Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-04 12:39:00 PM

Leon

A Healer Is Always On Duty-Redwall Log

RIGHT  AWAY AFTER THIS

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=446

RW Abbey: Great Hall
The Great Hall of Redwall Abbey. Countless paw falls have echoed from these stones, and untold numbers of feasts and merry gatherings have been held here.  A table, not nearly so grand or large as its predecessors, but quite functional for mealtimes, rests near the center of the hall. Chairs exist here aplenty, and they are all of a matching set. High above, the stain glass windows give the Great Hall a beautiful appearance.  The glasswork is exceptionally done, crafted by a skilled artist.  The floor is clean and swept. A fire is kept burning in the fireplace at almost all times of the day and night, and there are several more comfortable chairs and cushions set up here, of varying sizes. One looks large enough to easily accommodate a badger.
The Tapestry hangs proud and tall, and while the rest of Redwall may still bear the scars of natural disaster, this most famous of Redwall's relics remains unharmed by beast, time, or the elements. The figure of Martin the Warrior seems to be watching over his own with an unchanging, kindly gaze.

In Log:
Leon-Brother and Master Healer of Redwall Abbey
Oz-Papa Oz and Dibbun Caretaker
Krisha- Badgermother in Training

Leon was taking a nap, but woke up instantly when he heard Oz needed him and grabbed his healer's pouch and surcoat and went to the great hall.   

Oz never did complain of pain too often, but this time his knee was hurting badly and was starting to become swollen and if he stood too long it hurt even worse. He took the rest of the day off and leaned back in his chair muttering something.   

Leon walks over "Oz? You ok...what happen I was just told I was needed and you rarely ask to see a healer, it’s usually we ask you first...." He was concerned.

Oz nods "Knee....hurts...." It clearly does hurt “When...flipped that weasel...knee hit road....hard" He closes his eyes, stupid knee.   

Leon blinks "Flipped?..."He goes to check it and also checks a pulse, it’s what he does he is a healer “Anything else hurt?:"   

Oz grips the chair arm as his knee is poked and looked at, "Just...knee" It swollen, by a lot...not broken luckily, though they could well be a stress fracture, bit those heal fairly well with rest. The fact its cold weather just makes the knee feel worse.   

Leon frowns "Sorry Oz.." He hmms pulse is a little fast but stress and pain could do that "Now...what weasel  and where is it now?"   

Oz grumbles, he hates today “Make...the pain stop..." And examining it is NOT helping.   

Leon nods, he cheeks it gently "You’re going to have to stay off it....you know not walk around for 2-3 weeks, it’s not broken but there could be like a...crack? But not like don’t break any second crack...stress fracture where could get worse but with rest it should heal good, you may have more trouble in winter...but"   

Oz frowns "I..I can’t not walk for 2-3...weeks..." He starts to get up, but pain stops that as he leans back in a chair, "As for....what weasel , the one that tried to kill me and is..currently in the old office."   

Leon nods he makes some willowbark tea, with honey, and hands it to Oz and goes to tightly bandage the knee "This should help, least some and the tea once if takes effect will help as well and maybe make you tried and if it does just nap in the chair"   

Oz takes the tea and sips it slowly as he tries to relax, he is quiet as he sips the tea, takes a deep breath once when the knee is bumped and then just tries to relax.   

Leon sits down in front of the badger “I will stay in here for a little while, just talk when you feel a little better"   

Oz just sipped the tea and rested his knee propped up “Some group...took over guess Defender...headquarters and have managed to get Xander as a captive somehow"   

Leon frowns “That not good...wait...weasel, they have a weasel, whats the name and he is in the office?"   

Oz nods "Loosefang...why do you ask?" His knee still pains him but he is putting up with it   

Leon quietly answers. ”Meet him, the insane lets flip a coin beast"   

Oz says, "Well, he may need more...closely watched"   

Leon says, "most likely, not sure it’s wise to keep him in the abbey, maybe have some beast take him elsewhere"   

Oz finishes the tea and leans back again after the empty mug is set aside "But whom?"   
Leon says, "don’t know"   

Krisha quietly enters and sits by the fireplace, tears on her face.   

Oz hears her enter and starts to get up only to take in a deep breath...pain..."Knee.....Krisha?.."   

Leon gets up "I will talk to her, please just rest Oz and keep the leg probed up to help the knee get less swollen “He walks over to the badger maid  “Krisha...you want to talk any?"

Oz sighs, fine he will rest as he is tried, he gets comfortable in his chair best he can and does fall asleep.   

Krisha looks at the mouse with tears falling "Xander is...captive...he left abbey cause of me, I added stress"   

Leon frowns confused "How did you add stress and he may of went to check on other Defenders, we will find a way to help him best thing you could do is....guess wait and stay inside"   

Krisha answers "He asked......and I just...got nervous and walked away....didnt mean to. I was going to wait t..till he got back and...tell him yes and now may never...never be abe to tell him"   

Leon says, "Yes to what.....wait what did Xander ask you?" He has an idea or maybe not, he checks on Oz and makes sure he is warm and the knee is wrapped good "Sorry about the past couple days"   

Krisha sniffs "He...asked me to marry him. At first...seemed to...couldn’t speak so was gonna...get somewhere like orchards to think, he maybe think was a no.....he went out onto road and towards Ferravale so I decide to wait till he got back and tell him....yes I would....would marry him but now he is captive and maybe badly hurt and...and I can't....not worry."   

Leon blinks and then , if allowed, will hug her "Its ok, don’t give up on your chance to let him know...ok. There is the defenders, the abbey, Ferravale all working to make sure Xander gets home and any healing he needs there is me,Angela,..even Rayen or Gorvenalus if needed"   

Krisha allows the hug and just lays down by the fireplace to sleep, yeah she was watching the dibbuns for a little while but she is too worried about Xander to focus on dibbuns so she lays there staring at the fireplace till she goes to sleep   

Leon gets a blanket and covers her up to her chin and then goes to spend some time with his family

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer