Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-27 06:05:33 PM

oz

Questions-Redwall Log

Log:
Oz-Papa Oz and Caretaker of Dibbuns At Redwall
Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders
Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders
Krisha-Badgermaid
Ferri-Ferravale Blacksmith

**** Zolomon and Oz is in this briefly, I logged this and it has a purposely made cliffhanger...not my idea!****

Zololmon  loved the market place, the sights and the smells, even if some were not all that great, it was an interesting place and so far had the best candied cherries. “So where we going Xandy and you sure you’re ok?”

Xander had a small limp but he nodded a yes and stopped at the door of the Blacksmith and knocked before poking his head in.

“It issssssssssssssss clossssssssseing time…” Out stepped the monitor Ferro, he then saw it was Xander “Oh hello ssssssir, did you need sssssomething?”

Zolomon still thought the monitor was creepy and some stayed outside “Ummmm…I will be out here for ya Xandy”

Xander chuckled a little and then smiled at Ferro “I…need to ask you something important Ferro, it’s…about Krisha.”

Ferro frowned “SSSSSSSShe is ok, issssssssssssss sssssssssshe in need of aid?”

Xander shakes his head “It’s not that and she is fine, but…I…see….ummm” He seems to fail at his request as he takes a deep breath “I wish to ask for her paw in marriage and figured I best get your blessing first, and if no blessing is giving that…..that is fine”

Ferro circled the badger as if studying him and then stopped after a short while as he stared at Xander, he then answered” You…have my blessing, you are her protector and I have ssssssensed a…sssssstrong bond forming between you, so yessssssss…you need one another”

Xander smiles “Thank you sir…”He rushes out and grabs Zolomon “Let’s get to the abbey!”

Zolomon gasps and is pulled along “Why the rush Xandy?”

Xander  just smiled “I just need to get back before its..well too dark”

Well he got back but it was a little dark, but it was ok as he looked around the abbey and sighed.

Oz was walking past going over something with one other beast” It's  called teething and yes it can be annoying for both the caretaker and the young dibbun….”He tilts his head ”Xander is everything alright?”

Krisha walked over to Xander looking concerned.

Xander about jumps as he sees Krisha ”Krisha I…and I am ok no worries.” He smiled and took her paw.

Oz nodded “Good…I was concern, your leg doing ok?”

Krisha smiled at Xander and waited for him to answer.

“Yes its fine Uncle Oz…I just need to ask Krisha something.”

Oz nodded” Well we should get inside, it is cold and my knee hurts”

Krisha looked to Oz “You need something….for pain?”

Xander starts to say something and stops when her attention is elsewhere and frowns a little, courage is leaving and he needs to ask now or never, ”Krisha?” His voice seems to plead…look at me.

Oz shakes his head, “It only hurts a little Krisha.”

Krisha nods and then turns to see what Xander wanted.

When the badger maid turns around Xander is kneeled in front of her and looks into her eyes as he somehow gets the words out” Will you marry me?”

===And .....it ends there! Why?...I don’t know I just logged it!!!!!!....What was said?!...sorry got to wait!!!!!!!===

Last edited by oz (2017-09-28 05:17:23 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2017-09-28 04:32:37 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Questions-Redwall Log

Oh my cow, the cliffhanger! xD

I'm laughing.... xD xD

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2017-09-28 04:32:59 PM)

Board footer