Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-30 04:38:48 PM

oz

Even Vermin Eat Cookies-The Remnant Log

==Inside the base of The Mossflower Defenders, temporary base of The Remnant=

Log:
Eclipse- Leader of The Remnant
Loosefang-2nd in command of The Remnant
Brookshire-Soon to be former member of Mossflower Defenders as she betrayed them
Chestnut-Cook,right now a slave and cook for the villains
spoofed other bad beasts

Chestnut has been busy, he is just glad not to be dead like his friend, He has been busy cooking and cleaning, cooking some more of woodpigeon, cake, bread and helped find some ale. He also make some sugar cookies, but sadly got none so far for himself.   

Eclipse ate some bread and sunflower seeds as she glanced at the hare "Oh go ahead and eat, your need to keep your energy up after all" The raven looked around at the varies horde beasts in the room, a few guards stayed outside keeping an eye out for those who may want their base back.   

Loosefang was among the vermin as he took a long drink of ale and leaned back in a chair "This is the life, food and drink and a place to stay, course I do need some action."   

"Here here!" The ferret decides to cut through the awkwardness of her sudden appearance by announcing herself to the room. A creature of the feast, the heavyset Brookshire gets  herself to the table. "Good afternoon my fellow beasties. What prey tell are we having for dinner today." She looks greedily at the spread, tail wagging behind her.   

Chestnut smiles a little and gets some bread for himself and a cookie, he sighs at the eager ferret "uMM...woodpigeon or..dove" His ears droop he has learned to cook meat, so far just bird luckily.   

Eclipse looks at Brookshire "Food is always on your mind isn’t it Brookshire? But yes we are good on food and drinks, we have some captives...would like to have one other though and cause some panic"   

Loosefang grins "Who would that be boss?" He grabs a cookie and slaps the paw of a rat trying to steal it. Most of the cookies are grabbed, but one lonely cookie still on the plate.   

Not for long! The greedy weasel of a ferret reaches for the cookie, quickly snatching it up, "Isn't that what any beasts wants? Food and drink without having to actually work for it? That's why beasts want gold, to hire beasts to do all the work for themselves."   

Chestnut sighs as the last cookie is grabbed will go make more" He walks back to the kitchen and frowns, he should be cooking for his friends, not the enemies.   

Loosefang smirks "Can we kill the stripedog? Can I do it? I'm bored..."   

Brookshire kicks her feet up and leans back in her chair, "Boss, boss, boss. You are always in such a hurry. These things need time to do properly." She folds her arms behind her head, "I'm waiting for the cover of darkness before I head out. Until then..." Brook snaps her claws, "Oi! Cotton tail! Number one ferret is getting hungry here! You better have that wood pigeon out soon or I will be throwing you into the stew pot!"   

Chestnut frowns "I..would taste bad and my leader has a name." Oh he is getting brave. He is gone long enough to bring out more wood pidgion and...look cookies! "And also he will save me and the others soon...so...so there"   

The raven is calm, and then suddenly is upon the hare and going to pin him down to the floor, her sharp beck close to his ear as she whispers "I know his name.....its Xander Winters...."She goes to make sure he bleeds a little. "The only way he will set paw back into his precious base is in chains! And another brave move on part...snackpack...and he will get a package with your head in it..is that understood!!!"   

Loosefang makes sure his boss has room to fly and frowns. A few others move as well and watch the raven closely, she is the boss yes and she is scary also.   

The ferret looks on in horror, all the while quietly sliding more bird and cookies onto her plate. She even tries to steal some from Loosefangs plate. The hare works for Xander? Blast it, he's a Defender too! If he were ever able to get back to the others... Brookshire  nervously shoves a cookie into her muzzle.   

Chestnut screams and struggles to get up as he shivers uncontrolled, blood drips down his shoulder from a thin cut and he whimpers as he tries not to faint when he sees his own blood on the floor. "I..I..I understand...." Tears go down his face.   

Eclipse let’s go of the hare and looks around" I demand order in this place and will get it and by the way next time hare...and you die..." It’s said calmly ever so calmly as she grabs a cookie with her talon and eats it in one bite before getting another "Now...we first go to try and take over Ferravale maybe, yes yes our group is small but maybe some there don’t totally like their chieftain."   

Loosefang narrows his eyes at the ferret Brookshire and makes sure no more cookies of his is taken as he listens to the raven. " What about the guards?" One rat states "Kill them one by one" Another "Maybe get rid of their head guard or...try and see if he would work for us"

"Every beast has their price," The traitorous ferret wolfs down her meal with relish. She glances towards the hare with a tinge of guilt in her eyes. She drowns the feeling with wine...

Chestnut quickly rushes back to the kitchens, he feels safer there.   

Eclipse laughs as the hare runs “Of course a hare would feel safer in a kitchen of all places...so anyone have any ideas? We should strike soon, but also there is the badger and..well he knows more than likely we are after him"   

Loosefang downs some ale, “So....all beasts have weaknesses, we find his or I can threaten to kill a friend if he doesn’t surrender...then afterwards kill said friend anyways"   

Brookshire offers no advice, drinking and eating herself into oblivion. "Or you can take the secret entrance into Ferravale." She chuckles, falling backward in her chair. The ferret's plate is empty, her stomach swollen.   

Chestnut meanwhile slowly eats half a dozen pecan cookies and then sips some green sap milk, he frowns as he pushes away the rest of the cookies and sighs, he wants to run away so bad but he is too afraid. He then sniffs and gasps as a stew pot about boils over and he goes about fixing it.   

Eclipse asks, "Secret entry? " She is curious "Where would that be? I know of the main gate...do you know a gate they rarely guard perhaps?"   

Loosefang drinks the rest of his ale and sniffs the air “That hare best not be burning the chow or he will be chow!"   

The ferret chuckles drunkenly, "Nah nah, not that kind of entry... the river. Just float your beasts down the river, attack from the north of Northvale. I snuck in that way once." She struggles to sit up but falls backward and gives up.   

Chestnut peeks in from the kitchen, he screams as the vermin grab his two plates of cookies and he goes to back up "Umm..some nice...fish chowder is soon and apple cake later...yeah..." He sits down, he is tried and needs his own food and drink

Eclipse glares as she starts to make a kill it move and decides not to "Wake her up" A fox grins, he will wake her up..by stabbing her footpaw! The raven grins, good an injury to help the badger still trust the fool.   

Loosefang laughs and frowns "Hey I wanted a cookie...and more ale!!" He snorts "Surrounded by idiots...all of em' "   

The weasel is suddenly alert! Having her foot paw stabbed. She yowls, leaping to her feet and sending a mean right hook with her fist at the offending fox!   

Eclipse watches as the fox falls over with a broken jaw and walks over to Brookshire "GO tell Xander Winters how you were attacked and...then you are to said you got away. They will tend to your injury and you can talk to him and learn needed things and find a way to report back to me, when the time is right you will bring him to me"

Chestnut for now has shut himself in the kitchen, sadly he has a guard to make sure he doesn’t run off.

Loosefang gets more ale......and one of the last two cookies, they do go fast after all.   

The ferret pouts, "But...but...b-b-b-but... caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake." She sighs, crossing her arms, "Fffiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Just remember our deal, bird." The ferret wags a finger at the bird before turning to storm off. It appears ale has helped the ferret overcome her fear   

Eclipse could so kill that ferret, but not yet, she needs her. She is also grumpy as a path is cleared she heads to the kitchen and to the hare" I do hope you behave soon or I will have to find a new cook,.....as your be on the menu next time snackpack" She has named him it seems.   

Loosefang watches his boss go to the kitchens "Can we eat the hare boss!?"   

Chestnut turns around, ears droop and he gulps, "Please...please...I will stay quiet...trust me..."He looks quickly to a plate and grabs something offering it to her "Cookie?"   

Eclipse snags the cookie and bites into it..."This is good....your forgiven" She nods to the guard "Let him have some water and the soup he made earlier and have him serve the other captives, then they all can rest" Yes with guards stationed around them, well least she is feeding the captives as she eats the rest of the cookie...she then grabs the rest of the dozen he made, he made a dozen right?   

Chestnut made two dozen, but that’s fine the bird can have them! He nods his thanks and bows before her and gets to serving the other captives and himself the soup and water, and lays down to rest hoping to see his other friends soon...to be rescued.

Loosefang watches as it starts to get lay and looks ready to sleep

Eclipse looks at the weasel "No rest yet Loosefang...patrol first and then rest"

A nod is given as he will not back talk this bird, nope…he heads off.

The raven smirks “Soon….soon  those good beasts will learn a lesson, they  will soon watch their leader die in front of them and then become my slaves……” That’s her plan……her evil plan.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer