Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-19 06:47:59 PM

Log-A-Log

A Trip to the Western Shore

Elbio made sure they had what was needed, they could always fish and even find mushrooms and wild greens as well. He even double checked things. " All seems alright, and the weather is good to start as well."   

Krisha smiles, she looks back towards the abbey,perhaps a little worried the DAB will cause issues,well she will just deal with it when she gets back.   

Caleb would soon come around the entry, having his gear including his armor just in case. The mouse was smiling brightly, glad to be heading out again and to find his brother.   

Elbio nods." Alright ya lot..alot of walking,long trip and then back, should jolly well be back by the Summer feast."   

Krisha nods"Sounds good "   

Caleb nods towards Elbio, making sure his backpack is on tight. The mouse looks around and back towards the Abbey, a curious look on his face.   

Benar comes walking through the doors and down to join the three on the path, "All ready to head off then? "

Elbio nods." Yes sur, about ta head off, should make good time. " 

Krisha nods"Yeah we were just about to head off Benar..I do hope the..DAB don't get too..annoying while I am away,they been good lately."   

Caleb would look towards Benar and give him a small wave before heading up to give the squirrel Abbot a hug. He seems happy to get outside again. The mouse retreats back before standing beside the others.   

Benar hugs the mouse back and squeezes him then steps back, "Well then I wish you all the speed, luck and safety on your journey, take care of each other and I will see you back here in time for the feast." he sways his tail, "As for the dibbuns we'll manage Krisha."   

Elbio chuckles, " Dibbuns can be a handful.."   

Krisha nods"They do have a lot of energy sometimes yes, you just need to know how to handle them"   

Caleb would mostly just be standing there, holding his pack. He can't really talk much but he does sign towards Benar that, "I hope the dibbuns aren't too much trouble for Zolomon."   

Benar smiles and nods and takes a small parcel out of his sleeve and offers it to Krisha, "Can you hand this to Ciocan when you reach the Mountain and on your way back be sure to drop into Halyard, see how the town is doing. If the abbey can send them any help we will do so."   

Elbio looks to the gate and then Caleb and Krisha." So..ready?"   

Krisha says, "I am ready yes"She takes the parcel from Benar and places it somewhere safe."Ok and now, for sure ready"   

Benar says, "Be safe and travel well."

Caleb would simply stand near the two, seeming to be ready as they both were.

Krisha gently hugs Benar before heading off with Elbio and Caleb.

Elbio leads them up the road and they soon camp just off the Ferravale path, and in the morning they are off again making  their way along the river heading towards the western shores. It's going to be a  2- 3 week trip.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer