Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-06 06:26:35 PM

Log-A-Log

Destoyed- Zoltar TP - Happens ICLY Night of May 7th to morning of May

It was just a couple hours after dusk.It was slightly cloudy so not much moonlight. The small otter holt with about 4 or 5 dozen otters was mostly asleep  except for two that kept watch.

It was a quiet evening

For now

The tall otter sighed as he looked around , then spoke. " I just hope Kelp is with her, I am still worried about Vonda of course."

" She is an adult  Ford...she will be fine, besides she can't stay in the holt forever."

Meanwhile Zoltar had arrived and smirked as he looked at the village from the line of trees." How peaceful,  I need to fix this quickly. "

Brutus smiles coldly. " This will be the most fun I have had in seasons."

Ford chuckles unaware of the danger at their very doorstep." Your right matey...ya right."

The otter beside him grined. " Course I am."

Zoltar can't hear the talk, he just sees them chatting.He growls." Come here slave."

Oz walked over and stood beside the wildcat and waited.

Brutus hmmphs, " What ya gonna do with him?"

Zoltar points." Go….and if ya run, ya die brat. Go get their attention...your a lost dibbun."

Oz frowns, that would not to too hard, he already was lost dibbun,  he obeys and moves slowly toward the two otters.

Ford notices him and blinks." A..badger?"

The other otter smiles. " Well he not be a Badger Lord..unless he shrank in the wash." He then chuckles loudly as that is the funniest thing he has ever heard.

" I is…." He frowns and starts crying now.

Zoltar grins and gets his horde, the Crimson Shadows were here!

The wildcat held up a paw. 100 he left at a camp slightly up river and onto a small wooded area..with him 500 strong. Weapons ready. He then lowered his arm

The quiet suddenly turned very unquiet as the vermin charged into the small holt, a couple with torches, they went for the huts, they were not about to let anyone wake if they  could.

Holt was not the skipper, but the otter beside him was the Skipper of the Seatide Holt! Right away he was on attack k mode, managing to kill two ferrets and a rat with his blade.

Meaning Holt himself gasped,  his thoughts….save my wife, get to her first! He stabbed a couple vermin on the way.

Zoltar smirked, startled screams quickly cut down.He then went straight to the otter chief."Your mine"

Oz whimpered and hid behind a large stone. Two rats went to stand by him in case he tried to escape.

Shadowlight  easily killed an otter in a hut  the otter woke up briefly  and then the next hut …Ford's hut.

Ford charges in and narrows his eyes." Your die tonight you vermin scum."

Velsa sat up and gasped  at the sight  she heard all the noise and smelled…

Smoke

The Skipper sliced at the wildcat,  he faked a left and then went right!

Zoltar side steps,  he does get the tip of his right ear sliced off and his ears flatten as he hisses and goes to slice off the chieftain's blade paw off!

Oz peeks out and then curls up again.

Shadowlight  smiles coldly as she flicks two  throwing knifes at Velsa and then dashes out a window, a fellow rat with a torch. " Torch it!" The fire is quickly set as she goes to help others.

The Skipper meanwhile  screams as his paw comes off. He tumbles onto his knees and holds the stump to his chest tightly.

Zoltar puts away his blade and goes to drag the otter to the edge of the village." Look upon your village. "

There were 4 dozen otters.

Over half died before they were fully awake to know what was going on.

Others died fighting the vermin.

Velsa makes a gurgling sound falls backwards…...dead.

Ford shakes his head and rushes to her side.  He finds no pulse and screams loudly, literally  kicking the door open and looking for any vermin what so ever.

The Skipper groans and seeing the holt destroyed, tears go down his face.

Zoltar smirks, he nods for the horde to burn all the huts and some larger meeting building of some sort. The supply building was broke open, the horde would take the food and drinks for tthemselves.

500 vermin came…..out of that the wildcat only lost  9 of his  horde beasts, the element of total surprise….worked,...

For the Crimson Shadows that was.

Shadowlight walked over and cleaned her blade." I am getting my daggers back later. "

Ford walked forward and then collapsed.

Oz frowns and whimpered. " Go ways Mr. Otter...bad beasts will get you!"

The Skipper shivered and shakes his head weakly.

"Any survivors?" Zoltar asked in a cruel tone

Shadowlight snorts…" One.." She points to Ford.

The Skipper groaned and speaks…" Ford…."

Zoltar  has a couple foxes hold the Skipper as he turns Ford over and smiles coldly.Then slit the other's throat watching as his life slipped away.  He then walked over to the Skipper. " I saved you for last….so you can see..what Zoltar the cruel and his Crimson Shadows can…" He looks into the Skipper's eyes as he stabs him in,the heart." ...Do…."

The Skipper died instantly….

Ford coughs, and is dead a few moments later.

Zoltar chuckles a victory laugh, he nods. " Gather the supplies from their storage..and let's get back to camp. " He makes sure all the horde and the badger cub get to camp.

What is left behind is sad

Dead otters, huts burning to the ground, a cart of some sort raised  and destroyed. The storage building once cleared,  also destroyed...lucky the village is by the sea...on sand so the fire won't spread past it.

But the smell of smoke, it travels...up shore, down shore and a little up river.

The air gets a little hazy like from the smoke of the fire….

The Seatide Holt.

Is no more

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2021-05-06 06:29:44 PM)

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer