Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-04 09:28:32 PM

oz

Drunk Hare - LP LOG

Who:
Zolomon- Archer,Runner and Sergeant in the LP

Elbio- Archer,Fighter,Ensign in LP

Brutus- Bad Stoat (spoofed)

Log:

Zolomon had the day off,  so where goes he go?To the tavern of course. He walked in and sat down laying down coins." One of your strongest ales please. "

The bartender nods and comes back with the ale, sitting the mug before the hare.

Brutus happen to be at the tavern as well, seeing the hare from the docks he grined, but for now stayed where he was.

Elbio decided he hunt for Zolomon, just to make sure he was ok plus he did want a small snack and his place had very good fish chowder with cheese biscuits on the side.

Zolomon downs the ale within a few minutes, he motions to the bartender. " Another one." His voice monotone as he speaks, he has yet to see the stoat Brutus.

The bartender shrugs and gets the 2and ale. " If ya say so pal, you got de coin and I got the drink "

Brutus smirks as he watches the hare.He slowly stands,but doesn't head over just yet.

Elbio sighs, too many here as it's a place,other than the dock, for villagers to gather,chat and just do whatever.

Zolomon shrugs as he drinks the 2and ale a little slower and sniffs a little.

The bartender just shrugs, not his business.

Brutus stands behind Zolomon and speaks" Hey hare, so no other hares ere' just you?"

Elbio frowns,he just looks around, yet to see  zolomon yet and that may not be a good thing.

Zolomon finishes his 2nd and starts a 3nd when he hears Brutus and looks around. " You" The word is drawn out and he goes to jab a finger at the stoat.

The bartender frowns and just backs off. Both woodlander and vermin look over as most in the town know of Brutus.A couple rats place a bet on who would win a fight,  the hare or the stoat.

Brutus growls and goes to grab Zolomon's paw." Do NOT poke me hare, ya gonna regret walking in ta ere' hare " His other paw goes to punch the hare in the stomach.

Elbio looks ready to look elsewhere when he notices a lot of beasts looking to one area of the tavern,  so he shakes his head and heads that way to see what is going on, likely a fight but he hate to see anyone hurt or he could just leave and forget the whole thing but he decides to see what is going on first and then decide the best course of action to take.

Zolomon kicks out at the stoat and manages to avoid a kick, his paw barely avoids getting grabbed.

The beasts of the bar seem to help Elbio know what is happening as a couple chant " Fight  Fight Fight…"

" Kick him in de nose hare!"

" Get him Brutus "

Brutus is sent into a table of two otters playing chess, they  quickly get out of the way their game is ruined and now  chess pieces mixed with the two half of the table and whatever drink and food they had.

Elbio frowns at the word hare and makes his way  over as swift as he can" Excuse me..pardon me…." When he sees who it is."Oh no…"

Zolomon glares at Brutus and finishes the 3nd ale and goes to break the mug on the stoat's head.

Brutus just gets more peeved when the mug breaks on his head, he gets out a throwing knife and lets it fly at Zolomon.

The crowd gasps as they see the knife.

A rat goes to complain, " Hey no broken-----." THe knife hits him, he twitches in pain and falls over dead, must of been poison tipped.

Zolomon goes to charge and shove  the stoat into the wall where the table was.

Brutus sidesteps and goes to trip Zolomon.

Elbio tries to get closer " Zolomon!"

Zolomon is tripped and lands flat on his face,  he rolls over and gets some cuts on his forehead and cheek from the glass on the floor.

Brutus goes to press a footpaw to his chest and draws his blade, he goes to stab the hare in the chest

Zolomon grunts and...yeah might be in  trouble as he can't get out of the way and will die unless something done fast.

Elbio looks near panicking and finds the closet thing, a pie tin and throws it at the stoat.

Brutus grins. " Free ticket dark forest.."Just before the blade gets to the hare, yes it missed stabbing by a half inch! The pie tin hits the back of Brutus head,he drops thr blade and is knocked out cold and falls to the side of Zolomon.

Zolomon scoots to the side and groans, crawls a little ways, throws up and and uses a chair to stand." Dum…..furry...vermin…." Yep he drunk.

Elbio goes to let him lean on him." Come on Zolomon before the stoat wakes up."

Zolomon looks at Elbio and tries to push him away "Let me..I..I..will...will…" He then passes out,too much strong ale.

Elbio frowns and tries to position Zolomon better.

A marten walks over and speaks. " Let me help, your...you hares are fixing de docks, that's good...I can be on my boat again. "

Elbio nods,glad for the help and will lead the way to where the Long Patrol stay while at Halyard, as some hares watch them walk past and a couple stop working to watch Zolomon be carried back, but Elibo gets the hares working again.

Zolomon is gonna have one  heck of a hangover  in the morning, that for sure won't  be fun…...for anyone.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer