ground.   

Krisha tries to keep focus on all the beasts around her and about misses the raven, she tries to swing the blade but loses her balance trying to sidestep the bird and falls backwards. Her grip tightens on the blade so she doesn’t loose it as she lays on her back, temporary  the wind knocked from her.   

Loosefang grins “OH this is good.....can I kill her? OH Oh even better...can I kill her in front of her friend!"   

Blisa nods to the highest-ranking Ferravale guard, who stands, points his spear and yells, "CHARGE!" With a roar, the Ferravalians come dashing out of the woodlands on 1 side of the path, swinging their weapons at the enemy! Blisa calls out as she stabs at a fox”Krisha, hold on, we're coming!" Ferdinand and the other bodyguards stay near the Chieftain.   

Eclipse pins the badger down and smirks, she turns as a fox is stabbed and a couple rats are slashed with blades and narrows her eyes dangerously as she goes to place a talon on the badger maid’s throat" Beasts should stop fighting right now, I order it. I am Eclipse leader of the Remnant and I say if one lives or dies"   

Krisha starts to move and stops as the raven holds her down, but she still refuses to let go of the blade.   

Loosefang spins around and flicks a dagger at a guard, the guard falls backwards a dagger in their chest as he smriks"Loosefang 1 and Ferravale 0!   

Blisa gasps, and her temporary 2nd-in-command calls for everyone to cease fighting! Which they do. The cat narrows her eyes at the raven. She is afraid because she's remembering that time long ago when she was a captive by the crazy fox Stormfeather. His monitors and blackbirds were cruel. But the cat is hiding her fear, so instead she spits and growls out, "So what now, bird? We could stand here all day, since if you try to take the badger, I'll have my archers fill your sorry back with arrows." She may or may not be bluffing.   

Eclipse chuckles "Really...I could take her, I could not but if you would slay me you could just as easily die as well.Hmms one little quick claw and she would die...such sad news to bring the leader of The Mossflower Defenders whom's base is mine. Maybe a...death for a death since it seems my messenger was slayed by YOUR village"   

Krisha closes her eyes tightly and tries to not be afraid, she stays quiet and very still as the raven speaks.   

Loosefang just smirks and starts to relax “I say we give demands, the kitty could hand over her village in exchange for the badger maid"   

Blisa freezes, her tail getting poufy as it twitches back and forth behind her. "Messenger? I gave no authorization for your messenger to be killed. And if I cared THAT much about my safety, would I even be out here when every beast was telling me not to?" Glaring at the weasel, she says nothing, but inside she's freaking out! The other Ferravalians are watching and waiting for their Chieftain's orders.   

Eclipse glares at the chieftain, "I care not." She does get off the badger maid but only for a tall marten to step forwards with an axe aimed to behead the badger, "Death for a death...." She grins, yes she has bad plans right now, a very bad plan “I will make sure Xander Winters gets this message as I seemed to got mine...and you get to watch!"   

AS the would be assassin goes to bring down the axe, all looks lost....then the assassin suddenly has a cross bolt in his chest as the axe falls behind him and the assassin becomes the one who is dead at the birds feet...talons? A voice is heard "I have more where that came from!" it’s unclear where it’s coming from...a tree maybe?

Krisha tenses up and then eeps as the marten falls over dead, she also takes a chance and in the confusion tries to get up and get the heck away from the crazy bird !   

Loosefang jaw drops as he looks around "Boss...BOSS! They have some kind of snipper!"   

Blisa had been holding her breath, but then a crossbow bolt happens! Booyah! "Like I said, bird, try anything fancy and you'll be full of arrows and bolts." She's bluffing, but a surprise guest with a crossbow can cover that! Statler the stoat, one of the Chieftain's bodyguards, takes this opportunity to chuck a rock at the raven's head from his place in the back of the group!   

Eclipse looks around and gets a rock nearly hitting her eye as she calls a retreat and flies into the sky as the rest fight off some of the Ferravale beasts. She looked peeved!   

Marek stays hidden and watches the bird take off, he goes to aim the crossbow again and then instead fires a bolt into the back of a fox sneaking up on the chieftain.   

Loosefang frowns, he manages to kill another guard but also gets cornered by a couple beasts as he frowns "Hey Boss..Boss ya forgot me!"   

Krisha stabs a rat that tries to slice her and gets to a tall oak where she takes a couple deep breaths, blade still in her paws as she looks back and forth. She then sits down looking ready to cry.

Blisa spins around just in time to see the fox die. Glaring at Loosefang, she says, "Search him, strip him if you have to, and tie him up!" The guards surrounding the weasel try to do just that. Ferdinand looks to where he thinks the bolts had been coming from and says, "Thankth for coming, Marek." He's pretty sure that the stoat is the only beast in the whole area who has a crossbow. Valerie the vixen goes over to the badger maid to check on her; she'll stay with her when they head back to the village.   

The other beasts get away, also seems the raven leaves Loosefang to his fate, she needs something to take her anger out on!"   

Marek steps out from where he was and glares at the weasel, he is out of bolts but has a blade still.   

Loosefang is quickly tied up as the weasel frowns, he then snorts" I AINT talking...I hope she is gonna go back to the base and kill the stripdog...yeah see how ya all like that!"   

Blisa rolls her eyes. "Somebeast knock him out, please." Hank the fox goes to hit the weasel with the butt of his axe shaft. The Chieftain nods to the tavern keeper. "Thank you; that would've ended in a much different way if you hadn't showed up." She turns. "We need to do some planning. I'll take Krisha to her father's shop and post guards to keep her safe. I haven't seen Ferro since he left to take Xander's sword to Redwall. See you in my office?" She makes it sound like a question, but as she turns and walks away, it becomes apparent that it's more akin to an order. The Ferravalians go to head back to the village, not realizing that there will be a message from Redwall waiting for the Chieftain about secret exits and escapees from the Defender's base!   

Loosefang starts to say some rude remark and is clearly knocked out and carried off, most likely to a cell   

Marek listens and then goes to follow the chieftain, once he gets to the office, he’ll learn of the message as well and have his own little meeting with some beasts as he goes over those mentioned blueprints

The raven meanwhile makes it back to base with whats left of her small group.

===In the Base==

Xander was still chained up, he has been the whole time. The times he ate or drank he had some help from Chestnut.

Eclipse stormed in like a storm unleased and right away clawed at the badger’s face, and arm and called over a marten”Brin g the otter!”

Seaweed struggled in the martens grip and frowned as the bird attacked his leader.

Xander tensed up as the talon mark on his face got worse, still barely missing an eye as he glared at the bird, the chained made his arm not as hurt but the chains did leave bruises on his arms and legs. He narrowed his eyes at Eclipse “Release him!”

Eclipse took her talon and raked it cross the otters neck and watched it fall forward.

Seaweed was dead before he hit the floor.

Xander’s eyes widen and then flash a dangerous red at the bird.

“Who is your beast with the crossbow? Do answer me and oh how I wish I had the gift I planned for you, but this is just as fun” The raven smiled.

Xander spoke” What beast with a crossbow, did they try and kill you, gee pity they missed!”

Eclipse had one of the squirrels brought in and grinned, slicing their throat as they died, the one known as Milo watched as his brother Ottis died.”Take the last one back….the 2 Ferravale guards leave alone for now” She looks at him “You have a very pretty badger maid friend, I so wanted to bring her here…well her head here for you but seems someone on your side killed my assassin.”

Xander tried his best to lunge at the bird till he worn himself out “Touch her…and die!” His eyes blaze battle light like a fire!

Eclipse smirked “Oh I see now…she is important to you. Well…when it’s time to die I will make sure she has a front row seat to watch the life light fade from your eyes….and then one of my archers will take pity on her and end her suffering and morning over your death by granting her’s…do rest, I some a meeting to tend to.” With that she walked off leaving the badger alone to think.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer