Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-03 03:33:59 AM

Karth Riverbark

Gathering Help -Mossflower Defender Log/Remnant log

~ ~ ~ Happens the morning after this log       http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=444  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IN LOG:

Karth Riverbark-(Me)-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Flea Underwood- Scout and Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Ace-Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Moseley- Messenger and Scout in Mossflower Defenders

Flametail-Crazy squirrel maid and possible warrior for Mossflower Defenders

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale and Mossflower Defenders

Varsha-cat that wants to join Mossflower Defenders

Oz Winters- Dibbun caretaker of Redwall Abbey

Krisha- Badger Maid

Loosefang- 2nd in command of The Remnant

Spoofs of vermin   

~ ~ ~ ~  LOG ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

==Along The Dirt road a little North of The abbey, then close to the Abbey gates==

Karth knew something was not right, something was wrong and he knew it, he was to meet his leader at the tavern and yet he wasn’t there and he j=knew the badger well enough to know he would lie at a time like this. So he decided to go look for him, or least some clues.

Flea was close behind “Maybe you were too early Karth or..late, never mind your never late…hey wait up already your walking way too fast!”

Ace was already out on the road, seeing the sea otter and shrew he went over “Hey you guys!

Flametail sighed “Really run off in the middle of our chat!” She walks over steamed but maybe it was important.

Karth slowed as he looked at Flea and then Ace and Flametail “I believe Xander Winters is missing.” He leaves it at that.

Ferro comes up the road with a familiar sword on his back, he was also moody as it was cold and he disliked the cold, hint the thick cloak he has on. He walks up without warning “I sssssssssay yesssssssss…..ssssssssse” He draws the sword and shows them” Hisssssssss blade, and I may of sssssssssssssaw the ferret Brookshire walking off rather quickly, but then I lost ssssssssight of her, sssssame ally as the blade was found by and sssssssshe had sssssssomething or ssssssomeone in a cart.”

Flea frowns “Well that can’t be good..wait isn’t she a Defender!” He  shakes his head “I vote we take her off de list”

Ace  lets the others talk as he speaks to the squirrel maid “Sorry Flametail…oh this be the Mossflower Defenders I told ya of lass.”

Flametail flicks her tail,” Yeah they sound like they be needin’ help…guessing Xander is the leader, not a good thing if the enemy has the leader.”

Karth looks at the blade and takes a deep breath “That is it, I have saw him in battle with it. We cannot let the enemy think we are weak like dibbuns. We must show them we will not take this, we must be strong as steel.”

Flea nods in agreement “Got to agree with that.’

A large shadow and then a large, large bird looks down as he lands, not too gracefully and about crashes into a tree, yet he still says “Perfect landing” Who shall argue with him as he looks to the beast” Defenders of the Mossflower need plans not do well with no plan…need be together for plan. I help…I will fly for you…I fight for you….I aid you”

Ace nearly screams when he sees the large bird and backs away, he then chuckles nervously “It’s on our side…right mates?”

Flametail starts to get her sling and then puts it away” Oh calm yourself…oks like he is on our side so good news for us, the more help the better…a monitor and a heron, they got anything like that?”

Ferro hisses at the bird and lays a paw on the blade he has, then relaxes “We need to find Xander….we go to the abbey “ He heads on down the road.

Karth nods “I agree, they should know.”

Flea frowns “they won’t like this Karth….and ya keep on walking…I give up” And yet he follows his friend.

Varsha watched them all from a tree, and decided to follow them.

The cat was not the only one that followed them, so did one Loosefang and about 5 rats and a couple foxes.

Karth spins around and aims his longbow, loaded, at Varsha, “Friend or foe feline?”

Flea slows and frowns “Don’t shot her Karth, she could be friend one never knows.”

Ferro gets behind the cat and clears his throat” Ansssssswer wisssssly kitty” He says and grins, fangs showing.

Flametail walks up “Whoa whoa..she be a friend, her  name is Varsha quickest beast your ever meet”

Varsha looks at the bow calmly, “ I don’t like weapons in my face sir, and yeah I can be a friend, maybe help if you want any, or not it matters not to me but sounds like you Mossflower…Defenders was it? Need help.”

Moseley speaks “I find help…I tell other Defenders of the Mossflower of the issue..ya? I FLY!” He goes to take off “Step back…..back back…”And he gets airborne once he can and is off to report to the other members of The Mossflower Defenders of Xander being missing.

Karth takes a deep breath and just snorts” She can help but first…FIRST sign of a wrong move she is gone from our sights.”

Flea nods “Couse…..duhhh”

Ace speaks “Mossflower Defenders stick together yes?” He smiles “We need place to meet…so where would that be now that base be…temporarily not ours”

Varsha wraps her tail around herself and then goes into a tree “I am around if you need me, but I acquire some food and ale, anyone coming?”

Flametail nods and goes to follow her.

Ace waves “I am going too and maybe ask that Blisa about using the meeting room of town hall of Ferravale..worth asking” He goes to catch up to Flametail and Varsha.

On the abbey wall tops was Krisha sitting and looking down on the dirt road, she frowned recalling a couple days ago.. ”Where do you..t..think he is?”

Oz shrugs “It’s hard to tell, he is upset over Edson’s death and blames himself”

Ferro comes up the road and looks towards the wall tops, on his back is the Blade of The Northwind Storms, and he has on a thick cloak.

Krisha meanwhile is by Oz  on the walltops ”And I may his day no better the day before, I didn’t give him an answer…I …I just…just ..panicked  and said excuse me and walked away he probably thinks I  hate him when I Don’t’…”Her eyes widen when she sees her father and…”Xander’s blade!” She is rushing down the steps and outside before any beast can stop her.

Not always wise to rush off, beasts could think it a good time to say…snap fingers and have the badger maid surrounded by rats and a couple foxes. And a rather insane Ferret “Hello I am Loosefang”

A single arrow flies through the air, it’s aimed to clip his ear “Hello I am Karth of the Mossflower Defenders..de next arrow goes into ya skull!”

Ferro hisses and draws the blade, ok this is a monitor with a big sharp sword, sharp teeth and sharp claws.

The vermin back away from the monitor and look to Loosefang who just rolls his eyes “Oh come on! Cowards…” Loosefang  tenses up as the arrow clips his ear a little and glares towards the Sea otter “Back off Defender.”

Oz follows Krisha down and outside, his staff in his paw  as he listens to where the vermin are.

Krisha gasps and backs up, she looks over at the gates “Oz…not good idea to be out!”

Ferro walks over, as the vermin back up as they are smart ”Krisha..inside.” He  hands her the blade, he has his mace so he doesn’t need the blade. He will make sure she isn’t followed inside.

Krisha gulps and takes the sword and quickly heads inside!

Karth narrow his eyes, “Where is Xander Winters?” He keeps his bow pulled back as he stands by an oak tree

Flea follows the badger maid inside, it could get a bit insane here soon.

Oz grips his staff also making sure Krisha passes him safely, a rat gets to close and finds a staff slammed to its head as it is knocked out cold

Loosefang cackles insanely as he backs off, the 4 rats and two foxes watch him, “Oh I quiver in fear..” He grins “Lucky shot old one…”He rolls his eyes at Karth and nods as from the tree above a ferret comes and tries to tackle him, he also nods to the others to wait, flips a coin and grins “Oh goodie…kill the blind old one!” Another fox gets behind the monitor, most likely unwise move or he will get lucky.

Karth is one of the rare times in his life, taken by surprise as he fires the arrow and misses his target by a long shot and the bow falls from his paw, luckily it’s not broken as he glares at the ferret  and goes to slam his head into the ferret’s head!

Ferro spins around and grabs the fox by the throat and squeezes till blood drips down its neck as he hisses, showing fangs at the fox..”Not ssssssmart…..now you death comesssssssssssss”

Oz grips his staff and angles it in front of him” I am not helpless.” He can hear very well and very in tune with the sounds better than most, and sense of smell, plus voices and movement of weapons.

Loosefang grins as two foxes and 4 rats go to surround the badger, a couple daggers are drawn. The weasel snaps his fingers and they all attack Oz. The ferret after Karth is knocked out and slumps backwards. The fox the monitor has gurgles and struggles but as the monitor said…death is not escaped. Too bad the monitor and archer otter are fighting their own battles.

Karth quickly gets up to get an arrow in his longbow and frowns, he can’t fire and risk the badger’s life.

Ferro slams the fox to a tree and quickly looks over at Oz.

Oz listens and ducks as a rat jumps at his head, another meets his staff, as does a 3nd one. He lets out a growl as he spins the staff around in a blur and knocks out one of the foxes, the other he gives a good kick in the groin and the fox doubles over in pain. The 4th rat whimpers and runs away! The badger pants a little and grips his staff tighter.

Loosefang jaw drops as he then smirks, simple……he goes to move behind the badger and goes to try and get a blade at his throat, then all he needs to do is push..slide and dead stripdog! He cackles insanely!

Oz may be bent down but that doesn’t mean the weasel gets an easy kill as he listens, well this vermin has a big mouth and even if he didn’t he still heard the foot paws and boots on the dead leaves on the road. He waits and slowly reaches up a paw and grabs the weasel’s throat and  quickly flips him over his back and to the ground in front of him before he has a chance to move the blade to his throat for more than a 1/2  second, and he isn’t gentle in his force, the weasel is fricking slammed into the road pretty darn hard!

Loosefang  eyes go large as he flips over the badger and onto the road in front of him, he is instantly knocked out cold, his blade still held loosely in his paw. He seen victory at first, the blade in front of the throat and he was about to press it hard into the badgers throat….then he is flying through the air, the badger should be dead in his mind!

Oz pants and in flipping over the weasel, he did get something hurt, his knee as he went forwards and used it to help throw the weasel, the knee slammed into the dirt road but he holds back any pain with a low growl and slowly stands, having a slight limp….”Grab…him someone” He is a little out of breath.

Karth looks on in aww and blinks “Well that’s a don’t judge a book by its cover…umm you mind” He points to the weasel and goes to help Oz inside if he needs it.

Ferro blinks in surprise, well….Oz just kicked vermin butt, he grabs the weasel by the neck and drags him inside the abbey.

RW:Abbey Entry
…………………………………………………………………………………………….
You stand on a grassy sward between two cottages.  To the south you see a small, calm pond.  To the north lies an open space where the Abbey has its feasts in the warmer seasons. To the east is the Great Hall, a massive structure that rises far above the abbey walls and is completed with large towers that pierce upwards into the sky.  The main building is completed with a large, iron banded door that would allow one into the Great Hall.
coolness has swept into the air now, bringing with it the autumn leaves of the orchards.  Coating the trails that lace and move through the dying grass and flowers.  Regardless of the death of plants, the area is beautiful in it's gold and orange season.  The abbey is sporting the colors in full pride.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ferro drags the weasel in and drops him onto the ground, he has other things to do like check on his daughter who went ...well somewhere inside.

Karth follows a slight distance behind,...because he dislikes monitors he doesn’t care who's side it’s on. He looks down at the weasel in case it wakes up.."What do we do with him? "   

Oz walks in slowly, his knee hurts now as he speaks "I suppose tie him up, but that’s all someone else will question him" Yeah not Karth..sorry.   

Loosefang still is in a semi daze of what just happen, a groan escapes him as he goes to wake up.   

Karth folds his arms over his chest, he simple nods and watches the weasel closely.   

Oz is having one of his rare bad days, the weasel wants to wake up now...fine...he knows where he was dropped and goes to grab him by the collar of his tunic "Do you want to answer questions from me.....or the sea otter, there is the monitor also, your choice."   

Loosefang sits up only to be grabbed and goes to kick out at him "Let go of me, your get nothing from me..."He looks at the sea otter" And you trigger happy...maybe you should tell the others the boss has ya so called great leader and you will listen to us or else. Not that it matters....go ahead and try and get ya dumb base back. Then your get to say bye bye to your leader...that will be fun I think" He should of shut up a few words back most likely.   

Karth narrows his eyes, he has yet to put his bow away and aims it at the weasel, but he doesn’t fire off the arrow as they do need him as he snorts and goes to put his weapon away before anything is said...they is a small crowd, most are inside.   

Yes he should of shut up, he doesn’t get a chance to go on as a staff goes to knock him out shortly after letting go of him, a mutter is heard and a "Put him in that old office upstairs..tied up please..." The badger then limps slightly to the great hall.

RW:Abbey great Hall
…………………………………………..
The Great Hall of Redwall Abbey. Countless paw falls have echoed from these stones, and untold numbers of feasts and merry gatherings have been held here.  A table, not nearly so grand or large as its predecessors, but quite functional for mealtimes, rests near the center of the hall. Chairs exist here aplenty, and they are all of a matching set. High above, the stain glass windows give the Great Hall a beautiful appearance.  The glasswork is exceptionally done, crafted by a skilled artist.  The floor is clean and swept. A fire is kept burning in the fireplace at almost all times of the day and night, and there are several more comfortable chairs and cushions set up here, of varying sizes. One looks large enough to easily accommodate a badger.

The Tapestry hangs proud and tall, and while the rest of Redwall may still bear the scars of natural disaster, this most famous of Redwall's relics remains unharmed by beast, time, or the elements. The figure of Martin the Warrior seems to be watching over his own with an unchanging, kindly gaze.
……………………………………………………………

Karth is unsure at first but does follow Oz on inside, he does make sure the weasel is dealed with first, then goes inside “Sir? You alright...hurt?"   

Oz answers "I am not hurt, my knee just dislikes me when it’s close to time for cold weather. I also dislike fighting." He frowns "I will be about as fine as I can be but we should find out who the weasel works for, then we can find out who has your base..."He sighs more “As well as Xander...was there anyone else this....whoever he said has?"

Karth nods "A hare named Chestnut...an architect Texo....and like 2-3 scouts of the Defenders who was at the base at the time and I think like a couple Ferravale guards. Most wasn’t there...including me....they also killed Edson, and think call themselves The Remnant. I talked to a paw full of beasts wanting to help, the only reason we knew Xander was in trouble is Ferro found his sword and then course...you meet that weasel. It’s not a large group...slightly less so now" Yeah thanks to the sea otter killing 3 rats, then there is a couple beasts knocked out, he frowns as they probably got way" The weasel is the 2nd in command though"   

Oz nods, he frowns" GO tell Abbot Benar about the weasel....and please have Brother Leon come down here...." Ok his knee hurts a lot, he also is taking the rest of the day off and a long nap.

Karth nods “I can do that, did you want Abbot Benar down here too?”

Oz just stays quiet, then a simple sigh ”Just..get Leon”

Karth nods and heads first to the Master Healer, and then to the Abbot’s  Room, lifts a paw to the door and knocks.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2017-10-03 08:19:56 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2017-10-03 07:56:49 AM

oz

Re: Gathering Help -Mossflower Defender Log/Remnant log

Oz kicked butt smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2017-10-05 02:36:13 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Gathering Help -Mossflower Defender Log/Remnant log

OZ KICKING BUTT IS BEAUTIFUL.  He should do it more often x'D

Board footer