Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-25 05:48:39 PM

Leon

The Heron Better Listen-Redwall Log

====Redwall Abbey Entry==

REDWALL LOG:
Leon-Master Healer
Moseley-Visiting Heron
Benar-Abbot of Redwall
Oz-Papa Oz and Caretaker of The dibbuns at Redwall
spoofed abbey beasts

Moseley stayed where he was told, till he got bored and then he decide it be ok to test his flying and see how the wing was, not such a good idea as he crashed into the pond, made some beasts scream and run as if some horde was in the abbey and then he walked to the entry where he shaked his self-off of water and looked all fearsome and puffy, his feathers messed up as he went to smooth them out as he looked around. Yep such a lovey afternoon...well maybe.   

Leon chooses now to walk out of the gatehouse and takes a couple steps back as he sees Mosely and blinks, he looks at a novice who whimpers before he looks at the bird again, well that’s what all the screaming is about as he sighs and walks over to the bird...course the novice protests "Nooo!!" He stops and speak"Did't me and Rayen say NOT TO FLY."   

Moseley bends down to look at the mouse and tilts his head. "Moseley do vhat Mosely do...." He looks at another beast who walked outside, one that screams and runs off! He hmmphs "Is loud, not be loud..vhat all loud about, give Moseley headache"   

Leon folds his arms over his chest as he looks at the bird, "Your making them scream and I suggest you stop" He looks at the birds trail here, well it’s not raining, so he looks at the wing that’s most likely not bandaged anymore “You crashed in the pond didn’t you?"   

Moseley still smooths out his feathers, "Pond vas in vay...." Well least beast got out of the way. His wing looks basically healed as it was sprang but it’s clear it’s hurting a little again."Mosely need soar...not crash and needs fishes now"   

Leon shakes his head, " Well you wouldn’t of crashed if...if waited." Leon finally notices he is basically the only one in the entry with this large bird..whatever...he looks back to Mosely “Now I -WILL- be looking at the wing again and you -WILL- hold still." He doesn’t ask he just proceeds to check on the wing best he can.   

Moseley could easily just eat the mouse, luckily he doesn't. He makes a sort of being annoyed noise and does hold still. The wing is healing, it’s a little swollen still and a small bruise or two can be seen. It most likely needs a couple days rest.

Leon examines the bird carefully and stays alert and clear of the claws and beak as he backs up “You need to rest from flying a couple days....maybe a few." He frowns, the bird can't really stay here can it.   
Moseley looks around and circles in place a couple times "Mosely stay here...." As if, well decision is made so too bad.   

Leon blinks and then frowns "It would be a decision that’s up to the abbot, not me and I am unsure of his thoughts on that idea"   

Moseley tilts his head “Then get Abbotbeastie here...talk to Mosely yes?"   

Leon sighs "I would have to find him and I don’t know where he is"   

Benar enters the entry of the abbey, on either side is an otter and also at his side is the badger Oz “What is going on sir heron and why are you scareing beasts in my abbey?"

Oz stands close to the abbot and listens to what is going on.

Moseley turns to see the abbot and looks at him "Mosely need place stay...so Mosely stay in abbeyplace. Mosely only will eat fishes or breadfoods, and need waterdrinks." He does seem to respect the abbot at least “Mosely is sorry scare beasties...Mosely not hurt friends of Mossflower, he vant friends...many many friends"   

Leon sighs in relieve "I am so glad to see you Abbot Benar...what do we do he can't very well stay in the entry"   

Benar remains calm as he speaks "We welcome all good hearted beasts to out abbey and will be glad to help you as well sir bird. But you can’t stay in the entryway, perhaps the fire pit area and food can be brought to you. But please do not scare beast while you are here"   

Moseley thinks this over “Moseley try...Mosely do vant friends."   

Oz speaks “I agree the fire pit hardly has any beast there, it should be fine and we can have beasts avoid the area except for like leaders”

The Master healer stays close by as they talk. “The fire pit could work, there is a lot of room there and there could still be a small fire as nights are a little chilly now, he also has to listen to me on the no flying for 2-3 days so his wing heals completely"   

Benar nods "Brother Leon is correct, and yes friends are always good to have Moseley."   

Moseley nods "Vhare be fire pit so Moseley can rest...is sleepy time now...but still need fishes and drinks"   

The mouse nods, “I can let Friar Lacota know to bring you something or one of us can" Leon heads off to make sure some bread, fish and water is brought soon to the fire pit for the heron   

Benar nods, “Let’s get you comfortable  by the fire pit then shall we"

Oz , along with the two otters, follows along to make sure all goes ok and no one is hurt.

Leon soon returns to check on the heron’s wing and to make sure food and water was brought to it, he will even have a blanket if needed and have a lit fire, with a guard to watch the fire, and maybe the heron if need be.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer